Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for OVH Game VPS - Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for OVH Game VPS - Singapore

1 vCore - cpu very minimal use mostly less than 5%
1GB Ram
Location : Singapore - should be OVH Game, VPS is used for traffic forwarding and I want to take advantage of OVH Game DDoS Protection.

Im currently under one of the providers here at lowendtalk.
But I want more bandwidth and yearly commitment. talking about 5-8TB usage. Connection burst is only about max of 25mbps, average will be around 3-5mbps.

How much would this specs cost?

Any offer would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Thanked by 1fucksgiven

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

3Mbps = 1TB
    5Mbps = 1.64TB

5TB = 15.21Mbps
    8TB = 24.34Mbps

Do you actually mean average 3-5Mbps? 5-8TB seems to be 15-25Mbps.

Bandwidth in Singapore will not be cheap, @HostDoc might be able to come out with something tho.

Thanked by 2HostDoc fucksgiven
  • xreann20xreann20 Member
    edited October 2019

FAT32 said: Do you actually mean average 3-5Mbps? 5-8TB seems to be 15-25Mbps

yes I mean it, I mean it spikes upto 25mbps at peak but for example now its only using 2.61mbps, so I just added my worst expectance there. I am currently with hostdoc but cant arrange the lowest machine with high bandwidth I ended up getting the highest plan with 2TB of bandwidth which is not enough. After the 2TB bandwidth allocation the 100 per GB add on is expensive. For the bandwidth I may not use 5TB because it only spikes when on peak of 25mbps which is like 3 hours a day max of 5 hours a day, so less than that. But Im just putting it up for consideration :smile:

Thanked by 1fucksgiven
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@xreann20 said:

You can try to drop a ticket, since you order 3-6TB he might give you a discount :)

Thanked by 1fucksgiven
  • FAT32 said: You can try to drop a ticket, since you order 3-6TB he might give you a discount

Aight, I will try.

Thanked by 2FAT32 fucksgiven
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

ExtraVM @MikeA

Edit: I just saw that you opened a similar thread a few days ago.

Thanked by 1fucksgiven
  • ITLabs said: Edit: I just saw that you opened a similar thread a few days ago.

yes. I did and that was fulfilled. Now I need another spec.

Thanked by 2ITLabs fucksgiven
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Not many people sell VPS on OVH Game servers in Singapore. Low bandwidth, extremely limited hardware (and availability sometimes.) So prices won't be cheap.