Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday at ClouDNS Upgrade with -30% OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday at ClouDNS Upgrade with -30% OFF

JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
edited November 2019 in General

I just got this from ClouDNS.

Hello, Jord!

Are you ready for something SPECIAL?

Until 05.12.2019, we are offering you to UPGRADE your DDoS Professional to DDoS Business with >up to -30% OFF the regular price! Great opportunity, right?

NOW you also have the chance to unlock many useful Addons, with up to -50% OFF the regular price!

Comments

• I'm on their old business package deal but this is quite good for more domains and failover. Been with them 2 years now and I think they offer a great service at a good price.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@darvil said:
    I'm on their old business package deal but this is quite good for more domains and failover. Been with them 2 years now and I think they offer a great service at a good price.

Yep couldn't agree more, I've been with them for about 3 or 4 years now I believe. Fantastic company to work with. I helped test their GeoDNS and spoke on a few occasions with the company owner, he's a great guy too.

Thanked by 1darvil
  • I'm using their Free (Legacy 2018) package with 3 domains, ∞ dns records, dns queries for a year. They offer a great service :smiley:

also don't forget Promotion disclaimer:

Promotional prices apply for a one-time payment for the period chosen by the customer.
    The offers are valid until Dec 5, 2019.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Yes sir, just received that as well :D

Prem!

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@thedp said:
    Yes sir, just received that as well :D

Prem!

You're prem!