Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for one storage VPS(1 TB) and one vps with 1 TB bandwidth near India
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for one storage VPS(1 TB) and one vps with 1 TB bandwidth near India

ashwuuashwuu Member
edited October 2019 in Requests

I'm looking for a storage VPS in or near India. I am planning to use it for offside backup.
I also need one low end VPS which I plan to use for NTP.

Storage VPS Reqs:

India / Near India
1TB storage
1GB RAM
Bandwidth: 2TB or more
Budget $10 / month

Low End VPS Reqs:

India/Near India
10GB Storage
1 GB RAM+1 TB Bandwidth
Budget - as cheap as possible

Comments

  • AlphaVPS has Bulgaria, @AlexBarakov

    €5/m 1TB storage, 2GB ram, 3TB bandwidth

  • OVH singapore or BuyVM slab

    @Francisco

    Ask first for test IP then test the connection to your server.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @cazrz said:
    OVH singapore or BuyVM slab

    @Francisco

    Ask first for test IP then test the connection to your server.

    Thank you for the mention!

    Only option would be Vegas.

    @ashwuu Check https://speedtest.lv.buyvm.net and see how it goes.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @trewq may have something in Australia for your smaller server.

    @HostDoc has offers is Australia and Singapore that may suit you as well.

    Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @ashwuu said:
    I'm looking for a storage VPS in or near India. I am planning to use it for offside backup.
    I also need one low end VPS which I plan to use for NTP.

    Storage VPS Reqs:

    India / Near India
    1TB storage
    1GB RAM
    Bandwidth: 2TB or more
    Budget $10 / month
    

    Low End VPS Reqs:

    India/Near India
    10GB Storage
    1 GB RAM+1 TB Bandwidth
    Budget - as cheap as possible
    

    https://quanqiuvps.com/blog/archives/140 2GB RAN 15GB NVMe $1.99

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    In india it's really hard due to bandwidth cost.
    Maybe you should go with Singapore servers.

    Anyway, DigitalOcean have Indian servers and singapore too.
    Or you can contact @HostDoc they may have something for you

    Thanked by 1HostDoc

    ViridWeb.com - cPanel Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @Scott15 said:
    AlphaVPS has Bulgaria, @AlexBarakov

    €5/m 1TB storage, 2GB ram, 3TB bandwidth

    Looks great. will probably go with this.

  • Why not Backblaze b2?

  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

    @ashwuu said:
    I'm looking for a storage VPS in or near India. I am planning to use it for offside backup.
    I also need one low end VPS which I plan to use for NTP.

    Storage VPS Reqs:

    India / Near India
    1TB storage
    1GB RAM
    Bandwidth: 2TB or more
    Budget $10 / month
    

    Low End VPS Reqs:

    India/Near India
    10GB Storage
    1 GB RAM+1 TB Bandwidth
    Budget - as cheap as possible
    

    you can check our plans here : https://www.xinix.in/kvm.html

    XiNiX™ InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. ( Since - 2005 ) : Virtual & Dedicated in United States / Europe & India
    Server Range in INDIA ( Mumbai / Delhi ) Unmetered Cloud & Dedicated Servers : [ www.istack.in ]

  • @ashwuu said:

    @Scott15 said:
    AlphaVPS has Bulgaria, @AlexBarakov

    €5/m 1TB storage, 2GB ram, 3TB bandwidth

    Looks great. will probably go with this.

    Did you sign up yet?
    What's the experience like?
    I'm getting very low speeds in Hyderabad via ACT with AlphaVPS

  • @fragpic said:

    @ashwuu said:

    €5/m 1TB storage, 2GB ram, 3TB bandwidth

    Looks great. will probably go with this.

    Did you sign up yet?
    What's the experience like?
    I'm getting very low speeds in Hyderabad via ACT with AlphaVPS

    Can you post BM/ speedtest results?

  • @vyas11 said:

    @fragpic said:

    @ashwuu said:

    €5/m 1TB storage, 2GB ram, 3TB bandwidth

    Looks great. will probably go with this.

    Did you sign up yet?
    What's the experience like?
    I'm getting very low speeds in Hyderabad via ACT with AlphaVPS

    Can you post BM/ speedtest results?

    Here you go.

    https://www.speedtest.net/result/8694095904.png

  • ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited October 2019

    @ViridWeb said:
    In india it's really hard due to bandwidth cost.
    Maybe you should go with Singapore servers.

    Anyway, DigitalOcean have Indian servers and singapore too.
    Or you can contact @HostDoc they may have something for you

    off-topic, but How much does bandwidth and electricity, etc. compare (in price) in US (servers) to other countries? Just curious. Thanks.

  • @fragpic said:

    @ashwuu said:

    @Scott15 said:
    AlphaVPS has Bulgaria, @AlexBarakov

    €5/m 1TB storage, 2GB ram, 3TB bandwidth

    Looks great. will probably go with this.

    Did you sign up yet?
    What's the experience like?
    I'm getting very low speeds in Hyderabad via ACT with AlphaVPS

    No I didn't sign up. The speed I am getting is very low. The Disaster recovery plan won't work with the speed. Still searching for something else.

  • @ps20090 said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    In india it's really hard due to bandwidth cost.
    Maybe you should go with Singapore servers.

    Anyway, DigitalOcean have Indian servers and singapore too.
    Or you can contact @HostDoc they may have something for you

    off-topic, but How much does bandwidth and electricity, etc. compare (in price) in US (servers) to other countries? Just curious. Thanks.

    Electricity cost is comparable to US, but the bandwidth costs are way out of whack. In US, the per Mbps rate is around 10 cents whereas in India it is close to $8.

  • @fragpic I went with @cocui 's storage deal + a $10/year from Ethernetnet servers. Very happy with the performance of both.

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

    @ashwuu said:
    @fragpic I went with @cocui 's storage deal + a $10/year from Ethernetnet servers. Very happy with the performance of both.

    User not found

  • @vyas11 said:

    @ashwuu said:
    @fragpic I went with @cocui 's storage deal + a $10/year from Ethernetnet servers. Very happy with the performance of both.

    User not found

    It is @cociu

  • @ashwuu said:
    @fragpic I went with @cocui 's storage deal + a $10/year from Ethernetnet servers. Very happy with the performance of both.

    Thanks, I had to cancel UltraVPS due to poor I/O performance.
    I know cocui's deal but where is the ethernetnet deal? I only found low storage plans on their website.

  • manlivomanlivo Member without signature

    Linode has India location. $5/month

  • @fragpic said:

    @ashwuu said:
    @fragpic I went with @cocui 's storage deal + a $10/year from Ethernetnet servers. Very happy with the performance of both.

    Thanks, I had to cancel UltraVPS due to poor I/O performance.
    I know cocui's deal but where is the ethernetnet deal? I only found low storage plans on their website.

    EthernetServers don't have storage deals. I am using their vps for 1 TB bandwidth. Connected it with storage VPS via FTP.

    EthernetServers charges $12 for 30 GB ssd, 1GB ram, 1TB BW @1Gbps. Deals are at https://www.ethernetservers.com/clients/cart.php?gid=40

    If you want to use my referral code, I can PM it to you.

Sign In or Register to comment.