Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• loeloe Member

kennsann said: Can the add fund promo be also used with kvm60%?

As I understand it, yes. As long as the '50% more' funds have reached your account in time, which should be the case.

• @loe said:

kennsann said: Can the add fund promo be also used with kvm60%?

As I understand it, yes. As long as the '50% more' funds have reached your account in time, which should be the case.

That would be wicked if true. Hope @cociu can clarify.

• yes

kennsann said: That would be wicked if true. Hope @cociu can clarify.

the credit can be used for anithing (except buy the 12tb hdd) pay existing service , buy new ones, pay future invoice. To note the credit is not eligible to be refunded .

• ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited October 2019

cociu said: is 24 hours ... is mentionated

Well, I looked the newsletter again and yes it's there, but it' s not obvious as it's smaller character and in top corner where I expect not important information, like company name or something like that.

Anyway, don't matter. Fund added, thanks for the offer.

• ben47955 said: but it' s not obvious as it's smaller character

we will try next time to be more visible. Sorry.

• @dedicatserver_ro said:

@cociu said: one enquiry guys ... someone interesed in storage plan with 10gbps port speed ? will be let say 1tb hdd in 10 eur/mo

now is 3000€/server - it's a good price ;)

inb4 he's the one ddosing you

Thanked by 2pike kkrajk
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@ben47955 said:
    Well, I looked the newsletter again and yes it's there, but it' s not obvious as it's smaller character and in top corner where I expect not important information, like company name or something like that.
    Anyway, don't matter. Fund added, thanks for the offer.

Hope that'll be our only pain about HS. :)
    It wasn't soo small, but yes, probably a little bit misplaced.
    Screenshot of Newsletter
    Best news are probably the network might be usable soon.

• @ben47955 said:
    There no date for the add fund promo ?

What promo is this?

• @poisson said:

@ben47955 said:
    There no date for the add fund promo ?

What promo is this?

Check the screenshot in the post before your post.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited October 2019

poisson said: What promo is this?

Get 50% bonus credit. Like add 10 Euro and get 15 Euro (5 Euro bonus + 10 Euro you paid for).

1. GRAB 50% MORE TO DESPOSITED FUNDS!
      We are doing it sometimes, so here we go again. Each deposit of funds to your account would get a bonus of 50%. Example: deposit 10 EUR and you will get 15 EUR in-total. Deposit 100 EUR and your account will credited 150 EUR in-total. That's a great time to grab your servers really cheap. The rule is minimum 10 EUR (15 EUR after bonus) and maximum 500 EUR (750 EUR after bonus) per client.
      Link: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php?action=addfunds

So for example, the 30 Euro/ year for 1 TB VPS ends up costing 20 Euro/ year, if I add 20 Euro today and wait Cociu team to add 10 Euro bonus for me and then buy that VPS.

• Free credit promotion expired , the credit was added to all this clients , also all hdd was mounted. Thanks all. We will continue with the hdd promotion up to +50 hdd more if someone need it.

Thanked by 1aba
  • loeloe Member

Thanks @cociu!

• williewillie Member
    edited October 2019

I hope you can keep the hdd add-on as a regular product even if you have to raise the price eventually. It is great that someone is offering this. It is the first storage dedi offer to beat Hetzner SX line.

Hmm, what happens if the drive fails in warranty in the server? Can you swap it out and RMA it? You might want to build that into future pricing.

Thanked by 2ITLabs poisson
  • cociucociu Member
    edited October 2019

willie said: Hmm, what happens if the drive fails in warranty in the server? Can you swap it out and RMA it? You might want to build that into future pricing.

i will go more deep , if the hdd fail for any client we will replace temporary with one of us , meantime we will send it to rma. Normaly is take up to 2 weeks until the hdd is repaired or replaced (we ship all this to DE)

Thanked by 1aba
  • willie said: I hope you can keep the hdd add-on as a regular product even if you have to raise the price eventually

This was a big lote of 12tb hdd so maybe i will qeep it for a wile ... i will see , i am more for start offering 10gbps port speed for a fair price. Any way we are still not implemented the new upstream (will be GTS ) so once is done i will take some decisions. Also will came BF so maybe some sexy offer with dedicated servers with big hdd`s .. we will see.

Thanked by 1pike
  • I am also interested to swap my OpenVZ 1TB for KVM, whenever you can do it cociu, no hurry!

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • If only cociu has dedicated atoms like Kimsufi but with the monster 12TB hdd. I don't require massive CPU or RAM, but that storage will be really nice. His budget line is overpowered for my use case. I would take this without hesitation on my KS3 atom.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Chronic
  • poisson said: If only cociu has dedicated atoms like Kimsufi but with the monster 12TB hdd. I don't require massive CPU or RAM, but that storage will be really nice. His budget line is overpowered for my use case. I would take this without hesitation on my KS3 atom.

.... i had a plan 2 years ago to add some small servers ... but finaly was not concluded and now is late ..

• Given the amount of network traffic you guys want, you probably ought to pay for the bigger cpu anyway :). Trouble is those L5420 etc. use so much power compared to newer stuff.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@willie said: Trouble is those L5420 etc. use so much power compared to newer stuff.

Which isn't such a big deal, if you only see it from a financial perspective as electrical power in Romania costs only 1/4 compared to Germany for example.

• dfroe said: Which isn't such a big deal, if you only see it from a financial perspective as electrical power in Romania costs only 1/4 compared to Germany for example.

not for all , normal price is 0.14 cents/kwh ... i am luck because i have a contract for all my business togheter wich is consume arrownd 700kwh almost constant also the contract was closed last year for the next 3 years fixed price. But i look in the market and the price is grow . So i have plan this next year invert much in solar pannels too.. to have a refugees when the contract will expire .

Thanked by 1dfroe
  • loeloe Member

Isn't the network update supposed to be live?

Cachefly CDN:         16.16 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL):        4.81 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US):   1.31 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR):      1.69 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA):         3.11 MiB/s

• loe said: Isn't the network update supposed to be live?

Cachefly CDN: 16.16 MiB/s

Leaseweb (NL): 4.81 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US): 1.31 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR): 1.69 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA): 3.11 MiB/s

not finished yet .. we will publish in our whmcs when the job is done but i can guarantee all this waiting time will be wort.

Thanked by 1loe
  • Finally get the deposit bonus added today but the coupon appears as expired when I tried to make order.
    It tried the coupon yesterday and it was usable at that time but now I feel like get cheated.

cociu said: ALL cupons is valid until the day 31.10.2019 or when we collect orders up to 800 tb space

• @PhantomPain said: but now I feel like get cheated.

Get real, dude

Thanked by 1skorous
  • PhantomPain said: I feel like get cheated

we are not here to cheat someone , please pm with your email and we will refund if you feel this.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @cociu said:
    not finished yet .. we will publish in our whmcs when the job is done but i can guarantee all this waiting time will be wort.

looking forward too it!

• @cociu said:

PhantomPain said: I feel like get cheated

we are not here to cheat someone , please pm with your email and we will refund if you feel this.

I thought the deposit is non-refundable as your mail declared.

• @PhantomPain said:
    I thought the deposit is non-refundable as your mail declared.

Apparently @cociu is a good dude, tries to do right by his customers.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • PhantomPain said: I thought the deposit is non-refundable as your mail declared.

The user was get in a middle so i will make this exception to refund his money if preffere, any way some cupons is still work so is his choose to buy or not.