Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FDC CDN now available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FDC CDN now available

Just received this email about FDC now offering CDN Services!

Dear FDC clients,

We are excited to introduce our new content delivery network (CDN) service.

The CDN service is ideal for clients who want to have the ability to distribute their online content at high rate of speed from geographically diverse locations.

Your content will be served from 100% SSD servers on our global FDC Server Network, from 3 regions (US West, US East & Europe) and multiple locations, powered by MaxCDN's complete control panel and content delivery software. This is a fully managed service and there is no software to install. Your content is pulled from your servers, mirrored globally and then delivered fast and cheaply. Compare similar CDN services at 10x the cost.

We are running a limited quantity release special for our up and coming CDN offering.

The offering is great for high bandwidth customers that want to mirror hot content file downloads for Gaming, Software Downloads or Advertising.

We are able to offer you unheard of prices:

100 TeraBytes for $1,200 / month (Overages $0.012/GB)

500 TeraBytes for $4,500 / month (Overages $0.009/GB)

2 PetaBytes for $9,800 / month (Overages $0.005/GB)

Please contact [email protected] with any questions or to place an order.

Thank you

FDCServers.net

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Wait, PacketLoss Datacenters is trying to sell a cdn? From their network? Lol

• Best DC 2013

• Yeah . . .

• doughnetdoughnet Member
    edited November 2013

Wish they had smaller packages ... would be nice to use for some low end stuff/streaming videos.

• CDN? on FDC's horrible network? April Fool's joke?

@doughnet said:
    Wish they had smaller packages ... would be nice to use for some low end stuff/streaming videos.

Would it though? From FDC? Not sure that they would play.

• The wording makes it sound like they are offering CDN from their own systems, but then it says MaxCDN powered -- Im assuming they are reselling, cause no one in their right mind would choose FDC for CDN.

• =-p

i did my own CDN and it played =-p

@dano said:
    The wording makes it sound like they are offering CDN from their own systems, but then it says MaxCDN powered -- Im assuming they are reselling, cause no one in their right mind would choose FDC for CDN.

"MaxCDN's complete control panel and content delivery software"

Then they list locations that sound like their facilities.

@doughnet said:
    =-p

i did my own CDN and it played =-p

Well yeah you probably didn't try to run it behind FDC ;)