Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM-Romania-1gbps-DDos protection included-Start from 1.66 eur/1tb limited offer

Comments

• @cociu said:

HiTech said: The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

let me see, you have selected bianually payment no ?

Ah, thanks. I selected anually, works with bianually

• loeloe Member
    edited October 2019

Does that mean that this plan wouldn't be possible @cociu ?

beagle said: 512GB HDD
    CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    512MB ECC RAM
    5TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    €16/yr (12m payment)

Lowest price would currently be €40/2yr or 24€/yr

• tgltgl Member

@cociu when will you be able to also provide a test file? you promised this in 2018.

• tgl said: @cociu when will you be able to also provide a test file? you promised this in 2018.

never ? lol just joking .. any way we offer money back guarantee. Also thest file is not so related due of multiple upstreams and our network config ( i cannot know wic network will be used for exemple for your kvm)

Thanked by 1Stryp
  • @cociu post latest offering in parent post. Ordered one, thanks for the offer!

• tgltgl Member

@cociu ok, I understand

• You gotta like cociu threads, there's always something happening!

• @loe said:
    Does that mean that this plan wouldn't be possible @cociu ?

beagle said: 512GB HDD
    CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    512MB ECC RAM
    5TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    €16/yr (12m payment)

Lowest price would currently be €40/2yr or 24€/yr

Use kvm60% (non-recurring). 40-24=16 Euros per year.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • loeloe Member

dosai said: Use kvm60% (non-recurring). 40-24=16 Euros per year.

kvm60% is not enabled for the small plans:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Thanked by 1uptime
  • HiTech said: The cupon code is activated except 60% one time payment , so you can use 10%-20%-30%-40%-50% only in this small storage plan. Enjoy!

Thanked by 3uptime dosai ps20090
  • Nice offers

• ofitofit Member
    edited October 2019

Only I think that the offer need improvements? What you think guys?

@cociu said:
    Storage kvm 256GB

1 core
    256 mb ram
    256 gb Hdd
    2 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

Price 2.50 eur/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=408

to

Storage kvm 256GB
    1 core
    512 mb ram (256 mb ram not enough nowadays)
    256 gb Hdd
    3 tb traffic/mo (2 TB too small give us 3TB)
    1 ipv4

@cociu said:
    Storage kvm 512GB

1 core
    512 mb ram
    512 gb Hdd
    5 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

price : 3.33 eur/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=409

nothing. It is look good.

@cociu said:
    Storage kvm 750GB

1 core
    750 mb ram
    750 gb Hdd
    6 tb traffic/mo
    1 ipv4

Price 5.33/mo : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=410

to

Storage kvm 750GB
    1 core
    750 mb ram (it is ok but i think that you can give 1GB)
    750 gb Hdd
    7 tb traffic/mo (because it is look more optimal)
    1 ipv4

• @cociu said:

Just wanted to know if you have had a chance to review this request... Whenever you have a chance. Thanks

yes i am verry opened for multiple reasons but ... need to be in a property date , take in calculation we are near to BF wen we are ocupated with buy stuff and prepare us , also we are pending to install a big upstream , etc etc. So ... i think we will do this but need to know when will be more ok for us. Definetly after BF if will be. Also .. depend of the plans for each customer , maybe we will swich only some plans who know ... for the moment i am in rush with LXC to be converted to KVM because for some reason is make load in the node ...

Also we have many many customers in openvz so if all want at the same time we are killed.. So i think will be something with task separed for packages .. we will inform this via newsletter when will be.

PS i cannot guarantee we will make this change or not but i am 80% for pro due of the problems what we had with the old module (the openvz is all in the old one so my interest is escapate from this shit) .

LXC guys are lucky. OVZ6 guys need that special luck too :)

• Excuse me,can you show the differences between "Storage KVM" and "Kvm-Storage-vps"?Such as "1tb-kvm-G" and "KVM VPS 1T",they seem exactly the same.
    In addition, can you provide download test?

• @Olivia said:
    Excuse me,can you show the differences between "Storage KVM" and "Kvm-Storage-vps"?Such as "1tb-kvm-G" and "KVM VPS 1T",they seem exactly the same.
    In addition, can you provide download test?

Congrats on your first post

Thanked by 2Olivia vyas11
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited October 2019

@Olivia You better take the kvm-G or your server will not be working (because thats the old offering that failed). Trust me, I tried.

Thanked by 1Olivia
  • pike said: @Olivia You better take the kvm-G or your server will not be working (because thats the old offering that failed). Trust me, I tried.

thanks for explain .

• ofit said: Only I think that the offer need improvements? What you think guys?

i will not change sorry.

Thanked by 2skorous uptime
  • LunaLuna Member
    edited October 2019

Thanks for your work.

"You can play with any plan up to 10tb/kvm or use any cupon code what is fit your needs in any plan from this adress : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage ."

It' great.But I can not use "kvm60%" on Storage KVM - 512gb-kvm-G.It shows "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms".

• cociu said: except 60% one time payment

@Luna said:
    Thanks for your work.

"You can play with any plan up to 10tb/kvm or use any cupon code what is fit your needs in any plan from this adress : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage ."

It' great.But I can not use "kvm60%" on Storage KVM - 512gb-kvm-G.It shows "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms".

Thanked by 1Luna
  • hey all,
    someone please post the results of a network speed/connectivity benchmark script.

thank you

• @sjkme said:
    hey all,
    someone please post the results of a network speed/connectivity benchmark script.

thank you

There is some network issue going on, even ssh is slow.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Network definitely is showing constant / repeated packet loss and speeds from my 100 Mbit/s dedicated server drop to below 10 Mbit/s, average 2-3 Mbit/s, so rather useless.
    They are aware of this and working on it so I hope it can be solved in a few days.
    Additionally internet uplinks will be upgraded in the future which should allow more stable throughput.

• pikepike Veteran

I noticed that the bandwith is limited per connection, so if you can split your file transfers to multiple connections you can achieve much better bandwith.

Thanked by 1dfroe
  • pike said: I noticed that the bandwith is limited per connection, so if you can split your file transfers to multiple connections you can achieve much better bandwith.

yes we note this problem and we are work in this .. the problem is we have many swich here ..

• @cociu
    My VPSs like yoyos today. Wtf is going on? Please tell your sister to work harder.

• My VPSs like yoyos today. Wtf is going on? Please tell your sister to work harder.

we have note some problems in our fiber upstream so we work on this. Also we have post this in your client area but semeems you have not see it. Sorry for any inconvenience but our network is a mess in this moment so this job need to be done in order to improove the quality.

• pikepike Veteran

Network issue seems fixed now. Good job @cociu

• pike said: Network issue seems fixed now. Good job @cociu

we have not finish yet , we had a task for tumorrow to add a new upstream (top one in RO) so is not official terminated... still ask for a little patciense :)

Thanked by 1BBTN