Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LF] very very very tiny small linux vps server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LF] very very very tiny small linux vps server

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Looking for at least 5gb space, 1 core, 256MB RAM... fast purchase for testing purposes.

Looking to buy asap, like asap right now and idle it for the rest of the year.

oh yes, yearly payment.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2019

If you have a location or virtualization preference, it might be good to include it also.

Or else, you can just consider NAT VPS.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/155493/mrvm-net-10-locations-bundle-1gb-ram-in-norway#latest

• My dear... HostDoc

• @Francisco have a $2 vps.

• @armandorg said:
    Looking for at least 5gb space, 1 core, 256MB RAM... fast purchase for testing purposes.

Why not then to go with one of the by hour VPS places?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@donli said:

@armandorg said:

What's the point if he says he'll be idling it for the rest of the year? :) Hence why he wants to pay yearly :)

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@thedp said:

@donli said:

@armandorg said:

What's the point if he says he'll be idling it for the rest of the year? :) Hence why he wants to pay yearly :)

So i don't have to re-come back and buy another one if i will be needing it for another 2-3 minutes in the future.

Anyways already solved and bought.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited November 2019

256mb ram is not tiny. Securedragon can provide 64mb vps I think. Contact them. And always go for 32mb if you can afford it. Always!