Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Friendly reminder to providers before BF
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Friendly reminder to providers before BF

    MilonMilon Member
    edited October 28 in Requests

    Friendly reminder to providers before BF. Please, add more payment methods, please!
    If you add crypto payment then use more coins, not only useless high fee BTC coin. Nobody really want to use it except one million boys who only hold this s*** (not use). There are a lot of better alternatives.

    And don't forget to add available payment systems at the main page or at the FAQ page, because you will (and always get) unpayed orders for this reason! Ppl join to see what is available and as the result you have tons of unpayed orders.

    Comments

    • Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
      Thanked by 1Amitz

      New site! SmallWeb - Shared Hosting from £3.00/Year in London | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg | Los Angeles

    • Thanked by 1Amitz
    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      Ahh. The accounting mess. The collection pain.

      Thanked by 1ralph
    • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

      A reminder to the vocal minority, effort/reward.

      Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

    • It may be easier for you, but converting your shitcoins as a merchant (accepting Bitcoin is hard enough!) into something usable is easier said than done. Keep in mind your host can't actually pay their DC with your coins, and they will inevitably pay fees to convert it back to fiat.

      TL;DR: Be grateful your host accepts crypto at all. If I ran a host, I certainly wouldn't bother trying to accept more than a few of the major coins if at all.

      wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

      curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

    • cociucociu Member, Provider

      Milon said: And don't forget to add available payment systems at the main page or at the FAQ page, because you will (and always get) unpayed orders for this reason! Ppl join to see what is available and as the result you have tons of unpayed orders.

      like this idea , really good point .

      Unlike : we use btc or any popular coin because we can monetize this rapid and we can make the real money and not lost in exchange any shit coins

    • thedpthedp Member

      @FlamesRunner said:
      Keep in mind your host can't actually pay their DC with your coins, and they will inevitably pay fees to convert it back to fiat.

      TL;DR: Be grateful your host accepts crypto at all. If I ran a host, I certainly wouldn't bother trying to accept more than a few of the major coins if at all.

      True.

      "Living da lowend vida loca." -- @uptime
      DomainPeon - Somewhat decent domain names for sale. (Updated: 11/11/2019)

    • deankdeank Member

      @FlamesRunner said:
      TL;DR: Be grateful your host accepts crypto at all. If I ran a host, I certainly wouldn't bother trying to accept more than a few of the major coins if at all.

      I will second this.

      Thanked by 2FlamesRunner Ouji

      If you can't make your point within 5 lines of words, you have an optimization issue.
      Amitz day is October 17th.

    • ralphralph Member, Provider

      hodl

      https://uanode.net - affordable virtual/dedicated servers in Ukraine. Accepting crypto.

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      Being honest, only reason I accept crypto is to HODL. Since I don’t offer anonymous web hosting, crypto in the sense of it, doesn’t make sense to every day user.

      But hey, you got couple of bucks sitting in your wallet? I will take em :)

      Those coins are sitting in my wallet, collecting dust, hoping for another major bull run.

    • @Milon said:
      Friendly reminder to providers before BF. Please, add more payment methods, please!
      If you add crypto payment then use more coins, not only useless high fee BTC coin. Nobody really want to use it except one million boys who only hold this s*** (not use). There are a lot of better alternatives.

      And don't forget to add available payment systems at the main page or at the FAQ page, because you will (and always get) unpayed orders for this reason! Ppl join to see what is available and as the result you have tons of unpayed orders.

      If you can pay a year in advance a dedicated server in the range of a few hundred dollars per month, of course they will accept whatever shit coins you have. If you are going to pay just a dollar or two a month, maybe you might want to take that demanding attitude elsewhere (prefixing "friendly" to your post doesn't dent the your crap-shit attitude in the rest of post).

      Tried and trusted: Nexus Bytes, WisHosting, HostHatch, Kimsufi, Hostsolutions, MrVM, Upcloud, MXroute, Iniz, Gullo, Spry Servers, RedIT | To try: Letbox, Hetzner, BuyVM/BuyShared, Inception, HostDoc, SmartHost, PHP-Friends, VirMach #lexit

    • MilonMilon Member
      edited October 29

      Nobody said about accepting all shitcoins. There are some good and liquid coins like Bitcoin Cash, Doge, ETH maybe some other.

      I don't see any difference accept Bitcoin Cash/Doge/ETH vs BTC except that you do not lose money on high fees from BTC side to move you coins to exchange to sell them.

      Furthermore, don't hold them if you need USD. There are easy to setup services that will help you accept your payments and convert profit immediately into USD without any loss and without any movements from your side.

    • best reminder would be go easy on our e-wallets!

      relentless collector of highest clocked, highest performing KVM/NVMe/Gbit VPSes at the most competitive rates. just to hard idle them. zero knowledge on coding/programming; a mere hobbyist.

    • somiksomik Member

      I guess Paypal or credit/debit cards are only good for the first world countries...

    • creepcreep Member

      friendly reminder as well, please no more than $7/year deal.

      You're so tight, baby.

    • vimalwarevimalware Member
      edited October 29

      Peepal : let fuck this provider with my shit FX rate.

      Trusted Provider ultravps[.]eu in AMS/LON/DAL/LAX/Moldova/Düsseldorf :
      2GB KVM(SSD 60GB) starts €33.6/yr (Limited Stock) <-- bonus discount (~7.5% off in 1st year for new clients.)

    • @vimalware said:
      Peepal : let me fuck this provider with my shit FX rate.

      And with expensive pee fees.

      Tried and trusted: Nexus Bytes, WisHosting, HostHatch, Kimsufi, Hostsolutions, MrVM, Upcloud, MXroute, Iniz, Gullo, Spry Servers, RedIT | To try: Letbox, Hetzner, BuyVM/BuyShared, Inception, HostDoc, SmartHost, PHP-Friends, VirMach #lexit

    • @Milon said:

      Nobody said about accepting all shitcoins. There are some good and liquid coins like Bitcoin Cash, Doge, ETH maybe some other.

      You weren't exactly clear to what you meant by "coins." I made my statements based on your lack of specificity.

      Furthermore, don't hold them if you need USD. There are easy to setup services that will help you accept your payments and convert profit immediately into USD without any loss and without any movements from your side.

      What kind of service converts coins to fiat for no fee?

      wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

      curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

    • Milon said: use more coins

      I assume all LowEndTalk providers will honor AmitzCoins.

      For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

    • deankdeank Member

      Don't use money or coins if you want to avoid pees, simple.

      You can do trade with a host.

      If you can't make your point within 5 lines of words, you have an optimization issue.
      Amitz day is October 17th.

    • MilonMilon Member

      Nobody said about accepting all shitcoins. There are some good and liquid coins like Bitcoin Cash, Doge, ETH maybe some other.

      You weren't exactly clear to what you meant by "coins." I made my statements based on your lack of specificity.

      Yes, because I didn’t want it to look like an advertisement. My personal choose Bitcoin Cash (low fees, the same original bitcoin history and ledger, good development, possible to use all old Bitcoin stuff to accept it with little modifications)

      What kind of service converts coins to fiat for no fee?

      Any service is about fee. I don't know who want to run service without profit. But the question is how big this fee. Anyway, it's not so hard to make you own with any preferable with simple API calls:
      1) give user address and amount to pay (maybe address generated on your side).
      2) immediately automatically move coins to exchange wallet
      3) with API call sell it on the market.

    • Don't need to accept many shit coins but please accept USDT, it's easy to send USDT with 0.01$ fee and 1 USDT always equal 1 USD

    • @supick said:
      Don't need to accept many shit coins but please accept USDT, it's easy to send USDT with 0.01$ fee and 1 USDT always equal 1 USD

      So you want to spend $0.01 extra per transaction to use a cryptocurrency that is essentially worth the same as regular US dollars?

      ...why not just use USD/FIAT then?

    • @doghouch said:
      So you want to spend $0.01 extra per transaction to use a cryptocurrency that is essentially worth the same as regular US dollars?

      ...why not just use USD/FIAT then?

      what? doesn't a CC transaction cost something like 3%? A crypto tx doesn't, unless the payment gateway has other added fees

    • somiksomik Member

      Why not cash-on-delivery option? Ofcourse the host sales team to come down to my house in different country for the tansaction. Then no transaction fees, except for the plane fare.

      Thanked by 2bugrakoc nulldev
    • @untoreh said:

      @doghouch said:
      So you want to spend $0.01 extra per transaction to use a cryptocurrency that is essentially worth the same as regular US dollars?

      ...why not just use USD/FIAT then?

      what? doesn't a CC transaction cost something like 3%? A crypto tx doesn't, unless the payment gateway has other added fees

      How will providers use USDT to pay their servers...? They’ll end up having to use an exchange anyway — might as well save the hassle and use regular moolah.

    • MilonMilon Member

      I do not recommend using USDT and keep money on this ledger :-) You can accept it and immediately move it to use system with real USD

    • nulldevnulldev Member
      edited October 31

      Also, the fees for BTC really aren't that bad. I sent a $50 transaction just last week and paid a $0.40 fee for it, confirmed in < 40 mins. That sounds pretty high until you compare it to a $10 PayPal transaction where PayPal's fee (3.7% of transaction + $0.30 flat fee) would be: $0.69, almost double.

      Bored developer: https://nulldev.xyz/

    • doghouch said: So you want to spend $0.01 extra per transaction to use a cryptocurrency that is essentially worth the same as regular US dollars?

      ...why not just use USD/FIAT then?

      This is about to get more buyers who want to use cryptocurrency.
      Not everyone likes Paypal, the fee is very high and if your local currency is not USD/EUR, they convert local currency to USD/EUR at very low rate

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

    • infoinfo Member

      @Nekki said:
      Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

      you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue) and i havent btc. someone else with btc paid for me and paying via btc costed me so much expensive which i'll not try it again at all. providers thinking only themselves and get instant payment and that's why coin payment is the best for them.

      Thanked by 1Milon
    • @info said:

      @Nekki said:
      Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

      you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue)

      If we’re talking Turkey, that’s not the reason.

      The Turks made some silly law that IT services had to be local. Paypal said “sorry, it’s 2019”. Turkey said “well then we won’t let you have a license nyah nyah”. Paypal then said “dude, you’re just Turkey” and left.

      For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

    • infoinfo Member

      @raindog308 said:

      @info said:

      @Nekki said:
      Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

      you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue)

      If we’re talking Turkey, that’s not the reason.

      The Turks made some silly law that IT services had to be local. Paypal said “sorry, it’s 2019”. Turkey said “well then we won’t let you have a license nyah nyah”. Paypal then said “dude, you’re just Turkey” and left.

      You're wrong, no need to be local. they have been said them it needs to open office in the country and pay the taxes if they're earning revenue from there. They couldn't do agreement coz Paypal didnt want to pay anything so its licence not given to do operations by government. it's not silly since they've same laws in other countries which they've office. since they wants to get revenue in your location they needs to give your tax. No matter who you're or where you're. if you're paying a tax as citizen in your country then PayPal must pay it too. Nobody is 'just' bigger or smaller as judgement. All is equal. Google and Facebook opened office and did agreement. btw, Paypal didn't say such something you mentioned but you're just politicking by your comment. i'm not here for politics so i'll not response lines out of topic. I just told a technical issue related to topic.

    • @doghouch said:

      How will providers use USDT to pay their servers...? They’ll end up having to use an exchange anyway — might as well save the hassle and use regular moolah.

      exchange fees hover between 0.1% to 0.3% while fiat withdrawals varies from no fees to ??? depending on banks and exchanges relations I guess

    • MilonMilon Member

      @nulldev said:
      Also, the fees for BTC really aren't that bad. I sent a $50 transaction just last week and paid a $0.40 fee for it, confirmed in < 40 mins. That sounds pretty high until you compare it to a $10 PayPal transaction where PayPal's fee (3.7% of transaction + $0.30 flat fee) would be: $0.69, almost double.

      It's only matter of time when BTC fees will rise to 1-50$ per transaction. Why should users experience difficulty during this period?
      And why I must lose my 40 cents if I can pay for less then 1 cent. Maybe 0.001 cent per transaction with Bitcoin Cash? And I must not worry that fees will increase and my small amount of 50$ on the wallet will be blocked, because 49$ fee to move it.

      @info said:
      you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue) and i havent btc. someone else with btc paid for me and paying via btc costed me so much expensive which i'll not try it again at all. providers thinking only themselves and get instant payment and that's why coin payment is the best for them.

      THIS!

      @raindog308 said:
      The Turks made some silly law that IT services had to be local. Paypal said “sorry, it’s 2019”. Turkey said “well then we won’t let you have a license nyah nyah”. Paypal then said “dude, you’re just Turkey” and left.

      Don't be so limited. Not only Turkey, there are a lot of countries that have problems with PayPal.

    • MilonMilon Member

      @Nekki said:
      Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

      Lol, let's remove all payment methods if so. I wish good luck for such provider.

      You must be customer oriented. Those who are not customer-oriented are losing customers.

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      info said: you're wrong.

      I'm not, you're in a minority and they don't care about you. Life sucks, get a helmet.

      Milon said: Lol, let's remove all payment methods if so. I wish good luck for such provider.

      Twat.

    • @info said:

      @raindog308 said:

      @info said:

      @Nekki said:
      Reminder to providers: don’t worry about payment methods, if the deals are good enough THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO PAY

      you're wrong. i'll not buy any service which has no offer for credit card payment. PayPal is forbidden on my location (because PayPal company refusing to pay taxes to government on his revenue)

      If we’re talking Turkey, that’s not the reason.

      The Turks made some silly law that IT services had to be local. Paypal said “sorry, it’s 2019”. Turkey said “well then we won’t let you have a license nyah nyah”. Paypal then said “dude, you’re just Turkey” and left.

      You're wrong, no need to be local. they have been said them it needs to open office in the country and pay the taxes if they're earning revenue from there. They couldn't do agreement coz Paypal didnt want to pay anything so its licence not given to do operations by government. it's not silly since they've same laws in other countries which they've office. since they wants to get revenue in your location they needs to give your tax. No matter who you're or where you're. if you're paying a tax as citizen in your country then PayPal must pay it too. Nobody is 'just' bigger or smaller as judgement. All is equal. Google and Facebook opened office and did agreement. btw, Paypal didn't say such something you mentioned but you're just politicking by your comment. i'm not here for politics so i'll not response lines out of topic. I just told a technical issue related to topic.

      What? Your second sentence contradicts your first sentence and confirms local office needed. It's like you argued for @raindog308 and don't understand what you're even arguing.

    • seenuseenu Member

      why don't they accept LTC XRP...fee is almost zero.

    • seenuseenu Member

      and in many countries paypal charges too much money for conversions so crypto is a good option.

    Sign In or Register to comment.