Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total Server Solutions - Montreal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Total Server Solutions - Montreal

Hi

Does anyone have services based out of this location or know of a provider?

Thank you

Comments

• edited October 2019

NordVPN has some servers with them, both in Montreal and Vancouver.

That is how I found out about this location so wish to try and get a server there if possible

• Why not buy directly from us?

Message me :)

• joojajooja Member
    edited October 2019

They have a good ddos protection, used them in the past at my game server, if i am not wrong they use Staminus ddos protection

• @RyanD said:
    Why not buy directly from us?

Because you guys are usually not cheap. Awesome network and locations, but unfortunately not cheap.

I did once try to ask for a VPS in Atlanta directly on the site, and got some ridiculous quote for $120/m for 10TB bandwidth VPS with two cores and 1gb ram and 10gb storage.
    Didn't even ask for dedicated, cause honestly - I considered this VPS price to be the TSS way of telling me to fuck off. Pardon the french.

That is my first and last experience with TSS.

• @t0ny0 said:

@RyanD said:
    Why not buy directly from us?

Because you guys are usually not cheap. Awesome network and locations, but unfortunately not cheap.

I did once try to ask for a VPS in Atlanta directly on the site, and got some ridiculous quote for $120/m for 10TB bandwidth VPS with two cores and 1gb ram and 10gb storage.
    Didn't even ask for dedicated, cause honestly - I considered this VPS price to be the TSS way of telling me to fuck off. Pardon the french.

That is my first and last experience with TSS.

We do not really sell vps, we sell private cloud, we do have some e-commerce focused vps products in some of our pops as products that came from aquisitions but, for example Montreal is not a site where VPS products are offered.

The pricing you mention seems off base. That is even well above compute resources from our VMWare private cloud platform.

If you have any bare metal needs, would be happy to chat about it.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting