Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are black Friday deals real?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are black Friday deals real?

Are black friday deals real does only means that really people want to give good deals on that day or just want to clear out their stocks? I am seeing bunch of deals here where people are just launching products which are not new but seems to be something which is pending in their stocks.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

They are real in a sense that they are indeed real deals.

If you are purely driven by lowest prices though, expect some sort of disasters in 6 months.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

How about you also make some deals for this upcoming BF?

No, I buy cheapest deals and resell'em at a healthy profit.

That's how lowend host works.

• Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FAT32 said:
    How about you also make some deals for this upcoming BF?

Good idea 💡

• @deank said:
    They are real in a sense that they are indeed real deals.

If you are purely driven by lowest prices though, expect some sort of disasters in 6 months.

Yes true that is what I mean

• Yes of course. We have been waiting about 1 year

• Is Black Friday real, as in really black?

Who is John Galt?

• It depends. For example if a VPN provider that never had prices below 5 EUR a month, gives you the same service for 3 EUR a month for next 1 year, ain't it a good deal? You saved 24 EURs that you can spend on something else.

But most of them, raise prices to give some discount and make it look big.

So, you decide for yourself. It isn't really hard to figure out.

Some deals are really good indeed.

Just make sure you have gone thru the special conditions, if any.

• It depends. A few are for real (you end up having the same stuff as a similar plan bought at a "normal" time of the year), many "fake" i.e you get what you pay for and end up getting a VPS on a oversold node, that's gonna perform like crap if many users decide to push that "start button" in their panel. A lot or in between those two categories. If a provider add a few nodes dedicated to BF customers there are chances that i/o is going to be crappy after a few weeks. But it can end up working well... Limited (but recurring) discounts from reputable providers is what a true addict LET member will look for.

• You guys are seriously replying to the OP spammer (now banned)?

Thanked by 2ITLabs datanoise

Gotta get'em the post count up, dude!

Newbie.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

/thread

This discussion has been closed.