Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Openvpn to openvpn
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Openvpn to openvpn

It's it possible to connect to a openvpn server and Then the the server be connect to another openvpn and it is used as the internet for the openvpn incoming connection?

Client -> openvpn -> openvpn -> internet

Any help would be great

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited October 2019

OpenVpnCeption?

Why man? Why?

Hypothetically, you can just use the 2nd vpn server to filter/forward traffic, but shit man.

• The real reason authentication, basically I want the first server to authentication the user and then pass them on to the VPN server. Basically sharing the connection

Example
    Client -> my openvpn -> nordvpn -> internet

• Sure, what's your question?

• Someone wants to start a VPN company while piggybacking on actual VPN companies..
    Just be warned that most VPNs will notice that you're using a datacenter IP and will block your access.

• ralphralph Member
    edited October 2019

What you want is simply called "double VPN".

• Double vpn to make it hard to detect, when doing phissing/scamming?

• tgltgl Member

You can call these people for help, https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

• Wow this took a hard turn.. my discription was oversimplified. NO my purpose is not start a VPN server or sell vpns, this was just something I was thinking about to help out co-workers on a restrictive network. I don't want them connecting to my home openvpn and using that IP.