Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage server cheap
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage server cheap

Hello,
I'm looking for a server with at least 20TB of space, with 1gbps and unlimited bandwidth, I've already seen hetzner and euserv, but I wanted something that cost less, location europe, thanks in advance.

Comments

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2019

Orbazzo said: I wanted something that cost less

than

Orbazzo said: hetzner

If we were talking about 1TB or so, not 1gbps unlimited, there would be a few VPS out there for you.

The request you have right now, the cheapest you can get is Hetzner.

You can try waiting for BF to see if they remove the setup fees if that's the issue.

I'd highly recommend you going with their SX62 (4x10TB) and raid-10 those drives. You'd also have the 1gbps connection you are looking for.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Orbazzo said:
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a server with at least 20TB of space, with 1gbps and unlimited bandwidth, I've already seen hetzner and euserv, but I wanted something that cost less, location europe, thanks in advance.

What is your firm upper limit in dollar?

• @yongsiklee said:

@Orbazzo said:
    Hello,

70$

• @vovler said:

Orbazzo said: I wanted something that cost less

than

Orbazzo said: hetzner

If we were talking about 1TB or so, not 1gbps unlimited, there would be a few VPS out there for you.

The request you have right now, the cheapest you can get is Hetzner.

You can try waiting for BF to see if they remove the setup fees if that's the issue.

I'd highly recommend you going with their SX62 (4x10TB) and raid-10 those drives. You'd also have the 1gbps connection you are looking for.

Yeah but the problem is the setup that costs so much

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@Orbazzo said:
    70$

your price is low i think for 1gbps unlimited

was trying to make a vps offer with the specs then saw the price and decided to stop

I could match your price and storage for vps but with 100mbps unlimited
    cant do it with 1gbps

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Orbazzo said:

@yongsiklee said:

@Orbazzo said:
    Hello,

70$

I can give you, right away, 500 Samsung SSD + 11 TB (can be upgraded if need be for free up to 30 TB) + 1 gbps + unlimited bandwidth? (capped at 35 TB) for $69.99.

Three things I cannot give you are though;

1. any guarantee (like 99.999% uptime) and,
    2. my provider status here (no provider status-not applied yet) and,
    3. It is located in the US.

If those are firmly required, sorry.