Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server in EU high core 24+ unlimited bandwidth 1Gbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server in EU high core 24+ unlimited bandwidth 1Gbps

Zer0XZer0X Member
edited November 2019 in Requests

Hello

I'm looking for Dedicated server in EU high core 24+ unlimited bandwidth 1Gbps
budget 160—200€ (can buy more than one server which ranges in that budget)

Post the spec and the price and contact if it's relevant for me I will contact you
paying via btc only

Thank You

Comments

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Can you provide the other requirements such as the amount of RAM and disk space + disk type?

• i can do something in Romania with E5-2450L if is ok this cpu.

• 64GB
    4TB+

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

24 cores or 24 threads?

We have some dual E5-2650's in stock with 16 cores / 32 threads.

• 24 cores and 48 threads

• Check out Heymman. Lot's of old E5s with lots of RAM and decent-ish SSDs on Psychz network in Amsterdam at very competitive prices, though they have issues with stock.

• OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited November 2019

Velia has a Dual E5-2695 v2 (2 x12 c, 2x2x12 t) with 128 gb mem and 2x8 TB hdd and 1gbits/s uplink (100 TB bandwidth) at 178 eur plus vat in strasbourg. (Click Strasbourg->Dual E-5-2695 v2 w/ 128gb mem and 2 x 1 tb hdd for 119 and configure the 2 x 8 tb hdd for plus 40 and the uplink for plus 19.)

I did not have business with them so far so I neither can recommend nor disrecommend them.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

1G of unmetered bandwidth leaves virtually nothing for the server, and you’re looking for a high end one as well.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    1G of unmetered bandwidth leaves virtually nothing for the server, and you’re looking for a high end one as well.

You say that, but I'm sure someone will come up with an offer :joy:

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Jord said:

@Clouvider said:

Of course they will, OP should then question the quality of said service. Nothing comes for free.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:

@Jord said:

@Clouvider said:

Of course they will, OP should then question the quality of said service. Nothing comes for free.

Very true, apart from the free packet of bourbons I got the other day. #win

• I think people just look at the monthly prices of servers at Hetzner and try their luck out here in the wild hoping someone might price match them. Wishful thinking...

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • not really I want to pay with btc not with paypal credit card or whatever

• I can help you with HP DL160 Gen9, 2 x E5-2680v4, 64GB. With coupon LET20 you can fit in your budget. The problem is that there is no 1Gbps. The BW is unlimited but speed is 200-300Mbps.

For more Information check here: https://www.host-expert.eu/best-performance/dedicated-server-hp-dl160-gen9-4lff-2-x-e5-2680v4-4-x-16gb-2rx4-pc4-24000p-r--2-x--900w-92753.html

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

We can offer you the following dedicated server in Amsterdam region (NL):

Dell PowerEdge R620

• 2x Intel Xeon E5-2670 CPUs
    • 2.60 GHz 16 cores / 32 threads
    • 128 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    • 2x 480 GB SSD storage
    • 1 Gbps network uplink
    • 200 Mbps unmetered or 100 TB bandwidth

Monthly price € 175.00

Please send me a PM if you would like to order.