Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales ! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

Comments

• @cociu - You always attract many posts in short time frame in LET. Well done.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited November 2019

@rahulks said:

lowendclient said: People will lose the lawsuit without doubt

How so ? could you share facts supporting this ?

Bank is a government institution (in PRC), government always win, common sense.
    Logically, for what reason to sue a bank just because they don't run business which issue Visa Debit card?

Visa official website for Mainland China:

https://www.visa.com.cn/pay-with-visa/find-a-card/credit-cards.html
    For Credit, there are various type of cards.

https://www.visa.com.cn/pay-with-visa/find-a-card/debit-cards.html
    For Debit, it says 'Please contact your bank to seek for advice'.

• Any offers for dedicated? @cociu

• lowendclient said: Logically, for what reason to sue a bank just because they don't provide Visa Debit card

To restore and ensure your right as a customer of the bank for reactivation of Visa Debit card ?

does no such consumer protection law exist in china ?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

My personal take is that all the given disk performance numbers are OK. When I tested I saw numbers between 20 MB/s and 600 MB/s and that's normal and OK for a storage server, particularly a cheap one.

You may be the occasional lucky single user, but usually quite a few users are active (using the disks) and occasionally you may experience really many users being active at the same time.

Another point that is often overlooked although it's important: network speed - which is almost always lower than disk speed. After all the classical task of a storage server is that people push and pull files via the network. So, what you get is almost always defined by the network rather than the disk.

TL;DR Don't worry too much about disk performance. As long as it's usually in the 20 MB/s - 50 MB/s range everything is fine.

Thanked by 2datanoise poisson
  • lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited November 2019

@rahulks does no such consumer protection law exist in china ?

For my case, no, the bank counter didn't even know what Visa is (She's new there, took charge of Debit card business, Visa related belones to Credit card in their concept), and there is no such protection law. I remember there was a rule in my application terms like 'The bank reserve the rights to change their products at anytime', I signed the terms, so it's their right to cancel my Visa card. :neutral: I'd rather get a new one from foreign instead of arguing with the bank...

• bjobjo Member
    edited November 2019

@cociu You are a parfumeri? Please cancel both services from #792625 - I don't want to put my backups to a parfumeri.

• I had services i was on the fence about renewing due to all the mishaps that happened since the last BF sale and barley even used the service due to these issues, since the network fix i have not had any issues and thought maybe it was bad luck until i went to renew, i used paypal but have to renew with mobilpay.ro and no other option?

Hard pass sir with the amount of problems I'm sure I am not the only one that doesn't wants to add payment issues to the mix :`(

• @bjo said:
    @cociu You are a parfumeri? Please cancel both services from #792625 - I don't want to put my backups to a parfumeri.

ahahahah, this is very funny, are you serious man?! please check lowendbox for some good hosts you can put your backups on

• carcosa said: barley even used the service due to these issues

What issues? Could you explain?

• @tgl said:

ahahahah, this is very funny, are you serious man?! please check lowendbox for some good hosts you can put your backups on.

I also put backups onto other hosts, sure. But I was confused about "Parfumuri Femei".

• @bjo said:

And why should this be an issue?

• @bjo to be honest, please read the reviews before, and do not store important stuff there, @cociu is a great guy and will try to fix things, but you get what you are paying for, this is not a premium host, this is why the price is so low

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited November 2019

@bjo said:

Yes, all the other providers fell from heaven, fully educated and experienced and with their pockets full of the needed money ...

Also stop using Google because they are basically an advertisement agency (and spammer) - that is how they earn their money.

Thanked by 1bjo
  • @cociu said:

ese_enzo said: KVM ??

yes is kvm

OOH!!! cociu & HostSolution with KVM == celebration.

• gks said: OOH!!! cociu & HostSolution with KVM == celebration

yah ... we have start 2 month ago.

• @cociu perhaps you missed my question earlier with all the drama?

"BFSTORKVM2019" doesn't seem to work on the 256 GB and 512 GB storage KVMs. Is it for 1 TB and higher only?

• bjo said: I also put backups onto other hosts, sure. But I was confused about "Parfumuri Femei".

is the company what we use for invoice called sc parfumuri femei.com Srl , any problem with this ?

• notty said: BFSTORKVM2019" doesn't seem to work on the 256 GB and 512 GB storage KVMs. Is it for 1 TB and higher only?

yes was missed sorry , we offer cupons only for +1 tb space.

Thanked by 1notty
  • @kennsann said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@lowendclient said:

@poisson said:

@poisson said:

I want to represent the Chinese. They are eager for a low price offer. There are many people like me in hostloc. The number is beyond your estimation.

Know when to stop. Otherwise, it ends up backfiring.

适可而止,否则弄巧反拙

I do not know what you're talking about

People are finding you annoying and you continue with claims of "representing" Chinese people. You are probably making non-Chinese have a worse impression. Please increase your EQ.

人家已经嫌你烦,你还在喊啥代表中国人,反而让别人对中国人更加反感。拜托情商提高点。

You know in Mainland China, parents always said 'Catch any chance to practice English', when I meet an English speaker, they can force me talk to him until he die :lol:

Fortunately I went to UK later, made dozens of arguments (About water, trash bin, TV license etc) and do not enjoy endless talking with English speaker anymore...

I'm going to bed, it's late, good night, friend. This is really low-end and has no practical meaning. High-end hosting providers will not come here.

Can someone please shut this guy up. I think he has already violated the golden rule of the forum which is "don't be a dick" and he's been a dick since the start.

Not sure about him being a dick but he certainly did erect a lot of you dicks around here...

• One question @cociu

What happens when one reaches the monthly traffic limit? I am sure it is written somewhere but i can't find it.

• usr23 said: What happens when one reaches the monthly traffic limit? I am sure it is written somewhere but i can't find it.

your VPS services will be suspended for rest of the month, you won't even able to ssh your VPS. It will be restored to first day of next month then you can use it normally.

• This is the same as the DRACULA offer from last month! Great offer but we just had it already ;).

• Always the same BS with you dude. You said last offer won't get cheaper, now here it is a cheaper offer. Great way to spit on old customers who trusted you when the service were literally shit

• @DarioX said:
    Always the same BS with you dude. You said last offer won't get cheaper, now here it is a cheaper offer. Great way to spit on old customers who trusted you when the service were literally shit

How is this cheaper than the last offer? Do you math?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I'm talking about the 50% recurring on the storage plans for any period of time. Do yeah I can do math, what about you?

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@ofit said:
    About @FlyOverPacificOcean.
    Why are you listen this guy? he create account couple hour ago. Do not waste your time.

His old customers know what the quality of his VPS is, and I swear to God that I didn't tell lies.

didn't you an atheist?

• @DarioX said:
    I'm talking about the 50% recurring on the storage plans for any period of time. Do yeah I can do math, what about you?

Then could you be more specific as to what you actually are talking about? The main post was the 1TB storage KVM. Looks like you can math but cannot write properly.

• cociu said: In the next hours we will came with more offers

• So the bold offer in the same op doesn't count to you? Seems like you can't read properly