Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling my SSDNodes account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling my SSDNodes account

Hi, I got about 380 dollars worth of credit on my account. I am mainly using it for some unimportant stuff (more idling). I got a new server so I don't actually need it now. Been using ssdnodes for a few years now. If anyone is interested they can have the account for 180 usd.

Comments

• Have you confirmed with them you can do that?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@SSDNodes - though he hasn't logged on for some time now.

• This is allowed? I thought you need to have their approval

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited November 2019

Alright I’ll get the bidding started: $2

• @corbpie said:

$7

• @poisson said:

@corbpie said:

$7

$7.5

• I'm not desperate to sell it ;) but hey let is let. Gotta love it.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@poisson said:

@corbpie said:

$7

$7.5

$7.55

• @darvil said:
    I'm not desperate to sell it ;) but hey let is let. Gotta love it.

It's lowend

• $7.56

• ITLabs said: $7.55

$7.56,1

• darvil said: I'm not desperate to sell it ;) but hey let is let. Gotta love it.

The maximum starting is always $7.

• @hzr said:

darvil said: I'm not desperate to sell it ;) but hey let is let. Gotta love it.

The maximum starting is always $7.

Yes that is true. Also its a good way to get my post counts up.

• $7.562

• $7.562deb,thx

• $7.77

• darvil said: 380 dollars worth of credit

Does it expire?
    Any limitation?
    Can it be used to purchase their promotional offer?

BTW, Can your account transferred?

Thanks.

• $7.7777

• 7.77777$

• @greattomeetyou said:

darvil said: 380 dollars worth of credit

Does it expire?
    Any limitation?
    Can it be used to purchase their promotional offer?

BTW, Can your account transferred?

Thanks.

No expire or limits as far as I know. Promo offer totally.. I do it all the time.. I would buy a new deal, transfer over to new vps and cancel the old one for credit to get better deal.

Anyway I am confirming with them. Should be ok. Already someone already offered what I want.

• $7.777777

• anyone using ssdnodes for production sites?

after using DO for years, i moved some of production sites to SSDnodes and no problems ever but just want to hear(horror) from others.

• I used them for my online community (10k unique a day) and it ran fine. The issue is that they have a limit. I know because I hit this limit before. It was when I put some other sites of my friends in the same vps. So as long as you don't hit this limit you're fine. I personally think thats reasonable. You can't have a few use all the resources. In the beginning I was a little miffed but I realize its still an amazing deal provided you use it smartly. IE put it on different regions and spread your sites across multiple servers.

• 10$ and one of @cociu 's sisters!

• @darvil said:
    I used them for my online community (10k unique a day) and it ran fine. The issue is that they have a limit. I know because I hit this limit before. It was when I put some other sites of my friends in the same vps. So as long as you don't hit this limit you're fine. I personally think thats reasonable. You can't have a few use all the resources. In the beginning I was a little miffed but I realize its still an amazing deal provided you use it smartly. IE put it on different regions and spread your sites across multiple servers.

were you using performance series or regular?

does anyone found much difference between two?.... i am having performce one and a referred a friend for regular ones and i don't see much difference between two.

• Performance. And there is some difference in storage speed so if you need to do that its better. Normal is OK too.

• FoxelVox said: 10$ and one of @cociu 's sisters!

not allowed sorry ...

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @darvil said:
    Hi, I got about 380 dollars worth of credit on my account. I am mainly using it for some unimportant stuff (more idling). I got a new server so I don't actually need it now. Been using ssdnodes for a few years now. If anyone is interested they can have the account for 180 usd.

I am interested!

• 50 USD if its allowed officially.