Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting With Dedicated IP + DDOS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting With Dedicated IP + DDOS Protection

Hello

I need a Shared Host With a Dedicated IP + DDOS Protection Up to 100GBPS
My requirments
Space: 1GB

Unmetered Bandwidth

My Max Monthly Budget: $2-4

Can i get any offers ?

Thanks

Comments

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited November 2019

Buyshared

Thanked by 3Chievo Marian82 kkrajk
  • Marian82Marian82 Member
    edited November 2019

@webclouddev said:
    Buyshared

Actually im hosted there and my sites are offline because off ddos attack last night.

• @Marian82 said:

@webclouddev said:
    Buyshared

Actually im hosted there and my sites are offline because off ddos attack last night.

Did you opened support ticket ?

• @webclouddev said:

@Marian82 said:

@webclouddev said:
    Buyshared

Did you opened support ticket ?

Yes they answered very fast bu ddos its not included there as i posted the image

• Time to switch over vps than ovh sandbox vps 3.5euro if you can manage server

• If he is getting DDOSed, switching to a self managed server is a bad idea.

Thanked by 1Marian82
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Are you using Cloudflare?

Thanked by 1Marian82
  • @Jord - i need the dedicated ip for seo results the cloudflare doesnt solve my requests.
    Looking for more ...

• @Marian82 said:
    @Jord - i need the dedicated ip for seo results the cloudflare doesnt solve my requests.
    Looking for more ...

Welcome To 2000. Seo does not care if the ip is dedicated or shared . is about the quality of your website. At least this is my experience and i read lot of things about it. So....

Thanked by 2SH_Dream level6

@Chievo said:

@Marian82 said:
    @Jord - i need the dedicated ip for seo results the cloudflare doesnt solve my requests.
    Looking for more ...

Welcome To 2000. Seo does not care if the ip is dedicated or shared . is about the quality of your website. At least this is my experience and i read lot of things about it. So....

Yep, I get asked this a lot. I actually did a test and it actually made no difference. As long as the site is well made, seo friendly and is fast. Google really doesn't give a shit. Oh and must have an SSL.

Thanked by 1Chievo

Custom Nameservers help too. But not a must have.

• @Jord said:
    Custom Nameservers help too. But not a must have.

In which pack of cloudflare you could have them? Enterprise?

Sorry I wasn't talking about cloudflare I was just talking in general.

I don't use cloudflare, never have and never will. All my own setup.

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • @Jord said:
    Sorry I wasn't talking about cloudflare I was just talking in general.

I don't use cloudflare, never have and never will. All my own setup.

And how this help on a seo? I mean nameservers.....does not make your website faster or better

Depending, if you use a anycast dns it makes looking up the records faster.

Like I said it's not a must, it's a nice feature to have. And some of my clients ask for it.

Thanked by 2Chievo ITLabs
  • @Jord - thank for your help but that is my request buddy for me it help in seo maybe for you no im doing this 10 years now and always the effect was + with dedicated ip.

Have a nice day

• @Marian82 said:
    @Jord - thank for your help but that is my request buddy for me it help in seo maybe for you no im doing this 10 years now and always the effect was + with dedicated ip.

Have a nice day

Happen to have any numbers or data for this? 10 years experience is great but SEO has changed drastically over that time. Kinda like saying having link directory or smashing keywords into your footer is going to help still

@king8654 said:

@Marian82 said:
    @Jord - thank for your help but that is my request buddy for me it help in seo maybe for you no im doing this 10 years now and always the effect was + with dedicated ip.

Have a nice day

Happen to have any numbers or data for this? 10 years experience is great but SEO has changed drastically over that time. Kinda like saying having link directory or smashing keywords into your footer is going to help still

As far as I know, Google won't care about dedicated IPs as they have systems to detect if you are a spammer or not. I would say 95% of businesses use shared hosting. Not everyone can afford a dedicated/vps server.

In my testing, I can see no difference. And one of my clients ranks on the first page with a very competitive search keyword. So no you don't need a dedicated IP address.

• @Jord said:

@king8654 said:

@Marian82 said:

Have a nice day

As far as I know, Google won't care about dedicated IPs as they have systems to detect if you are a spammer or not. I would say 95% of businesses use shared hosting. Not everyone can afford a dedicated/vps server.

In my testing, I can see no difference. And one of my clients ranks on the first page with a very competitive search keyword. So no you don't need a dedicated IP address.

Exactly my point, unless you need dedicated ip for some process, absolutely no need for one with shared hosting. Was curious about ops "data" to support his claim of improved seo

@king8654 said:

@Jord said:

@king8654 said:

@Marian82 said:

Have a nice day

Exactly my point, unless you need dedicated ip for some process, absolutely no need for one with shared hosting. Was curious about ops "data" to support his claim of improved seo

I am curious too, there are lots of shared hosting companies with DDoS protection. But not all of them will give out a dedicated IP too.

• @Marian82 said:
    Hello

I need a Shared Host With a Dedicated IP + DDOS Protection Up to 100GBPS
    My requirments
    Space: 1GB

Unmetered Bandwidth

My Max Monthly Budget: $2-4

Can i get any offers ?

Thanks

You should buy a low end VPS with 1 Tb/s Dedicated Anti-DDoS Protection.

• webclouddev said: Buyshared

buyshared or any other "Shared" hosting provider will not provide DDos protection (included). You'll need to buy either a VM, Or get shared hosting and add a premium CDN.

@Sofia_K said:

webclouddev said: Buyshared

buyshared or any other "Shared" hosting provider will not provide DDos protection (included). You'll need to buy either a VM, Or get shared hosting and add a premium CDN.

There are some providers who offer DDoS protection on Shared Hosting, but then some don't advertise it so they don't get DDoS magnets signing up for their hosting.

Heck, even my colo'ed servers have DDoS protection, I don't advertise it either.

• I know some shared hosting as well who provide ddos but op budget is low for 2-4 usd ddos + dedi ip is tough.

may be lookout for black friday deal

@webclouddev said:
    I know some shared hosting as well who provide ddos but op budget is low for 2-4 usd ddos + dedi ip is tough.

may be lookout for black friday deal

Yes very true, but I doubt there will be any good enough deals for shared hosting with ddos protection and dedicated ip in his price range with unmetered bandwidth. He might as well go look at OVH.

• Thanks everyone for answers but so for no one answer my needs , just chats.

Looking forward to any offer !

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

Hi @Marian82 - I see you are using BuyShared right now. Which location is this?

I ask because SmallWeb provides two shared hosting locations using the BuyVM infrastructure. BuyVM offers the opportunity to purchase a dedicated IPv4 with DDoS protection.

For $3.00 / month per protected IP, customers can purchase a DDoS protected IP address, perfect for filtering ICMP, SYN, SYN Spoofed, UDP, reflection attacks, and many other attacks.

If you have a budget of $4 I think you could easily get a SmallWeb yearly plan and then utilise the remainder of your budget on a protected IP (through SmallWeb, through BuyVM). Please do let me know if you have any qs.

Edit: While SmallWeb doesn't offer unmetered bandwidth by default, if you let me know your actual usage we can work out unmetered per fair usage standards.

Thanked by 2ITLabs vyas11
  • Marian82Marian82 Member
    edited November 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    Hi @Marian82 - I see you are using BuyShared right now. Which location is this?

I ask because SmallWeb provides two shared hosting locations using the BuyVM infrastructure. BuyVM offers the opportunity to purchase a dedicated IPv4 with DDoS protection.

For $3.00 / month per protected IP, customers can purchase a DDoS protected IP address, perfect for filtering ICMP, SYN, SYN Spoofed, UDP, reflection attacks, and many other attacks.

If you have a budget of $4 I think you could easily get a SmallWeb yearly plan and then utilise the remainder of your budget on a protected IP (through SmallWeb, through BuyVM). Please do let me know if you have any qs.

Edit: While SmallWeb doesn't offer unmetered bandwidth by default, if you let me know your actual usage we can work out unmetered per fair usage standards.

Hey

I use Luxembourg into BuyShared its pretty good but its not ddos protected.
    Do you offer DDoS Protection in shared hosting ? i mean Smallweb ?

Thanks

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited November 2019

@Marian82 said:
    I use Luxembourg into BuyShared its pretty good but its not ddos protected.
    Do you offer DDoS Protection in shared hosting ? i mean Smallweb ?

Thanks

BuyVM & BuyShared both are owned by Frantech. They do provide DDoS protected IPs for BUYVM slices at 3$ per month.

@Mic-hael owns SmallWeb where he provides DirectAdmin based hosting utilizing BuyVM VPS. If you sign up for one of those inexpensive plans from SmallWeb, you can use rest of your budget to get a DDoS Protected IP

In more simple words: Yes you can buy DDoS protected shared hosting from SmallWeb

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

Shoaib_A said: BuyVM & BuyShared both are owned by Frantech. They do provide DDoS protected IPs for BUYVM slices at 3$ per month.

@Mic-hael owns SmallWeb where he provides DirectAdmin based hosting utilizing BuyVM VPS. If you sign up for one of those inexpensive plans from SmallWeb, you can use rest of your budget to get a DDoS Protected IP

In more simple words: Yes you can buy DDoS Protected shared hosting from SmallWeb

Thank you @Shoaib_A for your very clear explanation :)

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
This discussion has been closed.