Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Cheapest yearly VPS
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Cheapest yearly VPS

CharlieCCharlieC Member
    edited November 6 in General

Hi, I'm looking for a small vps to make a proxy, I need something around 5-10€/year.

Preferable location is Europe / Russia

Comments

• Trying to unblock GFW?

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

• CharlieCCharlieC Member
      edited November 6

@poisson said:
      Trying to unblock GFW?

No, I just don't want my ip to be leaked.

• @Cam all the way

Thanked by 1Cam
    • Can also consider @mikho

Thanked by 1mikho

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

• dfroedfroe Member, Provider
      edited November 6

If you are fine with IPv6 and 20 inbound TCP/UDP ports for IPv4, you can also grab a NAT VPS from InceptionHosting (Edit: currently out of stock) or MrVM for less than 4 EUR/year.

If you can wait a few days until Black Friday you can most certainly expect some crazy offers to appear which you won't find at any other time of the year.

Thanked by 1vyas11

IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)