Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne

Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
    edited October 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Hosting Plans, neatly tucked into this thread.

Now accepting EUR and USD!

Los Angeles, USA | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | Melbourne, AU

SmallWeb.net Features:

• Latest Stable DirectAdmin
    • Softaculous Auto Installer
    • Remote Backups (2xDaily)
    • Dedicated IP from £2/m
    • Unlimited SQL Databases
    • Solid State Drive Storage
    • Let's Encrypt Certificates
    • Email or Ticket Supports
    • 30 Day Refund Guarantee
    • PayPal, Crypto or Transfer

DirectAdmin Shared Hosting
    0.5GB: 0.5GB, 100GB Transfer, 05 Addon Domains - £3.00/Year

1.0GB: 1.0GB, 250GB Transfer, 10 Addon Domains - £6.00/Year

PICK YOUR SMALLWEB HOSTING PLAN AND LOCATION HERE

DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting
    10GB: 10GB, 1000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domains - £3.00/Month

PICK YOUR SMALLWEB HOSTING PLAN AND LOCATION HERE

Thanked by 1Ympker

SmallWeb - Web Hosting from £3/Year | Los Angeles | London | Germany | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg

"Popping in now and again".

Comments

• Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
      edited October 2019

Really happy with how Blesta is handling this multi-currency addition. I fixed up an error and all's great!

As of today...
      £3.00 is roughly $3.87
      £3.00 is roughly €3.42

Avoid PayPal conversion fees by paying in your preferred currency!

Also, some more exciting news soon, can you guess what? (No, not a location)

Genuinely guess something I haven't announced on LET and you can have 1 year free of 0.5GB.

SmallWeb - Web Hosting from £3/Year | Los Angeles | London | Germany | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg

• ITLabsITLabs Member
      edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:
      Genuinely guess something I haven't announced on LET and you can have 1 year free of 0.5GB.

Judging by the time of year, I would say that you are about to launch your charity calendar for 2020. Featuring Michael's ultra-muscly dreamy photos with adorable small pets. Am I right?

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

@ITLabs said:

@Mic-hael said:

Judging by the time of year, I would say that you are about to launch your charity calendar for 2020. Featuring Michael's ultra-muscly dreamy photos with adorable small pets. Am I right?

What location did you want?

Thanked by 2ITLabs Ympker

• Thanked by 1Mic-hael

• gang gang

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

edited October 2019

@SirFoxy said:
      gang gang

Foxy Bingo. How can I help?

SmallWeb is now a trading name of my new Registered Company; Cloud2Z Limited.

That's one announcement, but I have at least one more coming, still no guessers?

Thanked by 1uptime

• Why Z and not S?

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
      Why Z and not S?

Probably a deep rooted personal obsession with the letter Z

Yet again my naming scheme is a mystery :tongue: Is it Cloud-2-Zed? Is it Cloud2oooze? We will never know.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

• Cloud-2-Zombies? Cloud-2-ZinedineZidane?

@Mic-hael said:
      That's one announcement, but I have at least one more coming, still no guessers?

Cloud2Z acquired Blesta?

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
      Cloud-2-Zombies? Cloud-2-ZinedineZidane?

@Mic-hael said:

Cloud2Z acquired Blesta?

Soon.. In a way.. I guess? You win! What location would you like?

Not sure if I have to disclaim I am not actually aquiring Blesta the brand or it's company

But the winning is real, contact me boss

Thanked by 1ITLabs

• Thanked by 1Mic-hael

Genuinely didn't expect it to be a new link.

If you want some Kangys, spin up ozzymanreviews on youtube. Funny commentary from a local.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

• Mic-hael said: Soon.. In a way.

In a way as in you're offering free blesta?

Thanked by 2Mic-hael ITLabs

@Mr_Tom said:

Mic-hael said: Soon.. In a way.

Hey. You win!

Thanked by 2ITLabs Mr_Tom

• ITLabsITLabs Member
      edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:

@Mr_Tom said:

Hey. You win!

Ah... not fair... I deserve 0.25GB... :disappointed:

Balls!

Thanked by 2Mic-hael vyas11

@ITLabs said:

@Mic-hael said:

@Mr_Tom said:

Hey. You win!

Ah... not fair... I deserve 0.25GB... :disappointed:

Australia?

Thanked by 1ITLabs

• Yup! That's me: " ... There have been far more losers than winners in the bird world ..."

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

• So, is it true? Free Blesta coming to MediumSmallWeb?

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
      So, is it true? Free Blesta coming to MediumSmallWeb?

Coming 3 Cloud4Z very soon.

I'm currently ensuring everything is under the company, financing a blesta owned license and offering licenses with either a 9.99 or 19.99/m reseller plan. Because I've not brought that brand over to LET yet(i), I will likely offer some discounts to the plans too.

Thanked by 2ITLabs Frameworks

• Congrats Michael. It's really great to see you growing steadily.

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

Thank you @ITLabs!

Announcement #999 is that for a limited time you can now get 35% off any shared plan.

Thanked by 2ITLabs vyas11

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 2019

Congratulations. Incorporating makes sense, best wishes.
      I enjoyed reading every one of the three emails I received from smallweb with the same message :-)

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

< signed off >

edited October 2019

@vyas11 said:
      Congratulations. Incorporating makes sense, best wishes.
      I enjoyed reading every one of the three emails I received from smallweb with the same message :-)

I'm so glad somebody mentioned that there was email trouble. I had mis-checked the logging option and have been wondering. I'm assuming I set it to send 1 per service instead of per account, sorry for the trouble.

I especially feel sorry for anyone who has double figures in services. (Why are you laughing?). Thank you @vyas11

Thanked by 1vyas11

• @Mic-hael said:

I especially feel sorry for anyone who has double figures in services. (Why are you laughing?). Thank you @vyas11

How I wish I had signed up for a fourth or possibly all six locations. Then it would have been " look! Another mail from Smallweb.. wonder what's different about this one."

Hey, things happen. This was a good check that your email program works, and my email system did not flag them as spam.

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

< signed off >

@vyas11 said:

@Mic-hael said:

How I wish I had signed up for a fourth or possibly all six locations. Then it would have been " look! Another mail from Smallweb.. wonder what's different about this one."

Hey, things happen. This was a good check that your email program works, and my email system did not flag them as spam.

It's a good shout actually, when I somewhat realised my mistake I investigated the Blesta Mass Mailer plugin and couldn't find a way to cancel the send before the cron ran. (Only to disable the entire job script, until it's unchecked then I assume it would run anyway). Maybe something I need to look more into or something that could be suggested to them.

I will operate on best behaviour from now boss.

Thanked by 2ITLabs vyas11

• @Ympker said:
      Keep up the good work :) Glad to see you are expanding^^

Thanked by 3ITLabs Mic-hael uptime

< signed off >

edited October 2019

Thank you very much @Ympker and everyone else who has shown support :)

The 35% promocode LTD that I mentioned is valid until 25th October 2019. :smiley:

Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime Ympker

• Mic-hael said: LTD

@Mic-hael said:

The 35% promocode LTD that I mentioned is valid until 25th October 2019. :smiley:

Hm, what plans does this work on? I'm trying to see if it works on a Reseller Melb plan but it doesn't seem to do any deductions.

@CasualCanvas said:

Mic-hael said: LTD

@Mic-hael said:

Hm, what plans does this work on? I'm trying to see if it works on a Reseller Melb plan but it doesn't seem to do any deductions.

Unfortunately it's just for SmallWeb Shared. Sorry boss :smile:

• mk1mk1 Member

@Mic-hael said:

Hey did you decide to end this early? The code doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

@mk1 said:

@Mic-hael said:

Hey did you decide to end this early? The code doesn't seem to be working anymore.

It should be good now. For your trouble, it's now 40% off.

And for @CasualCanvas' trouble, it now applies to Melbourne Reseller Hosting.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

• mk1mk1 Member

Thanks Michael. I'm still not able to use the code on either London shared plan though.

Thanked by 1Mic-hael
    • @Mic-hael said:

@mk1 said:

@Mic-hael said:

It should be good now. For your trouble, it's now 40% off.

And for @CasualCanvas' trouble, it now applies to Melbourne Reseller Hosting.

Shiver me timbers!

• snap, just tried it, it's giving me a no-no icon when I try the code 'LTD'.
      Thanked by 1Mic-hael
      edited October 2019

@mk1 @CasualCanvas

I went to bed thinking I sorted thing, drama, gosh, golly.

It's actually sorted now! I've even double checked :P

• @Mic-hael said:
      @mk1 @CasualCanvas

I went to bed thinking I sorted thing, drama, gosh, golly.

It's actually sorted now! I've even double checked :P

The promo code should have said Brexit. less drama that way.

< signed off >

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 2019

Just wanted to give a big high five to @Mic-hael for being so helpful. We exchanged a few messages, and now I end up with three smallweb locations, all locked up until end of 2022. He also extended a $1 / year 0.5 GB deal that I (unknowingly, luckily) signed up for back in July. At the time of sign up at Mel location in August- he bumped up the plan at no additional charge.

< signed off >

vyas11 said: The promo code should have said Brexit. less drama that way.

I'll save that for a promo-code that I want to constantly extend every now and then ;)

vyas11 said: Just wanted to give a big high five to @Mic-hael for being so helpful. We exchanged a few messages, and now I end up with three smallweb locations, all locked up until end of 2022. He also extended a $1 / year 0.5 GB deal that I (unknowingly, luckily) signed up for back in July. At the time of sign up at Mel location in August- he bumped up the plan at no additional charge.

Thank you very much for your continued support :)

Mic-hael said: I'll save that for a promo-code that I want to constantly extend every now and then ;)

Brexit inspired "LTD" promocode has been extended!

..for one more use.

edited October 2019

Forget the PM, here's what I was working on: https://smallweb.net/ (and a blog post justifiying the u turn)

@ITLabs @uptime

Happy Halloween :)

Thanked by 3uptime ITLabs Ympker

• Happy Halloween Michael.

I really liked the new design. The site looks light and the color palette is harmonious. The map with the animated markers is great! Content is well distributed among the sections.

I only had time to browse on mobile, tomorrow I'll try on desktop.

Congrats again and keep the good work ;-)

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

• @Mic-hael said:
      Forget the PM, here's what I was working on: https://smallweb.net/ (and a blog post justifiying the u turn)

@ITLabs @uptime

Happy Halloween :)

promo code should have been spoopy but i digress

Thanked by 2ITLabs Mic-hael

lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

@ITLabs said:
      Happy Halloween Michael.

I really liked the new design. The site looks light and the color palette is harmonious. The map with the animated markers is great! Content is well distributed among the sections.

I only had time to browse on mobile, tomorrow I'll try on desktop.

Congrats again and keep the good work ;-)

Thank you! And thanks to ColorLib, this one was fresh when I was browsing - I couldn't resist.

I'm taking a break now but I should have both SW and C2Z websites integrated into their Blestas by next week then I'll fix any errors and that should be that! A page that can stay in place for years to come :smiley:

Happy Halloween!
      Code: sPooPy for 32% off!

Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime vyas11

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 2019

Congratulations on the fresh coat of paint 👏

Discount: 31 percent for 31st Januar y

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

< signed off >

edited October 2019

Thank you!

Is this a yay or a nay, gang? (For under the map)

• Is the AMS server almost full?

Thanked by 2Mic-hael uptime

Cheap text links, backlinks, blog posts available

• @niche said:
      Is the AMS server almost full?

@Mic-hael precisely what my question was going to be. Can you show the limit (100) or intermediate values (25,50, 75)

<

del>

Thanked by 3Mic-hael uptime ITLabs

< signed off >

edited October 2019

@niche said:
      Is the AMS server almost full?

Yes, in the image it's set to 70% of capacity, but the issue is not all servers have the same limits.

Edit while typing: Oh, I realise the issue you and @vyas11 are having. Yeah, I can add a number pointer.

Edit: Time to reveal I haven't actually saved LUX and AMS flags and used paint for the above image.

• I have purchased webhosting at all 6 locations, interested in more locations/IP addresses, since many cpanel hosting accounts are being closed after the price increase
      Other options will be appreciated.

Cheap text links, backlinks, blog posts available