Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

New control panel for KVM virtualization management - VMmanager 6
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

New control panel for KVM virtualization management - VMmanager 6

Hi everyone!

Let us introduce VMmanager 6, a new control panel for KVM virtualization management. This product differs greatly from other similar solutions!

Modern web-interface. VMmanager is really user-friendly. You can find what you need and perform operations easily.
    High load support. VMmanager suits the needs of large hosting providers because it enables them to run operations with hundreds of virtual machines. Try it now and take advantage of its features.
    VM creation speed. VMmanager creates a virtual machine within 1,5 minutes while similar solutions create them from 7 to 10 minutes.
    Forecasting and statistics. VMmanager collects statistics from nodes and forecasts how many virtual machines can be created. The administrator has full information about its infrastructure.

The product has detailed Documentation and API for custom development. To automate service provisioning you can integrate the panel with WHMCS and BILLmanager.

https://www.ispsystem.com/software/vmmanager

Comments

• Per Node + Per VM pricing? Inspired by cPanel much?

Thanked by 1receivedthanks
    • @Host4Geeks said:
      Per Node + Per VM pricing? Inspired by cPanel much?

Greed is contagious!

Wordpress Hosting - Home made!

• FAT32FAT32 Member, Moderator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

It looks so much like OVH

Fuck the world. I will not be around for the next few days.

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

Well done Pavel. You guys rock.

I do suggest a better UI. Its still ugly.

Do you have any demo?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Provider

@beatpavel is the VM pricing per node or total VMs on the platform?

• It looks like the price depends on nodes and virtual machines. 😶 It really sucks!

Check it out https://www.ispsystem.com/software/vmmanager/order

• Maybe the price is higher.

Zhujiwiki - VPS offer / dedicated servers offer Info
      My Twitter: https://twitter.com/guonning2000 | Telagram Discuss:https://t.me/zhujiwiki

• JorboxJorbox Member

Proxmox 👍👍👍

• Can I host adult diapers zencart?

|||| $8? 🥔🥔 Markdown on Potatoes.

• jhjh Member

Looks really good and pricing seems reasonable to me (despite being per-VM, we don't cram hundreds of VMs into each node).

Greetings of the day!!!!

• @Host4Geeks @trewq @DarkCarnage @zhujiwiki

Yes, the pricing includes two parts - nodes and virtual machines. One user has one license of VMmanager, managing all clusters with all virtual machines in one place. VMmanager allows running operations with hundreds of virtual machines.

• @MikePT said:
      Do you have any demo?

The live demo is coming soon. For now, you can get a trial version, free for 30 days without feature limitations.

• Need LET pricing as seems very expensive .

signature for rent - ^_^

• greed intensives. . . .
      much like cpanel price as per vm and per node xD

Great Provider: HostDoc, LunaNode, LetBox.

• MohamadSY said: Proxmox save lives

@Jorbox said:
      Proxmox 👍👍👍

Could you please tell us a bit more about what exactly you like in Proxmox? Is it specific features, or support-based pricing, or something else? Also, is there something you don’t like in Proxmox?

Your honest feedback would be highly appreciated here.

• @beatpavel said:

MohamadSY said: Proxmox save lives

@Jorbox said:
      Proxmox 👍👍👍

Could you please tell us a bit more about what exactly you like in Proxmox? Is it specific features, or support-based pricing, or something else? Also, is there something you don’t like in Proxmox?

First of all it’s open source and FREE
      These days market need low end prices..

• The price is just a steal, but the panel looks great compared to some other alternatives.

my recommendations: FranTech | Zare | SonicFast | ExtraVM | ReliableSite

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

@beatpavel said:

1. Proxmox is free
      2. Proxmox costs no money
      3. Proxmox won't take my money
      4. Proxmox has free license/usage
    • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
      edited October 10

Proxmox could do with a cheap low node (cluster) option and being a little bit more intuitive. Easier use of 3rd party firewalls, for example CSF. Other than that, it's spot on for my needs.

redacted

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

beatpavel said: VMmanager creates a virtual machine within 1,5 minutes while similar solutions create them from 7 to 10 minutes.

eh? that is just utter bullshit.

@AnthonySmith said:

beatpavel said: VMmanager creates a virtual machine within 1,5 minutes while similar solutions create them from 7 to 10 minutes.

Indeed. He must be talking about 100rpm disks.

Or if he's referring to a full iso installation, automated.

• LowVMLowVM Member

What is cost of rebooting VM?

Inspired by cPanel.

I Was Born Intelligent but Education ruined me ;) LowVM.com

• Pricing!! OMG It's too much man..
      It can be 10/15 per node with unlimited VMs
      But your pricing..LOL!

PLEASE don't take cPanel seriously.. Otherwise you will destroy yourself..

VIRIDWEB - Dedicated Servers / KVM VPS / Shared Hosting / Remote Management / Windows & Linux / Unmetered Bandwidth
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

Feedback from a potential customer: Complete and utter bullshit armature hour rubbish.

• Didn't expect that much greed from service provider like ispsystem

VIRIDWEB - Dedicated Servers / KVM VPS / Shared Hosting / Remote Management / Windows & Linux / Unmetered Bandwidth
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• The price is indeed quite high. The pricing structure for VMManager 5 was like 8 Euro a node with no restrictions on the number of VM.

• @AnthonySmith said:

Actually he is right, VMManager does create virtual machines very fast. I was surprised at how fast it threw out Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 virtual machines.

The drives on the server hosting VMManager were SSD.

• @cobydecock said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Actually he is right, VMManager does create virtual machines very fast. I was surprised at how fast it threw out Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 virtual machines.

He's calling BS on the 7-10 minute competition time. All my servers are provisioned within 2-3 minutes at the 5 or so places I have servers. Fuck, even Cloud at Cost's server reinstall is sub 5 minutes these days.

So when you exaggerate the competition, he looks bad instead.

• @TimboJones said:

@cobydecock said:

@AnthonySmith said:

He's calling BS on the 7-10 minute competition time. All my servers are provisioned within 2-3 minutes at the 5 or so places I have servers. Fuck, even Cloud at Cost's server reinstall is sub 5 minutes these days.

So when you exaggerate the competition, he looks bad instead.

Ah, I see. Apologies I did not realize that. Come to think of it, I am able to provision VMs on our ESXi servers really quick as well so its a rather moot point.

• xexexexe Member

VMmanager, I can't say it's best, but can't say it's the worst panel...
      In order to properly work you need:
      nsmanager (to manage your dns and clients) and you need them x2
      Ipmanager to properly handle IPs and rdns (you'll get headache with getting rdns work)
      Billmanager, without it you get limited functional and timeouts on vm creation.
      You can integrate with whmcs, but there is so much work to do, to make it work ok.

VM creation with Win os, usually takes 5-10 min with ssd and 10gb/s... When you get to centos/debian/ubuntu it takes 10-20 and sometimes up to 30min. System don't have packed image to unpack/grow/change ip and pw, instead system net installs all linux distros...

In overall, we can't suggest to use their VMmanager, because you'll need to get all their products also. The worst part, is the Billmanager that is old as fuck... You cant redisign him properly, just have to use as is.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Provider

@LowVM said:
      What is cost of rebooting VM?

Inspired by cPanel.

Interesting

• beatpavelbeatpavel Member

@mrclown @reikuzan @LTniger @TerensM @ViridWeb @AnthonySmith @cobydecock

The pricing of VMmanager 6 is based on our new development standards, product features, and market research. It shows us that most providers host around 15-20 VMs on a node, paying attention to the performance of each VM for their clients. So at the moment, we got different comments on this topic from providers of different levels. Thank you for your feedback, I’ll show it to our product management team.

I’d also like to add that our business development team is always ready to discuss the pricing with potential partners in order to make it more individual depending on each case. Our marketing team is ready to offer a good discount for new customers who, in turn, are ready to provide honest and more detailed feedback, cause it’s important for any new product (PM me if need more details).

MohamadSY said: First of all it’s open source and FREE These days market need low end prices..

@BlaZe @MohamadSY

I see your point, but it doesn't seem fair to me to compare a free solution with a paid one. I’m sure everyone can make this decision depending on individual needs.

Proxmox is a great solution. But for those who need access to the support, it’s worth paying attention to VMmanager 6 too - every license comes with free and unlimited tech support. .. while Proxmox sells 3 tickets for 260 euros. Not saying about access to documentation, community forum, and customer service.

AnthonySmith said: VMmanager creates a virtual machine within 1,5 minutes while similar solutions create them from 7 to 10 minutes.

@AnthonySmith @MikePT @cobydecock @TimboJones

My fault, sorry for misleading some of you. I meant the previous version of VMmanager mainly, in which the process usually takes 7-10 minutes. Of course, we tested other solutions too. Some of them showed better results, others worse. In the end, we are completely satisfied with the performance of our new product.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@xexe

xexe said: VMmanager, I can't say it's best, but can't say it's the worst panel... In order to properly work you need...

VMmanager 6 is built differently. IP management is its integral function and it does not require any other solutions from us, or anyone else, for that matter, to handle IPs.

Integration with a billing solution will take care of the rest. And its not needed to use our own BILLmanager - we are heavily investing into integrations with third-party platforms, and our API, which allows you to integrate with an "in-house" billing even, or improve an existing integration.

beatpavel said: The pricing of VMmanager 6 is based on our new development standards, product features, and market research. It shows us that most providers host around 15-20 VMs on a node, paying attention to the performance of each VM for their clients. So at the moment, we got different comments on this topic from providers of different levels. Thank you for your feedback, I’ll show it to our product management team.

I’d also like to add that our business development team is always ready to discuss the pricing with potential partners in order to make it more individual depending on each case. Our marketing team is ready to offer a good discount for new customers who, in turn, are ready to provide honest and more detailed feedback, cause it’s important for any new product (PM me if need more details).

10-20 VMs on a node? Multiply that for 10x. That's definitely not correct, not in this industry, not even in AWS, Google Cloud, Linode, whatever you mention.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

@beatpavel said:

The pricing of VMmanager 6 is based on our ... market research.

You should really fire the person who did the market research because it's not at all right when it comes to the number of VMs on a single node (unless the node is not powerful enough, then its a different argument altogether).

Please rework the pricing or accept the fact that LET is not your target for VMmanager 6