Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Need Offshore Dedi
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need Offshore Dedi

Hi need offshore Dedi (DMCA Reports issue)
    must be a good machine with SSD budget is low comment down your offer, please

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

Its best to mention Specs and Budget for any Providers that would be interested in offering you something.
      :smile:

• I could send one server with a boat on the ocean if that is enough offshore. But power and network could be a problem

If you need me, then you have weird problems

• dfroedfroe Member, Provider

Don't know how they will call it if it should ever become part of the Microsoft "cloud".
      But I guess it could fulfill the "offshore" definition. ;)

BBC: Microsoft sinks data centre off Orkney

IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

• 2x E5645
      500-1tb SSD
      OS windows

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member

Good luck with your (undisclosed) budget.

• Only true non-criminal offshore hosts out there which I know are ecatel/novogora, hostsailor, and hostsolutions.ro (cociu).

But they are not cheap.

• dfroedfroe Member, Provider

@stefeman said:
      [...] hostsolutions.ro (cociu).
      But they are not cheap.

Typo? :smile:

Thanked by 1dodheimsgard

IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

• donkodonko Member

hostsailor

• hostsolutins have a support issue or else its on my list already but dont know they ignore DMCA or not however network is good according to price

• @donko said:
      hostsailor

Hostsailor is not offering Dedicated servers i need dedicated bcz i have to setup client app there so need in dedicated for that and must be windows

• @cociu are u offering ? if yes then please any offer ?

• @t0ny0 said:
      Good luck with your (undisclosed) budget.

better to give offer if its in budget then for sure i will avail it

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

@jokymic said:
      2x E5645
      500-1tb SSD
      OS windows

We can do that in NL or Germany.
      You can check our plans Here

XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. : Virtual & Dedicated Servers in US / EU & India
      Our Very Limited Shared / VPS / Cloud & Dedicated , Promotional Offers > [ Special Offers ]

• cociucociu Member, Provider

jokymic said: @cociu are u offering ? if yes then please any offer ?

try to post your needs like spec/traffic-payent etc and i will quote.

• pikepike Member

@stefeman said:
      non-criminal offshore hosts [...] ecatel/novogora

Thanked by 1HostSlick

Recommended virtual servers: PHP-Friends vServer | Hetzner Cloud | r.i.p share-online

• stefemanstefeman Member
      edited October 25

@pike said:

@stefeman said:
      non-criminal offshore hosts [...] ecatel/novogora

Its not really a criminal host like some that offer malware panels or fastflux pre-installed.. its the purest legal offshore out there with only malware and CP disallowed.

Educate yourself with something other than norton sponsored cybercrime videos.

• @cociu
      Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2 CPU
      32 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
      480 GB SSD
      25 TB bandwidth
      1 IPv4 address

• edited October 26

@stefeman what fastflux do you suggest?

edited October 26

@theblackesthat said:
      @stefeman what fastflux do you suggest?

None, cause they are illegal in principle cause they're made of compromised users/computers acting as proxies with a stupid DNS system/servers that allows A record change every second.

We don't do that here. LET is whitehat.

Above is a good example of the fine line between illegalties and normal offshore/freedom of speech hosting.

• fair enough, I understand, was just curious to see some examples

edited October 26

@theblackesthat said:
      fair enough, I understand, was just curious to see some examples

Its essentially what's described above combined with a script/monitoring software that runs a timed check on proxies that are in use for incoming requests, and refills the pool with more compromised computers if some are down. Then it outputs the new list on a disk and another script picks it up before feeding the updated IPs to the DNS server which updates the IPs cycled for the domain. Sometimes they even add a disposable server paid with bitcoins behind the proxies as a gateway to the true webserver, so that it can be changed quickly when/if taken down.

Its beyond me how people do it actually, but thats the most novice way I can imagine it being done. And since it relies on compromised computers, anything you do with it, even if its a legal blog will turn it illegal. Also, its usually super slow and youre lucky to load a website in 10 seconds behind such a setup.. even TOR would be faster in most cases.

Just use TOR or something for your blog if you gotta hide it for some reason.

• cociucociu Member, Provider

Intel Xeon E5-2450L
      32 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
      480 GB SSD
      25 TB bandwidth
      1 IPv4 address

39 eur/mo if you are interesed pm

• alistaro.com ,
      There is a big german steaming site hosted

ggf dmzhost.co
      is just a ecatel/novogora reseller