Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need immediate Credit Card solution | Paygol/Voguepay stopped working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Need immediate Credit Card solution | Paygol/Voguepay stopped working

Paygol is recently getting major issues accepting credit card and I immediately need a solution for accepting international payments in India. Monthly transaction is about 8k USD with card when Paygol/Voguepay was working. 2checkout has banned our account for providing remote support. Please Suggest an immediate solution.

Comments

• Instamojo ? Does it not work?

• @manish said:
    Instamojo ? Does it not work?

It is not for international payments.

• You can use PayPal for CC processing and instant activation but their fees are insane and they don't have a good fraud protection. I've used previous https://www.safecharge.com/payment-methods/

• Is stripe available for your country?

Digital Business Services - Shared, Reseller & VPS Hosting

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Provider

Apply at Stripe, it is now available in India, though it's still under preview, but if you are lucky you should be approved

Thanked by 1erikkkkk

hostEONS.com - Premium Ryzen VPS, Budget SSD KVM and OpenVZ7 VPS in LA, NY, Jacksonville - Florida, Las Vegas, Dalla, Direct Admin LiteSpeed SSD Web Hosting, etc.. Free Blesta License, Direct Admin License, Windows 2019 License and more

• If you do go for stripe, make sure you have some kind of fraud prevention in place.

Digital Business Services - Shared, Reseller & VPS Hosting

• Are you calling from Microsoft or what?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @Prime404 said:
    Are you calling from Microsoft or what?

I think thats exactly whats happening, hence why 2checkout has banned them.
    I hope he never finds a working payment processor.

• t0ny0 said: I hope he never finds a working payment processor.

Hey! We don't know that.

• @HostEONS said:
    Apply at Stripe, it is now available in India, though it's still under preview, but if you are lucky you should be approved

Thank you so much! You saved me!!!!
    Stripe immediately activated my account.

@Prime404 said:
    Are you calling from Microsoft or what?

hahaha.. 2checkout had asked me for a test account for verification purpose and then they asked for remote support and I thought that if I say yes then they will think our support is great.
    I do know about Indian call center scams but they are busted everyday and our government for sure is taking steps to stop it as much as possible.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

You can use Razorpay. Submit your documents and ask them to activate international payments for you.

Artnet - Poland (Gdańsk) based instant setup express dedicated servers & cloud VPS
    ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations! - Discussion Thread

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Provider
    edited November 2019

tetahost said: You can use PayPal for CC processing and instant activation but their fees are insane and they don't have a good fraud protection. I've used previous https://www.safecharge.com/payment-methods/

Do they have any WHMCS/HostBill plugin?

MechanicWeb.com - Shared | Reseller | Semi Dedicated | VPS | Dedicated Server
    High Frequency Compute | NVMe SSD | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels