Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Do you hate Chinese customers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Do you hate Chinese customers?

Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

«1

Comments

  • no

  • JordJord Moderator, Provider

    No

    BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

  • no

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • Hell No

    Reach me at manishpant.com . Discord Id: Manish#6403

  • No

    microLXC - Free LXC VPS! | See in my RacknerdTracker.com garden for tracking all products in stock!

  • Do you hate *******(country) customers?
    No!

  • @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • edited November 2019

    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    poisson said: Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    The CCP should block their own citizens from going through the GFW, so they don't need to keep reminding others how butt hurt they are.

  • @poisson said:

    @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Noone will but if they are trying to scam and/or cheat, then yes.

    Thanked by 1Developer_HZH
  • Wo ai Liu Yifei... Fapfap.

    You're so tight, baby.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

    No. Mine are very nice and chill and not like everyone else say.

    HostSlick e. K. - Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    https://hostslick.com | [email protected]

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited November 2019

    No one hate customers, merchant hate fake details like in 99.9999999% the Chinese customers do provide.

    Thanked by 1ariq01
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • colingptcolingpt Member
    edited November 2019

    It's fine. Trump is good at that. Do what he asked you to do. Few Chinese care about that and we will see what a good future Trump make for you in next a few years.

  • @Kiwi83 said:

    @poisson said:

    @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Apparently you only understand low levels of trolling.

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

  • Kiwi83 said: People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Thanked by 1poisson

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Congrats on your third thread

    But try to think twice before starting a fourth thread

    "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

  • @Nekki is indeed a legendary LET shitposter

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • @poisson said:

    @Kiwi83 said:

    @poisson said:

    @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Apparently you only understand low levels of trolling.

    You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Provider

    I do not think a decent provider hates any client based on their country or anything else.

    MechanicWeb.com - Shared | Reseller | Semi Dedicated | VPS | Dedicated Server
    High Frequency Compute | NVMe SSD | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels

  • no

  • @Kiwi83 said:

    @poisson said:

    @Kiwi83 said:

    @poisson said:

    @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Apparently you only understand low levels of trolling.

    You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

    People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • @poisson said:

    @Kiwi83 said:

    @poisson said:

    @Kiwi83 said:

    @poisson said:

    @mc323 said:
    Since some merchants hate Chinese customers, why not block China IP?

    Why Chinese customers are not blocked by GFW? That would solve all problems?

    People knew this guy was trolling here, and simply replied no to avoid silly arguments. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    Apparently you only understand low levels of trolling.

    You call that high level of trolling? People have been making GFW jokes since decades. I don't see any creativity and originality from your so called high level of trolling. Don't be too cocky. You still have a long way to go before you become a trolling master.

    People knew this guy was trolling here. You somehow got emotional and took the bait.

    No, I thought you were a common hater. I really wasn't aware you were a high level troll.

  • CCP : I block!
    Internet : No, you block!
    OP: y u no block?

    Me : Democracy for Hong KConnection closed by foreign host.

    10gbit premium NVMe KVM in AMS.
    (affiliate for 🥰 ) https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/aff.php?aff=401&gid=33

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    What is going on with all the "Do you love or hate?" threads?

    /r/AskLET

    Is LET still a community it used to be?

  • @FAT32 said:
    What is going on with all the "Do you love or hate?" threads?

    /r/AskLET

    It has to do with that guy who lives under the bridge, sir.

    Thanked by 1FAT32

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • @FAT32 said:
    What is going on with all the "Do you love or hate?" threads?

    /r/AskLET

    Bored pandas, I guess.

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • no

This discussion has been closed.