Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebP and Free Cloudflare ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebP and Free Cloudflare ?

Does the free cloudflare supports webp ? I know that they have an instrument called polish that creates webp so webp would be supported , but on the free plan is webp supported?

Comments

• No, only available for paid plans.

• your origin server can make webp

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Pagespeed can help you.

• @hzr said:
    your origin server can make webp

Yes i know i have seen a plugin into the wordpress but the key essential question is if i create a webp of the image if this image would be used from cloudflare or it would not be supported as i am using the free version of cloudflare

• Yes i know i have seen a plugin into the wordpress but the key essential question is if i create a webp of the image if this image would be used from cloudflare or it would not be supported as i am using the free version of cloudflare

Free version supported.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited November 2019

Chievo said: Yes i know i have seen a plugin into the wordpress but the key essential question is if i create a webp of the image if this image would be used from cloudflare or it would not be supported as i am using the free version of cloudflare

yes - its normal image file. you share webp file just like png file. exact same concept

the paid version is just for when you have THEM convert your jpg/png/.. to webp

• @hiphiphip0 said:

Yes i know i have seen a plugin into the wordpress but the key essential question is if i create a webp of the image if this image would be used from cloudflare or it would not be supported as i am using the free version of cloudflare

Free version supported.

@hzr said:

Chievo said: Yes i know i have seen a plugin into the wordpress but the key essential question is if i create a webp of the image if this image would be used from cloudflare or it would not be supported as i am using the free version of cloudflare

yes - its normal image file. you share webp file just like png file. exact same concept

the paid version is just for when you have THEM convert your jpg/png/.. to webp

ok great thank you !