Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Do you hate Chinese customers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Do you hate Chinese customers?

Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

Comments

• no

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

No

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• no

signature for rent - ^_^

• Hell No

Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

• No

Purveyor of high quality potassium

• Do you hate *******(country) customers?
    No!

• @mc323 said:

Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

• edited November 2019

poisson said: Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

The CCP should block their own citizens from going through the GFW, so they don't need to keep reminding others how butt hurt they are.

• @poisson said:

@mc323 said:

People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Noone will but if they are trying to scam and/or cheat, then yes.

Thanked by 1Developer_HZH
  • Wo ai Liu Yifei... Fapfap.

You're so tight, baby.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

No. Mine are very nice and chill and not like everyone else say.

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited November 2019

No one hate customers, merchant hate fake details like in 99.9999999% the Chinese customers do provide.

Thanked by 1ariq01
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • colingptcolingpt Member
    edited November 2019

It's fine. Trump is good at that. Do what he asked you to do. Few Chinese care about that and we will see what a good future Trump make for you in next a few years.

• @Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

Apparently you only understand low levels of trolling.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

• @mc323 said:

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• NekkiNekki Moderator

Kiwi83 said: People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

Thanked by 1poisson

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @mc323 said:

Congrats on your third thread

But try to think twice before starting a fourth thread

"Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

• @Nekki is indeed a legendary LET shitposter

• @poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Provider

I do not think a decent provider hates any client based on their country or anything else.

MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server
    NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | JetBackup

• no

• @Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

• @poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@poisson said:

@mc323 said:

No, I thought you were a common hater. I really wasn't aware you were a high level troll.

• CCP : I block!
    Internet : No, you block!
    OP: y u no block?

Me : Democracy for Hong KConnection closed by foreign host.

USA storage KVM €25/yr 1G, 500GB (RAID6)
    (affiliate for 🥰 ) https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/aff.php?aff=401&pid=205

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

What is going on with all the "Do you love or hate?" threads?

/r/AskLET

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

• @FAT32 said:

/r/AskLET

It has to do with that guy who lives under the bridge, sir.

Thanked by 1FAT32

• @FAT32 said:

/r/AskLET

Bored pandas, I guess.

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

• no

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

@ITLabs said:

@FAT32 said:

/r/AskLET

Bored pandas, I guess.

I'll have you know, I'm the only panda around here and I didn't start any of these threads :joy:

Thanked by 3Chievo Janevski ITLabs

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• @mc323 are you from China?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

No I just hate you! There that solves everything. Next thread please ask about penis size.

Thanked by 2dahartigan jsg
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    No I just hate you! There that solves everything. Next thread please ask about penis size.

agree

• "I hate everyone equally"

• @dahartigan said:
    "I hate everyone equally"

I like to call myself an equal opportunity offender.

• @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:
    "I hate everyone equally"

I like to call myself an equal opportunity offender.

We both just quoted 2 separate Slayer songs.

Thanked by 1poisson

• fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited November 2019

... some things best left unsaid

• @poisson said:

@mc323 said:

Can I opt-in to block my own IP ranges on the GFW? Seems like a missed opportunity.

Thanked by 2poisson TimboJones

🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

• The most purpose of we chinese customers is to break GFW via socks proxy, the most and the only demand is network/bandwidth quality. frankly simple to do business with us.

Thanked by 1pluush
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

@MagiskSoo you funny

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @MagiskSoo said:
    The most purpose of we chinese customers is to break GFW via socks proxy, the most and the only demand is network/bandwidth quality. frankly simple to do business with us.

Quite simple to provide fake identities it seems. And even more simple to PayPal chargeback after a few months of use to get free service.

Very simple to do business with providers too. Provide real identities and pay for what you use.

Thanked by 2BlaZe dahartigan

• NOvember

• @poisson said:

@MagiskSoo said:
    The most purpose of we chinese customers is to break GFW via socks proxy, the most and the only demand is network/bandwidth quality. frankly simple to do business with us.

Quite simple to provide fake identities it seems. And even more simple to PayPal chargeback after a few months of use to get free service.

Very simple to do business with providers too. Provide real identities and pay for what you use.

At least I never abuse to get money back with pp 180d policy, no idea how those people are thinking about. Providers who are willing to do business with chinese could accept chinese payment methods like alipay and wechat to avoid pp policy abusing.
    But yeah I did provide fake profile to some unpromising or unreliable providers, depending on the providers.

This discussion has been closed.