Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How pay yandex.disk with paypal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How pay yandex.disk with paypal

Thanks for you guys, under your suggestions, I have bought VM, email hosting from here. This is a smart location.

For backup storage, somebody suggest yandex 100GB, it's cheap, 15USD per year. But I can't find a link for payment with paypal. Do you know if this disk can be paid with paypal, or only credit card?

Regards.

Comments

• @jpeng said:
    Thanks for you guys, under your suggestions, I have bought VM, email hosting from here. This is a smart location.

For backup storage, somebody suggest yandex 100GB, it's cheap, 15USD per year. But I can't find a link for payment with paypal. Do you know if this disk can be paid with paypal, or only credit card?

Regards.

Create an account at yandex and go to disk. There in the settings you will see storage options.

• Come from Switzerland or USA and then PayPal payment will be possible

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • xaocxaoc Member
    edited November 2019

Oracle's 100GB of block storage seems free so far. Two mega.nz accounts will beat that as well. There are free services out there that could cover your back'up needs and as long as your shiz is encrypted, you have nothing to worry about. You will probs get a cheap Storage VPS around here soon(@blackfriday) if you're not in a hurry. Yandex is fun and all but it's still based in teh Russian Federation and with their new internet sovereignty law(A law that basically empowers the govt to pull the plug on international connections @ any time, a sort of China's Great Firewall) it can go poof @ any time.

• Don't give the Russians your Paypal.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • @Nekki said:
    Don't give the Russians your Paypal data.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • @xaoc said:
    Oracle's 100GB of block storage seems free so far. Two mega.nz accounts will beat that as well. There are free services out there that could cover your back'up needs and as long as your shiz is encrypted, you have nothing to worry about. You will probs get a cheap Storage VPS around here soon(@blackfriday) if you're not in a hurry. Yandex is fun and all but it's still based in teh Russian Federation and with their new internet sovereignty law(A law that basically empowers the govt to pull the plug on international connections @ any time, a sort of China's Great Firewall) it can go poof @ any time.

thanks a lot for reminding.