Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    HostFlyte Down
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    HostFlyte Down

    qataryqatary Member
    edited October 1 in Outages

    My HostFlyte "FlyteCloud" instance has been down since 9/27. Website and VPS control panel were down for a few hours on 9/27 but have since been brought back up.

    My hosts appear to have disappeared and I'm unable to recreate them, however I can still log in to the VPS control panel.

    Anyone experiencing an outage with this provider?

    Thanked by 1Sofia_K

    Comments

    • I'm sorry for your loss.

      Senior Level 30 Microsoft Certified Technician

    • JordJord Moderator, Provider

      Please tell me you took backups? If not

      The end is NIGH

      Thanked by 1lowendclient

      BaseServ Ltd - UK Shared DirectAdmin Hosting | Litespeed + Cloudlinux + Free Backups + Free Transfers.
      BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001: 2013

    • donlidonli Member
      edited October 1

      Did you try "24x7x365 Heroic Support" ( https://hostflyte.com/support ).

      BTW: Do you know about HiFormance?

      Thanked by 1lowendclient
    • FootKaputFootKaput Member
      edited October 1

      I see the same; it was one of my earliest VPS's before I knew better. It was a $24/yr plan. They won't answer my support ticket.

      Its a VPS I don't need and won't lose much sleep over if it doesn't come back...which is kinda what I'm expecting at this point.

      Slowly working to cure my VPS addiction.

    • ChuckChuck Member

      HostFlyte from lowendbox ?

      I like what she said, not what it means.

    • donlidonli Member

      @Chuck said:
      HostFlyte from lowendbox ?

      HostFlyte by the guy that used to work for HiFormance (a company that closed suddenly after selling 3-year VPS deals).

      Thanked by 1uptime
    • MasonRMasonR Member

      What a blast from the past: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2919061/#Comment_2919061

      Didn't even last a year... poor Kyle.

      Thanked by 2uptime donli

      LowEndStorage | FreeMach - Free KVM Servers (LET Thread)
      Yet Another Bench Script (YABS) - Linux Server Benchmarking Script (dd/ioping, iperf, & Geekbench)

    • qataryqatary Member

      @FootKaput said:
      I see the same; it was one of my earliest VPS's before I knew better. It was a $24/yr plan. They won't answer my support ticket.

      I've been told my machines will be migrated to a new host "soon"

    • So shocking, so unexpect.

      relentless collector of highest clocked, highest performing KVM/NVMe/Gbit VPSes at the most competitive rates. just to hard idle them. zero knowledge on coding/programming; a mere hobbyist.

    • Disappointed, I've also been told "soon", but days passed .

    • HostFlute and DrumVPS.

      You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?

    • deankdeank Member

      Summer is over.

      It shows.

      Select few always have issues.

    • qataryqatary Member

      @xiehaiyi said:
      Disappointed, I've also been told "soon", but days passed .

      The latest:

      We do not have an ETA on when your reseller plan will be recreated.
      All VPS are gone with no data to be retrieved.

    • donlidonli Member

      @qatary said:

      All VPS are gone with no data to be retrieved.

      Your data has taken flyte.

    • How many millions are you losing?

      Thanked by 1raindog308

      I ❤ Laravel

    • qataryqatary Member

      @donli said:
      Your data has taken flyte.

      :lol:

    • @PremiumN said:
      How many millions are you losing?

      As for me, I'm so depressed for my 7$ loss... :cry:

    • "I believe I can flyte" tralalala

      Thanked by 2raindog308 Janevski
    • @PremiumN said:
      How many millions are you losing?

      BILLIONS and billions...an hour. :)

      Thanked by 1Janevski

      Slowly working to cure my VPS addiction.

    • Host fly a kite

      Thanked by 1uptime

      relentless collector of highest clocked, highest performing KVM/NVMe/Gbit VPSes at the most competitive rates. just to hard idle them. zero knowledge on coding/programming; a mere hobbyist.

    • dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

      Number 5. Never sell no crack where you rest at, I don't care if they want an ounce tell em bounce.

      HostDoc representative | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "A KVM VPS with 64 IPs? Must be Evolution Host."

    • yozhyozh Member

      So my VPS has been missing for days now... The reply I got just like others that my data is fully lost and a rebuilt VPS will be provided. Still nothing. I do have backup, but this is BS....

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider

      @yozh said:
      So my VPS has been missing for days now... The reply I got just like others that my data is fully lost and a rebuilt VPS will be provided. Still nothing. I do have backup, but this is BS....

      PM Me and I would gladly set you up with a 30 days trial account that matches your current specs as a refuge special :).

    • These were the specs when I signed up. It was $30/yr, with a coupon code, $24. If it looks too good to be true....

      4 CPU
      4096MB Memory
      40GB Pure SSD Disk
      8TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      KVM (Linux/Windows)

      Slowly working to cure my VPS addiction.

    • seriesnseriesn Member, Provider
      edited October 4
    • aRNoLDaRNoLD Member

      @qatary said:

      @FootKaput said:
      I see the same; it was one of my earliest VPS's before I knew better. It was a $24/yr plan. They won't answer my support ticket.

      I've been told my machines will be migrated to a new host "soon"

      Within three days, I believe it is 'soon'. Apparently, it is not soon, at least not that soon.

      If they told you the machines could be migrated to new places, they were telling the truth, because you data has been separated frm your machines.

    • h2oh2o Member

      I'm sorry for our loss.

      Thanked by 2uptime t0ny0
    • donlidonli Member

      @h2o said:

      I'm sorry for our loss.

      Learn from your mistake so you can avoid a similar one in the future.

    • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Provider

      @FootKaput said:
      These were the specs when I signed up. It was $30/yr, with a coupon code, $24. If it looks too good to be true....

      4 CPU
      4096MB Memory
      40GB Pure SSD Disk
      8TB Bandwidth
      1Gbps Port
      KVM (Linux/Windows)

      Good luck finding a reliable provider offering above specs at that price

      At this price you can only get FLY BY Providers

      hostEONS - SSD KVM &OpenvZ VPS (FUSE, DOCKER, TUN/TAP Supported) | cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Locations: Los Angeles (Psychz and Internap), New York (Internap) | Free Blesta License | Latest Offer

    • FootKaputFootKaput Member
      edited October 6

      HostEONS said: At this price you can only get FLY BY Providers

      100% agreed. That's why I see it as my $24 lesson/intro to VPS. :)

      Thanked by 1HostEONS

      Slowly working to cure my VPS addiction.

    • Some resources have been brought back online it seems.

    • ViridWebViridWeb Member
      edited October 23

      @qatary said:
      My HostFlyte "FlyteCloud" instance has been down since 9/27. Website and VPS control panel were down for a few hours on 9/27 but have since been brought back up.

      My hosts appear to have disappeared and I'm unable to recreate them, however I can still log in to the VPS control panel.

      Anyone experiencing an outage with this provider?

      It looks like their Solusvm master is online but they might destroy the slave either by mistake or they forget to pay the server fee.. :lol:

      BTW, sorry for your loss.

      I know it's not your fault but you should have create your backup frequently.
      Hope you did that already..

      Remember, cheap is always not the best option..

      Edited: You may find some provider with this specs at this budget but remember cheap deals means they will compromise most of the time. Most of them will not use any kind of RAID or maybe use RAID 0 to get more space to sale.
      So you have to make backup frequently because in case of of there server's drive fail all data of yours will be erase completely.

      VIRIDWEB - Dedicated Servers / KVM VPS / Shared Hosting / Remote Management / Windows & Linux / Unmetered Bandwidth
      CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

    • @yozh said:
      So my VPS has been missing for days now... The reply I got just like others that my data is fully lost and a rebuilt VPS will be provided. Still nothing. I do have backup, but this is BS....

      3ec3289566514992991d0c8852615be1.png

      Now about one and a half months, and their classical reply still not changed, as soon as possible

      heritage from HiFormance? Maybe.

    • t0ny0t0ny0 Member

      So Kyle is now Mario? Lol. Dude has issues.

      Thanked by 1MasonR
    • ChuckChuck Member

      probably they are busying dig tunnel to mexico to escape?

      I like what she said, not what it means.

    • thedpthedp Member
      edited November 5

      Maybe the host is preparing for flyte.

    • donlidonli Member
      edited November 5

      @aRNoLD said:

      Now about one and a half months, and their classical reply still not changed, as soon as possible

      heritage from HiFormance? Maybe.

      The longer people can be made to wait the less people do chargebacks.

      Thanked by 1MasonR
    • @donli said:

      @aRNoLD said:

      Now about one and a half months, and their classical reply still not changed, as soon as possible

      heritage from HiFormance? Maybe.

      The longer people can be made to wait the less people do chargebacks.

      It's almost like we've seen this rodeo before...

      _ptsd flackbacks to poorformance, alphacocks, etc._

      Thanked by 1Mic-hael

      LowEndStorage | FreeMach - Free KVM Servers (LET Thread)
      Yet Another Bench Script (YABS) - Linux Server Benchmarking Script (dd/ioping, iperf, & Geekbench)

    • @t0ny0 said:
      So Kyle is now Mario? Lol. Dude has issues.

      Not limited at Mario, it goes beyond that. There are Angelo M, Robert D and maybe a couple of others. These guys are on duty from the end of Sept., when some of their nodes/VPSes were done, data destroyed.

    • 3 tips for survive data :
      1.Backup
      2.Backup
      3.Backup

      @donli said:
      Did you try "24x7x365 Heroic Support" ( https://hostflyte.com/support ).

      BTW: Do you know about HiFormance?

      Prem SUPPORT :smiley:

    • @isunbejo said:
      3 tips for survive data :
      1.Backup
      2.Backup
      3.Backup

      @donli said:
      Did you try "24x7x365 Heroic Support" ( https://hostflyte.com/support ).

      BTW: Do you know about HiFormance?

      Prem SUPPORT :smiley:

      In terms of response efficiency, it might be Prem, but in terms of business practice, un-ethical could be a nice word for HostFlyte.

    • opened a ticket asking about the recent update, and let's see what that would be and if any real reply would come. @HostFlyte although Kyle Rambeau may forgot his old ID here.

    Sign In or Register to comment.