Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resell web design service, earn a few extra $.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Resell web design service, earn a few extra $.

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Heya,

So this topic is rather different than 'hey you'll be a millionaire, follow my steps'. No.

This topic is about offering services or referring people to earn more $, doing absolutely nothing. Depending ofcourse the way you want this to work (ofcourse not including those who are not interested at all).

Small info: I run a digital agency in Albania which primary it is focused on 'Custom & Modern & White-label Web Design', which 99% of those i design them myself.

So this is how it works:

The idea of this topic is to offer Web Design services in your business, while you don't do any work at all. Two ways for this to work:

1. Outsource:
You have a similar business / marketing agency which already offer this kind of service and need some extra 'hand' /help. You send us the work, we give you a price, you give your client another price.

2. Refer:
You refer the client to us, you earn 5-15% of the total project of the client you referred.

Now the part where you ask, why you/your agency, i can find another.

1. As mentioned before we are located in Europe, Albania. The prices for services you'll get here, you'll get nowhere in Europe, including digital services.

2. Years of experience into Web Designing / WHMCS & Blesta integrations. Many clients in LET aswell.

3. Completely, absolutely, no doubt white-label. Nobody will know it was us, no 'design by' tag or such anywhere.

4. Full copyrights, do whatever you wish with our/my work. Even sell it afterwards.

Here you can find the full details for the partnership: click here , if interested, do contact us now and let's get you started, click this beautiful link.

P.S: Topic approved by staff.

Thanked by 1Sunsetring