Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think is the cheapest vps for ipv4 only?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think is the cheapest vps for ipv4 only?

Hello,

Kinda new to this so I hope I won't cause too much trouble with this thread.

I'm in search of a vps provider that sells the most basic, cheapest vps because I only need the IPv4 from it. Addiotionaly, I'd like one where we can just "add" ipv4s to the package at the cost of 1$ each (unless the actual vps package is around that price).

I'd make a socks5 out of them. If you guys know of a better idea, let me know! So far dedicated servers seem way more pricey...

Thank you!

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

VirMach has a basic KVM for $1.25/mth

• If you promise it's not for anything stupid like spamming, scamming, torrenting etc then I will share the good stuff.. if it's for any of the above, naughty.

• @dahartigan said:
    If you promise it's not for anything stupid like spamming, scamming, torrenting etc then I will share the good stuff.. if it's for any of the above, naughty.

Naughty? lol. No it's actually for playing an old game!

• MarkLuunMarkLuun Member
    edited November 2019

I would highly recommend this hoster for your needs:
    Ipax- Austria

The V1 virtual root server is 1€ per month but Ipv6 only. For 1€ each you can add up to 16 IP's to the vps. And a big plus is that Austria dropped its data retention laws, so you will get a high grade of pricacy with your VPS.

• @MarkLuun said:
    I would highly recommend this hoster for your needs:
    Ipax- Austria

The V1 virtual root server is 1€ per month but Ipv6 only. For 1€ each you can add up to 16 IP's to the vps. And a big plus is that Austria dropped its data retention laws, so you will get a high grade of pricacy with your VPS.

Hmm yes I do know of ipax, but unfortunately I'd need ipv4 proxies. With them I could get 13 proxies for 25$ usd, which I believe I can get somewhere else. Thanks for the heads up though. I like the fact that you can have your own block of ips.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Anynode does plans with an ipv4 for $1/month.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Are you sure? On anynode.net I see it as 2$ a month for additionnal ip addresses :(

Thanks!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2019

@JeunePadawan said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Are you sure? On anynode.net I see it as 2$ a month for additionnal ip addresses :(

Thanks!

Check the openvz resource pools.

Francisco