Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› MegaDealThursday - NexusBytes - Final Deal of the Month! Free offsite backup VPS + More - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MegaDealThursday - NexusBytes - Final Deal of the Month! Free offsite backup VPS + More

124»

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2019

seriesn said: I will call it Black @Nekki Special. Stock : 2

20 minutes later, still in stock - ergo: not a worthy deal! ;-)
    ~ bump, come here people, take it, looks good ~

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @seriesn said:

@Nekki said:
    Little deal for the MEGATHREAD. Just a couple of plans.

Don't make us cry.

This is the first time you have ever asked me for anything! I will call it Black @Nekki Special :

Only for you, BF Special - Stock : 2

https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=63

84/year

SPACE: 60 GB SSD (not NVMe)
    RAM: 8 GB
    BANDWIDTH : 6 TB @1 Gbit
    CPU CORE: 4 @3.5GHz+*
    IPv4 : 1
    Free Webuzo Lite Control Panel*
    Free Blesta Billing Software
    Or
    Free Windows Server 19

Free Storage VPS : 1IPv4 NAT(5 port) , storage space equivalent to the plan. Please open ticket to request.

@poisson I hope I can win the Lebre Crown again!

It's very, very good for 7 bucks but UltraVPS.eu is the king of insane this BF it seems

• BabynemoBabynemo Member
    edited November 2019

@JabJab said:

They are gone :P

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@Nekki said:

Don't make us cry.

This is the first time you have ever asked me for anything! I will call it Black @Nekki Special :

84/year

Or
    Free Windows Server 19

Free Storage VPS : 1IPv4 NAT(5 port) , storage space equivalent to the plan. Please open ticket to request.

It's very, very good for 7 bucks but UltraVPS.eu is the king of insane this BF it seems

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@Nekki said:

Don't make us cry.

84/year

Or
    Free Windows Server 19

Bloody 10GBps. 😢😢😢

• @seriesn said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@Nekki said:

Don't make us cry.

84/year

Or
    Free Windows Server 19

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@Nekki said:

Don't make us cry.

84/year

Or
    Free Windows Server 19

Bloody 10GBps. 😢😢😢

Not just that but 3.10 is an insane price. Not sure how they do it. That's actually the big driver. You will beat the crap out of UltraVPS.eu at that price point but stay sustainable please

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • It is pointless racing to the bottom, if the service is actually good. This applies strongly to nexusbytes IMO.

Doing the Thursday deals is sweet enough. BF is a fool's game, nobody wants to be the provider that people only buy from during BF.

Thanked by 2seriesn Ouji
  • @poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@Nekki said:

Don't make us cry.

84/year

Or
    Free Windows Server 19

@poisson said:

@seriesn said:

@Nekki said:

Don't make us cry.

84/year

Or
    Free Windows Server 19

Bloody 10GBps. 😢😢😢

Not just that but 3.10 is an insane price. Not sure how they do it. That's actually the big driver. You will beat the crap out of UltraVPS.eu at that price point but stay sustainable please

Agreed! Some dirty cheap pricing. Most of my crazy resource deals have been nothing but undersold nodes with left over stocks. But can’t complete with the big boy pricings. :).

@Babynemo said:

@JabJab said:

They are gone :P

Thank you to the two generous members who snagged these.

This deal was posted while I am in the diner table with my family. Orders will be processed within next 2 hours:).

Thanked by 1Babynemo
  • @dahartigan said:
    It is pointless racing to the bottom, if the service is actually good. This applies strongly to nexusbytes IMO.

Doing the Thursday deals is sweet enough. BF is a fool's game, nobody wants to be the provider that people only buy from during BF.

A lot of it is like just 3 or 5 offers, which is clearly unsustainable and anyone can throw out a few like that. This is why I am only keeping the BUY recommendations for HostDoc and UltraVPS.eu so far because they look like sustainable, high performance deals and not randomly tossed out to get attention.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:
    It is pointless racing to the bottom, if the service is actually good. This applies strongly to nexusbytes IMO.

A lot of it is like just 3 or 5 offers, which is clearly unsustainable and anyone can throw out a few like that. This is why I am only keeping the BUY recommendations for HostDoc and UltraVPS.eu so far because they look like sustainable, high performance deals and not randomly tossed out to get attention.

Fair call :-) If @seriesn participated in black friday it would alter the space-time-potassium continuum and implode the universe. I'm super happy with what $4/month gets me with NexusBytes, BF be dammed lol

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @dahartigan said:

Agreed!

MegaDealsThursday will eventually be phased away from a weekly deal to monthly 3 days promo weekend sometimes around middle of q1 next year in favor of more steady pricing and for the same reason as you have mentioned above :).

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • poisson said: A lot of it is like just 3 or 5 offers, which is clearly unsustainable and anyone can throw out a few like that. This is why I am only keeping the BUY recommendations for HostDoc and UltraVPS.eu so far because they look like sustainable, high performance deals and not randomly tossed out to get attention.

A few of those deals from UltraVPS were available ealier this year, I got one SAS-Special-1 at the same price in April or May I think and it's rock solid. I was looking forward to their BF and was not disappointed. They are for sure a provider that people buy even outside BF.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • But we loooove dirty cheap and high quality and free hot meal with it!

I was tempted to buy those pre-BF offers, but those ended before BF so my inner niggard blocked it hoping that there will be some crazy BF deals that I can snipe.

• @JabJab said:
    But we loooove dirty cheap and high quality and free hot meal with it!

I was tempted to buy those pre-BF offers, but those ended before BF so my inner niggard blocked it hoping that there will be some crazy BF deals that I can snipe.

This is true. I personally find the best deals are adhoc flash sales as opposed to bf..

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • 2 More Stock added :smile:

SPACE: 50 GB SSD
    Free Blesta Billing Software ($10/month Value)
    Or
    Free Windows Server 19 with annual purchase

$84/Year.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @Nekki

And this is the Final Clearance Deal :

Resource Pool Special - Germany Only

Germany-Simple-Pool-BFP
    RAM: 4 GB
    Storage : 50 GB NVMe
    CPU Core : 4 @3.8GHZ ( E3-1275) - Fair Share
    Bandwidth : 6 TB @1Gbit
    IPv4 : 4
    Maximum VM : 4
    Maximum Core Per VM : 2
    NAT Backup VM : None.
    Upto 2 Windows 19 Server License or 2 Blesta License (For the complete Package)

https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=73

$96/year.
    Only 2 in stock.

Good Night Folks.

• One is sold one, the Simple-Pool-BFP is still up for grabs! Bumping this topic, looks good (but outside my budget!)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2019

Due to popular demands, we have some sexy storage plan promo.

Orders will be activated within 12 hours. :)