Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for our LET Provider tag
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for our LET Provider tag

HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Hopefully one of the mods will be able to help here - I submitted a fully detailed ticket for a provider tag but for some reason, the tracking tool can now no longer find it. It's been 3 months since we submitted all our companies details and just tried to create a new ticket but it seems to have failed. I think the support desk may be down or having issues.

Is anyone getting their tags? I saw some a much newer user have a tag so unsure what I have missed.

Still holding out hope as my company has some LET based offers coming up and would love to share them here.

Thanked by 3Amitz Sofia_K malek

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited November 2019

Get servers with Colocrossing and you will get a tag in no time. Seriously, consider other places than LEB or LET for your marketing. This place is a rotten stinkhole in the meantime and most of us are just still here because visiting this place has become a bad habit like smoking and we are used to the bad smell over the years. Colocrossing and their minions have ruined LET/LEB over time. It's a very, very sad thing.

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Amitz hahaha - I think that is the best reply I am going to get in this thread :smiley:

We have marketing in lots of places but have some unmanaged servers + introduction offers we would like to share everywhere if possible :smile:

If no tag comes it won't be the end of the world (or maybe it will be - who knows!)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I cant give you 1 sure fire way to likely not get a tag and that is to open a public forum post about it.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

@AnthonySmith said:
    I cant give you 1 sure fire way to likely not get a tag and that is to open a public forum post about it.

Well, you have to try :smile: I sent one of the mods a message but no reply, opened tickets and again no reply - so why not. If no tag comes at least it's nice to have a chat :wink:

HostMedia said: Well, you have to try I sent one of the mods a message but no reply, opened tickets and again no reply - so why not. If no tag comes at least it's nice to have a chat

Fair enough I suppose in the absence of all other options.

I guess you could also try paging @trewq

and failing that @jbiloh

Thanked by 1HostMedia
  • @HostMedia said: and just tried to create a new ticket but it seems to have failed. I think the support desk may be down or having issues.

The support desk seems to be up. Perhaps try again to create a ticket? (I haven't tried, so perhaps it's indeed not possible to complete the process.)

• Do you have sisters to offer the mods?

• Hey @HostMedia , I'm using your free hosting for years, from free cPanel hosting to Free DA hosting.

Great service !

Thanked by 2HostMedia kkrajk
    edited November 2019

@Fritz said:
    Hey @HostMedia , I'm using your free hosting for years, from free cPanel hosting to Free DA hosting.

Great service !

:blush:
    That's great! So glad you're enjoying the service! We've had a number of people say that they prefer DA over cPanel since the move

• Estimated wait time is three days... three February the 29th-s. :)

Thanked by 3TimboJones lazyt Abd
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

angstrom said: The support desk seems to be up

The desk is not up. when I try to login "as an agent", I get "Valid CSRF Token Required" and can go no further.

Thanked by 2Amitz angstrom
  • Is there anything that these guys do right?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I believe the support desk being down is quite intentional on their part.

Thanked by 3Amitz poisson lazyt
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: Is there anything that these guys do right?

Believe it or not, we're nearly running the most current Vanilla version. We were current until Oct 30 when a minor dot-release came out. So that's something...

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • They are just in fear getting hacked again, I guess..
    I wonder, does deluxe.com even know that LET/LEB exists? Or are they just paying for the infrastructure with the profits going into the well know minions' pockets?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@raindog308 said:

The desk is not up. when I try to login "as an agent", I get "Valid CSRF Token Required" and can go no further.

Did you try opening a help desk ticket to gain access to your help desk? :trollface:

Thanked by 2ITLabs poisson
  • Don't worry, I'm sure your application is being processed.

Note that during certain times in certain threads (like the Black Friday thread) you don't need a provider tag to post offers.

• Thanked by 1ITLabs

@raindog308 said:

Last time it was broken and I was admin I just started setting up a new one, when they realized something would be taken out of their control they fixed it, so many try that?

I will even provide a free VPS for it, @trewq can update the help desks link, bobs your uncle, fanny's your aunt. job done either way.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@trewq knows the support desk is dead. He's working on it.

But yeah it's all we can do is wait. We will be waiting for a long time, but still, wait is all we can do :joy:

edited November 2019

Jord said: wait is all we can do

or you could do something aside from wait: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3036913/#Comment_3036913

@jar did not wait either, just take action and apologize later, if you genuinely think waiting for CC is genuinely your only option you sir have the ingenuity and flare of a flannel.

Thanked by 3ITLabs TimboJones lazyt

@AnthonySmith said:

Jord said: wait is all we can do

or you could do something aside from wait: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3036913/#Comment_3036913

@jar did not wait either, just take action and apologize later, if you genuinely think waiting for CC is genuinely your only option you sir have the ingenuity and flare of a flannel.

I agree with you, but I'm not an Admin. It's not up to me to do it.

Thanked by 1pike

AnthonySmith said: @jar did not wait either, just take action and apologize later, if you genuinely think waiting for CC is genuinely your only option you sir have the ingenuity and flare of a flannel.

You also failed to detect my sarcasm sir

Jord said: You also failed to detect my sarcasm sir

Or did I?, I am 3 layers deep on a bad day!

• Ask the moderators here. They give the provider tags.

• Send me your offers and I will gladly post them as a recommendation (given I like them, of course).

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:

@raindog308 said:

Last time it was broken and I was admin I just started setting up a new one, when they realized something would be taken out of their control they fixed it, so many try that?

I will even provide a free VPS for it, @trewq can update the help desks link, bobs your uncle, fanny's your aunt. job done either way.

What I'm actually pushing for is not having a separate system and having a "Forum Support" category on here that only admins/mods and the person that started a thread can see the thread.

The idea would be to make it a part of core LET so there is no going back and if it's broken the whole platform is considered broken. Me spinning up a support desk doesn't move towards this, it would only be a bandaid until someone at CC realises they don't control the full ecosystem and pulls it back inhouse with no maintenance.

Anyone is free to PM me to apply for a provider tag while this is being resolved.

• @AnthonySmith said:

With double negative, that's what he's doing.