Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

    cociucociu Member, Provider
    edited November 27 in Offers

    Hello Guys ,

    to avoid overload and provide the offers asap we have decided to create this thread with BF offer.

    So here we go :

    Offer 1:

    1 core
    512 mb ram
    1 tb Hdd (Raid 6 or raid60 depend of the node)
    5 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4
    1gbps port speed (shared, if you make traffic all day all night stay under 150mbps)
    Located in Romania
    link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=415

    PRICE 50 eur/3 years. ONLY 500 in Stock.

    Need more space ? we offer 50% off (cupon code : BFSTORKVM2019) in all our kvm storage plans from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

    CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    Number of cores : 16
    CPU frequency : 1197.141 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 94.0 GB (6.5 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 193273 MB (19429 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 8191 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime : 3 days, 22 hour 33 min
    Load average : 3.37, 0.55, 0.55
    OS : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

    Kernel : 5.0.21-3-pve
    I/O speed(1st run) : 615 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 605 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 616 MB/s

    Average I/O speed : 612.0 MB/s
    Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 205.234.175.175 65.8MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 7.08MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 4.70MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 22.9MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 23.0MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 4.79MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 8.92MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 7.31MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 53.1MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 7.61MB/s

    Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 7.12MB/s

    In the next hours we will came with more offers.

    Thanks all.

    Please note , this orders will be delivered in 24-48 hours so please do not open tikets asking about instant delivery.

    «13456

    Comments

    • s4suke7s4suke7 Member, Provider

      Will there be any deals with dedi ??

      Thanked by 1zhsso
    • I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday. During the year, I have been unable to boot and connect to SSH. I have sent many tickets and he did not reply. He never intended to repair his control panel. He even cancelled the PayPal payment channel now, fearing that someone would complain about him.

    • Sad about no paypal.Paypal is the only way that i can protect my rights and interests:(

      Thanked by 1yoursunny
    • Customers pay for services not only for specs

      Thanked by 1kkrajk
    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

      Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • cociucociu Member, Provider

      MagiskSoo said: Customers pay for services not only for specs

      did you have pay and not receive ? please let me know, the comment before you is unless because i am 99% was do upgrade the kernel eaven we have specified 99999 times about this. IF i am wrong @FlyOverPacificOcean please pm with your tiket number.

    • if you buy it you would better use the most storge because someday it will only left 18G from 1T and he wouldn't fix the store issue

    • @angstrom said:

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

      Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

      I come here often, with many Chinese, but for the first time to register an account to speak.

    • @cociu said:

      MagiskSoo said: Customers pay for services not only for specs

      did you have pay and not receive ? please let me know, the comment before you is unless because i am 99% was do upgrade the kernel eaven we have specified 99999 times about this. IF i am wrong @FlyOverPacificOcean please pm with your tiket number.

      VPS has expired, it doesn't matter, if you want to get rich and become the richest person in lowendtalk, you can open Alipay payment channel and repair your own control panel. Please believe in the power of the Chinese and NO DMCA, but most people do not have credit and visa cards.

    • cociucociu Member, Provider

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: VPS has expired, it doesn't matter, if you want to get rich and become the richest person in lowendtalk, you can open Alipay payment channel and repair your own control panel. Please believe in the power of the Chinese and NO DMCA, but most people do not have credit and visa cards.

      yes is matter because i never scam anyone and your post is like this : i have pay but i have not received ... so i am totaly transparent and i wait your tiketnumber to see if this is true and make a compensation. About payments for the moment i have opened paypal durring this black friday abd maybe we will still keep it ... i will see. Working with wechat and alipay to be implemented.

      Thanked by 2poisson lowendclient
    • @MagiskSoo said:
      Customers pay for services not only for specs

      Here is one of my server
      df -h
      Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
      /dev/simfs 1.0T 18G 633G 3% /
      devtmpfs 512M 60K 512M 1% /dev
      tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /dev/shm
      tmpfs 512M 53M 460M 11% /run
      tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
      tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
      none 512M 0 512M 0% /run/shm

    • I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

      I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

      @cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

      @jsg for your information as well

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

    • My servers are barely down (maybe it's just luck). I can bear the low performance because of the low price and allowance of torrenting. But since Paypal is the only way I can pay for foriegn services for now, I would pass your discount this time, maybe also the next.

    • cociucociu Member, Provider

      poisson said: I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

      I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

      @cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

      @jsg for your information as well

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

      so much work ... thanks anyway. Like i told the every time , we are not the best in the industry but we are here keep growing , keep working etc. Really thanks for the effort because 28 days is not 1 hour.

      Thanked by 1poisson
    • @poisson said:
      I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

      I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

      @cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

      @jsg for your information as well

      Many Chinese people lost control of their VPS, and he got a large number of DDOS attacks. He later repaired the panel and introduced VPS for large hard drives.

    • @cociu said:

      poisson said: I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

      I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

      @cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

      @jsg for your information as well

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

      so much work ... thanks anyway. Like i told the every time , we are not the best in the industry but we are here keep growing , keep working etc. Really thanks for the effort because 28 days is not 1 hour.

      Don't be afraid of PayPal complaints, I believe you have repaired your own panel, you can try Alipay, WeChat, PayPal, if VPS can be used normally, no one is willing to complain to PayPal, we all like Romania, Romania is great, your VPS is also great. Work hard, friend!

    • @cociu said:

      poisson said: I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

      I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

      @cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

      @jsg for your information as well

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

      so much work ... thanks anyway. Like i told the every time , we are not the best in the industry but we are here keep growing , keep working etc. Really thanks for the effort because 28 days is not 1 hour.

      Yes. Anyone can do one-time bench and say bad things. I do for one month and I don't believe I am wrong. Also I didn't tell @cociu when I tested because I didn't want him to cheat by moving my box to an empty node. My results speak for themselves.

      Thanked by 1uptime

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

    • vovlervovler Member
      edited November 27

      Still waiting on @cociu to offer something with SSD as they are quite cheap right now.

      "They said it's RAID 5" - geekypixal

    • Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student. :)

    • @stevevps said:
      Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student. :)

      Just want a good deal(recurring price) annually instead of 3 years one time

    • cociucociu Member, Provider

      stevevps said: Why not offer a limited quantity €20 1tb hdd annually plan.Because €50 is not a small number to me , a student.

      you see the irony ... you have no money i have no student girls ...

    • I mean €20 per year is affordable , just hope there will be such plan.
      If not ,it's ok.

      Thanked by 1uptime
    • The old VPS panel is not repaired, so no one wants to renew it. Many people only have PayPal, so no one can renew it. There is a famous saying in China called "NO ZUO NO DIE"

    • @stevevps said:
      I mean €20 per year is affordable , just hope there will be such plan.
      If not ,it's ok.

      There may be other BF offers. But if you can find that extra 30 euros I recommend it. No problems at all.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

    • A lot of Chinese people want to buy this VPS, but they don't have a VISA credit card, we only have RMB.

    • I'm having trouble using BFSTORKVM2019:

      The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

      Which VMs can it be used on? And is it one-time only, or a recurring discount?

    • @MagiskSoo said:
      Customers pay for services not only for specs

      I can only comment for this 1TB kvm storage you don't need service once set up. His first offer of this was one month ago and I never reboot since. You can see the performance I posted. If the VPS is stable, no need service or tickets.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

    • @poisson said:

      @MagiskSoo said:
      Customers pay for services not only for specs

      I can only comment for this 1TB kvm storage you don't need service once set up. His first offer of this was one month ago and I never reboot since. You can see the performance I posted. If the VPS is stable, no need service or tickets.

      Many people said that he wanted to run on hostloc and lie to some people, so he closed the PayPal payment channel.

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @poisson said:

      @MagiskSoo said:
      Customers pay for services not only for specs

      I can only comment for this 1TB kvm storage you don't need service once set up. His first offer of this was one month ago and I never reboot since. You can see the performance I posted. If the VPS is stable, no need service or tickets.

      Many people said that he wanted to run on hostloc and lie to some people, so he closed the PayPal payment channel.

      The Chinese people can lose out on the great deal then. I bought and tested without telling @cociu and if people still want to believe their fantasy, it is their loss.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

    • @poisson said:

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @poisson said:

      @MagiskSoo said:
      Customers pay for services not only for specs

      I can only comment for this 1TB kvm storage you don't need service once set up. His first offer of this was one month ago and I never reboot since. You can see the performance I posted. If the VPS is stable, no need service or tickets.

      Many people said that he wanted to run on hostloc and lie to some people, so he closed the PayPal payment channel.

      The Chinese people can lose out on the great deal then. I bought and tested without telling @cociu and if people still want to believe their fantasy, it is their loss.

      I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

    • i grabbed the last 3 year 50 euro 1tb kvm deal, and so far its been pretty great.

      the network speeds are surprisingly awesome (yabs network benchmark usually gets around 300mb+ up & down), the disk io performance though is pretty bad i'm betting due to users torrenting like theres no tomorrow.

      also got the 1gb openvz 3 year deal in july, pretty stable but the biggest issue i've had is the hard drive free space randomly shrinking down to nothing. opened a ticket and they are working on a fix.

    • @sjkme said:
      i grabbed the last 3 year 50 euro 1tb kvm deal, and so far its been pretty great.

      the network speeds are surprisingly awesome (yabs network benchmark usually gets around 300mb+ up & down), the disk io performance though is pretty bad i'm betting due to users torrenting like theres no tomorrow.

      also got the 1gb openvz 3 year deal in july, pretty stable but the biggest issue i've had is the hard drive free space randomly shrinking down to nothing. opened a ticket and they are working on a fix.

      If you can use it normally for one year, I am your son.

    • FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I am here occasionally nowadays, because I really prefer https://talk.lowendspirit.com . You should try it, it is fat-free, delicious with fresh ingredients combined with the deep knowledge of the old chefs!

    • @jvnadr said:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

    • @cociu said:

      1 core
      512 mb ram
      1 tb Hdd (Raid 6 or raid60 depend of the node)
      5 tb traffic/mo
      1 ipv4
      1gbps port speed (shared, if you make traffic all day all night stay under 150mbps)
      Located in Romania
      link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=415

      PRICE 50 eur/3 years. ONLY 500 in Stock.

      KVM ??

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said:
      Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

      What the hell are you talking about?

      | #lexit |

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @jvnadr said:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

      Do you mean that LET is wasting time? .....

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said:
      A lot of Chinese people want to buy this VPS, but they don't have a VISA credit card, we only have RMB.

      Not even a debit card ?

    • It is a 3years deal, paypal only protect you for 6months. Forget about paypal

      Coffee, please.

    • @Chievo said:

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @jvnadr said:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

      Do you mean that LET is wasting time? .....

      There are many Chinese here, Europeans and Americans like AWS, they don’t care about low-cost VPS. $ 5 is a huge sum for Chinese people, but for Europeans it is the price of cabbage. I don’t think anyone in Europe or the United States will spend time in lowendtalk.

    • kennsannkennsann Member
      edited November 27

      @poisson said:
      I bought this exact same VPS (same specs, same price) about one month ago. To determine if @cociu's VPS are as bad as some have claimed, I put this exact same VPS to the test for one month. The detailed results (warning: lots of charts) are here: https://lowendboxes.review/hostsolutions-storage-vps-longitudinal-review/

      I cannot comment about his tickets, but my box is still running since a month ago. If you are wondering about whether you should buy, my longitudinal data should be clear evidence you can buy with confidence.

      @cociu please keep up the good work. It took a lot of effort to monitor and put all the data together but I believed it was worth it and the data I got proved my initial belief to start the monitoring.

      @jsg for your information as well

      I'd say I got the same. Got a 4TB KVM Storage VPS. Used it for long term seeding of torrents and is still running pretty good until now. It's also over a month. I think we bought it at the same time when @Cociu made a promo.

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @jvnadr said:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

      No, chinese are not the only people in the world that care about lowendtalk and low end servers and bargain deals.

      Just that a lot of main land chinese users have so much shady things to do on these stuff. But not all of you.

      Thanked by 1poisson
    • ofitofit Member
      edited November 27

      About @FlyOverPacificOcean.
      Why are you listen this guy? he create account couple hour ago. Do not waste your time.

      Thanked by 1notty
    • @rahulks said:

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said:
      A lot of Chinese people want to buy this VPS, but they don't have a VISA credit card, we only have RMB.

      Not even a debit card ?

      I have a UnionPay card and PayPal, but his website does not support it.

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @Chievo said:

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @jvnadr said:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

      Do you mean that LET is wasting time? .....

      There are many Chinese here, Europeans and Americans like AWS, they don’t care about low-cost VPS. $ 5 is a huge sum for Chinese people, but for Europeans it is the price of cabbage. I don’t think anyone in Europe or the United States will spend time in lowendtalk.

      Then why LET use English LOL.

      Coffee, please.

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @Chievo said:

      @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

      @jvnadr said:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      So:
      He scammed you, as you say, but you cannot even post your ticket number to prove it. You say the vps has expired, but there is barely passed one year from the previous back friday you say you bought it, so, I guess you are not telling the truth. Anyway, even if the vps has expired, you can always login to your account and post here the ticket number and the complain. My guess? you indeed tried to upgrade the OS to something that OVZ6 could not handle, breaking the disclaimer from cociu.
      You say he removed paypal. For EU or US, paypal is working. He probably removed for orders from China, because there is extremely higher than the rest of the world disputes from Chinese. Is it due to language barrier? Is it because of the differences on customer's culture? In any way, there are a lot of providers that, due to this figure, either they removed paypal for Chinese or they banned completely orders from China. And he has every right to do it.
      Last but not least, you said he scammed you but:

      FlyOverPacificOcean said: I also want to buy, but most high-cold merchants do not support PayPal and UnionPay cards. The foreigner's world really doesn't understand.

      Why do you want to buy something new from someone he scammed you? And why you registered to LET just to post ~20 comments bashing cociu?

      I really bought a VPS for $ 9.90 on Black Friday last year, but it has been unable to boot for a year. But for the current package, he repaired the panel, but I now want to buy this new large hard disk VPS, but he closed the PayPal channel and I can't buy it. Many European and American programmers are rich, they will not waste time in lowendtalk, only the Chinese care about 50 Euros and low-priced VPS.

      Do you mean that LET is wasting time? .....

      There are many Chinese here, Europeans and Americans like AWS, they don’t care about low-cost VPS. $ 5 is a huge sum for Chinese people, but for Europeans it is the price of cabbage. I don’t think anyone in Europe or the United States will spend time in lowendtalk.

      What the hell are you talking about? Don't be frog in the well..

      | #lexit |

    • Thanked by 1HyperK9
    • @ofit said:
      About @FlyOverPacificOcean.
      Why are you listen this guy? he create account couple hour ago. Do not waste your time.

      His old customers know what the quality of his VPS is, and I swear to God that I didn't tell lies.

    • @RedSox said:

      Many people don't like Chinese people, but they welcome Chinese customers. They like Chinese money and don't really respect Chinese people.

    • @FlyOverPacificOcean

      I was asking, if banks in mainland china issue debit cards with visa or mastercard logo

    • @cociu
      I bought a Dedi server and it works well for a year.
      However, some questions:
      Is the route still on Voxility? I saw it changes to aorta.net, is it still Anti-DDoS?
      Is there a Dedicated Panel like SoulsVM for Dedi servers?
      Thank you!

    Sign In or Register to comment.