Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    Liteserver.nl - old plans are not available now ?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    Liteserver.nl - old plans are not available now ?

    it used to be 100GB HDD / 1TB Bandwidth for €16/yr ?

    https://www.freeimage.us/image-2FF7_58F71698.jpg

    now they changed the website , but the old plans are not available now ?

    Comments

    • ehabehab Member

      • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
      • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
    • Is that an advertisement? Or just want to promote the site?

      I mean what's the purpose of this discussion?

      If your wants to know about their servic s and pricing then just ask them directly..

      Why you joint here?

      This is your second discussion and you have only 1 comment..

      And you have joined here on Oct 23..

      VIRIDWEB - Dedicated Servers / KVM VPS / Shared Hosting / Remote Management / Windows & Linux / Unmetered Bandwidth
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

    • @ViridWeb said:
      Is that an advertisement? Or just want to promote the site?

      I mean what's the purpose of this discussion?

      If your wants to know about their servic s and pricing then just ask them directly..

      Why you joint here?

      This is your second discussion and you have only 1 comment..

      And you have joined here on Oct 23..

      Liteserver.nl is well known this definitely isn't an advertisement.

      Thanked by 1vimalware

      lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

    • deankdeank Member

      Woo, do I smell jealousy?

      Thanked by 1angelius

      Select few always have issues.

    • @vblood I don't know but ....

      34 days until Black Friday!

      @LiteServer please deliver

      Thanked by 1ITLabs

      the Amitz.party lives on!

    • @vbloods

      Try to make more comments than threads.

      Providers change/update their offerings from time to time. What's the big deal?

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 26

      @uptime said:
      @vblood I don't know but ....

      34 days until Black Friday!

      @LiteServer please deliver

      Time to take a peek at the @FAT32 BF Countdown terminal
      curl virmach.fat32.top


      I am supposed to be on a break from LET

      Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime FAT32

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • ViridWebViridWeb Member
      edited October 26

      @SirFoxy said:

      @ViridWeb said:
      Is that an advertisement? Or just want to promote the site?

      I mean what's the purpose of this discussion?

      If your wants to know about their servic s and pricing then just ask them directly..

      Why you joint here?

      This is your second discussion and you have only 1 comment..

      And you have joined here on Oct 23..

      Liteserver.nl is well known this definitely isn't an advertisement.

      Ya I know mate.. But my point is what's the purpose of this post!!?? They guy just joined 2 days ago and this his his 2nd or 3rd post..

      He needs to understand that a host changes their plans time to time :smile:

      Edited: Anyway I hope the host will bring back the plan. At least for him if he really wants that

      VIRIDWEB - Dedicated Servers / KVM VPS / Shared Hosting / Remote Management / Windows & Linux / Unmetered Bandwidth
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

    • @LiteServer 's BF deal is much desired.

    • They simply removed all OVZ plans from their site.

    • nottynotty Member

      The 10 EUR/year deal was good last year...

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      LiteServer is prem, I am looking forward to seeing their BF deal. If not I'll just poke the boss :joy:

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • Good shit is coming.

      Down with the sic_K_ness...
      The doctor might be going K-razy with the low end spirit. 😉

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @vimalware said:
      Good shit is coming.

      Only when you give me bourbons...

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

      I am pretty pissed off actually, I went to ASDA(Walmart) tonight and they used to sell BBQ pop chips for £1, now that price is GONE, they are £1.50.

      Thanked by 2uptime AlwaysSkint

      Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

    • @AnthonySmith said:
      I am pretty pissed off actually, I went to ASDA(Walmart) tonight and they used to sell BBQ pop chips for £1, now that price is GONE, they are £1.50.

      to be fair, they have now upgraded all chips to BBQ7

      the Amitz.party lives on!

    • thedpthedp Member

      Yeah I still have my yearly billed ovz with them and it’s happily idling. Stable lil bugger 😂

    • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

      AnthonySmith said: I am pretty pissed off actually, I went to ASDA(Walmart) tonight and they used to sell BBQ pop chips for £1, now that price is GONE, they are £1.50.

      These are typically $3-6 USD per bag here :(

    • @hzr said:

      AnthonySmith said: I am pretty pissed off actually, I went to ASDA(Walmart) tonight and they used to sell BBQ pop chips for £1, now that price is GONE, they are £1.50.

      These are typically $3-6 USD per bag here :(

      Fking expensive..

      I am going to #lexit

    • @hzr said:

      AnthonySmith said: I am pretty pissed off actually, I went to ASDA(Walmart) tonight and they used to sell BBQ pop chips for £1, now that price is GONE, they are £1.50.

      These are typically $3-6 USD per bag here :(

      You must live in Asia or Australia to pay 2-4x prices. :smile:

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • somiksomik Member

      @vyas11 said:
      You must live in Asia or Australia to pay 2-4x prices. :smile:

      You know the best thing about living in Asia? Asian waifu guranteed :smiley:

      In case you are living in Australia . . . . erm . . . . well . . . I am sure there is something good about that.

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • @somik said:

      @vyas11 said:
      You must live in Asia or Australia to pay 2-4x prices. :smile:

      You know the best thing about living in Asia? Asian waifu guranteed :smiley:

      And BF comes half a day sooner. In SGP 2.5 Hrs earlier than BLR !

      Benchmark VPS'es || New! Review of Nexusbytes - Part I, Part II, Part III ||

    • @LiteServer Are you coming up with a BF or offer soon? Because after having sign up, it would be sad to know about it.

    • @manish said:
      @LiteServer Are you coming up with a BF or offer soon? Because after having sign up, it would be sad to know about it.

      BF offers generally appear a day or two before BF, which is still three weeks away. LiteServer usually have BF offers, but there's little point in pestering asking them about it in advance

      "Linux will run happily with only 4 MB of RAM, including all of the bells and whistles such as the X Window System, Emacs, and so on." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 32)

    • somiksomik Member

      @vyas11 said:

      @somik said:

      @vyas11 said:
      You must live in Asia or Australia to pay 2-4x prices. :smile:

      You know the best thing about living in Asia? Asian waifu guranteed :smiley:

      And BF comes half a day sooner. In SGP 2.5 Hrs earlier than BLR !

      To bad the offers only show up on US time regardless of Timezones on...

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • poissonpoisson Member
      edited November 8

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

      Thanked by 1uptime

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @poisson said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

      No no sir, bourbon biscuits sir. Very prem....

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • somiksomik Member

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

      No no sir, bourbon biscuits sir. Very prem....

      Say that after you wake up the next day and wonder why your idling server count rose from 6 to 60...

      Don't be so serious. It's just a forum. No one cares what you think anyway.

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @somik said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

      No no sir, bourbon biscuits sir. Very prem....

      Say that after you wake up the next day and wonder why your idling server count rose from 6 to 60...

      Why because I ate too many bourbon biscuits, sir? :joy:

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • @Jord said:

      @somik said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

      No no sir, bourbon biscuits sir. Very prem....

      Say that after you wake up the next day and wonder why your idling server count rose from 6 to 60...

      Why because I ate too many bourbon biscuits, sir? :joy:

      If you woke up to your bank's call about that 60 payments on your credit card last night for new hosting services, indeed the bourbon biscuits might have been a tad too many.

      Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy lowend hosts | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      @poisson said:

      @Jord said:

      @somik said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:

      @Jord said:

      @poisson said:
      The first rule of Black Friday is...

      Buy more bourbons?

      Getting drunk logged into Paypal and LET on Black Friday means you might wake up next morning to a server hangover.

      No no sir, bourbon biscuits sir. Very prem....

      Say that after you wake up the next day and wonder why your idling server count rose from 6 to 60...

      Why because I ate too many bourbon biscuits, sir? :joy:

      If you woke up to your bank's call about that 60 payments on your credit card last night for new hosting services, indeed the bourbon biscuits might have been a tad too many.

      True, but they are so prem...

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • This Black Friday weekend, I wish to get paid a few days late in December. 🤞😅

      Down with the sic_K_ness...
      The doctor might be going K-razy with the low end spirit. 😉

    • vimalware said: This Black Friday weekend, I wish to get paid a few days late in December.

      Why? Are you shopaholic?

    Sign In or Register to comment.