Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Download Google Form Response ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to Download Google Form Response ?

I have 60K++ Response on Google Forms.

How do I download it ? because the csv button doesn't work. Perhaps its because there are too many of them.

Any workaround ?

Comments

• Probably same outcome, but have you tried opening in Google sheets and then exporting through there?

• Wow, I didn't know there's such a limit on forms. Now I think I should roll my own LimeSurvey or something to prevent such situations.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I only have about 10k results in the past but linking to external Google Sheets perform fine so far.

• @rzlosty said:
    Probably same outcome, but have you tried opening in Google sheets and then exporting through there?

Exporting on from sheet is fine. But the form stopped at 24k entry. No newer entry present on form.

• So on the Google sheet does it show all 60k lines? If so, can you copy > paste into a desktop version i.e. Excel or libre office etc and then file > save as > CSV?

Bit of a pain but might work. If you're saying even the Google sheet lines stop at 24k then I have misunderstood and ignore me :)

• @rzlosty said:
    So on the Google sheet does it show all 60k lines? If so, can you copy > paste into a desktop version i.e. Excel or libre office etc and then file > save as > CSV?

Bit of a pain but might work. If you're saying even the Google sheet lines stop at 24k then I have misunderstood and ignore me :)

No. It doesn't show 60k lines. 60k entries is shown on the Google Forms.

On sheet it stopped at 24k

• You can probably get them if you use their API.

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    You can probably get them if you use their API.

What API? If you talk about App Script, nope. It's not working.