Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[HappyBee Host] VPS | Starting at $1/mo | KVM | OpenVZ | Anti-DDoS
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[HappyBee Host] VPS | Starting at $1/mo | KVM | OpenVZ | Anti-DDoS

happybeehappybee Member, Provider

HappyBee Host is a high-performance, low-cost web hosting solutions provider. We operate on a diverse range of flexible products in a highly secured environment coupled with at most customer care. Within a short span of time since we have stepped into the competitive web industry, we have left our traces through our competencies, methodologies and business ethics.

We are currently presenting some cool offers on our OpenVZ and KVM Virtual servers.

KVM Offers:

KVM Server Offers

KVM-1

  • 1 GB RAM
  • 1x vCPU
  • 15 GB SSD space
  • 1TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • IPv6 Upon Request
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • $5/month

[Order Now]

OpenVZ Server Offers

OpenVZ SATA Server Offers

HDD-Mini

No Coupon Code Needed!

  • 750MB RAM
  • 1x vCPU
  • 15GB HDD space
  • 750GB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $1.5/month (If you choose Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually billing periods the server will be available at $1/month)

[Order Now]

HDD-1

No Coupon Code Needed!

  • 1GB RAM
  • 1GB vSwap
  • 4x vCPU
  • 30GB HDD Space
  • 1TB Transfer
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $3/month

[Order Now]

HDD-2

No Coupon Code Needed!

  • 2GB RAM
  • 2GB vSwap
  • 4x vCPU
  • 40GB HDD space
  • 2TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $6/month

[Order Now]

OpenVZ SSD Server Offers

SSD-Mini

No Coupon Code Needed!

  • 1GB RAM
  • 1x vCPU
  • 15GB SSD space
  • 750GB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $2.5/month (If you choose Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually billing periods the server will be available at $2/month)

[Order Now]

SSD-1

Please use the Coupon Code HPYSSD to get $3 discount on SSD-1 Virtual Server plan for the lifetime.

  • 1GB RAM
  • 1GB vSwap
  • 4x vCPU
  • 30GB SSD space
  • 1TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • Coupon: HPYSSD
  • $4/month

[Order Now]

SSD-2

Please use the Coupon Code HPYSSD2 to get $5 discount on SSD-2 Virtual Server plan for the lifetime.

  • 2GB RAM
  • 2GB vSwap
  • 4x vCPU
  • 40GB SSD space
  • 1TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • Coupon: HPYSSD2
  • $7/month

[Order Now]

Looking Glass:

https://lg.happybeehost.com/

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you decide to cancel your account within 30 days of sign up, HappyBee Host will refund you the whole amount. We value customer satisfaction. You just need to open a ticket with our Billing Department and the Cancellation Type should be "Immediate".

HappyBee Host | $3 Virtual Server | $6/Year SSD Plesk Hosting | UK & Poland

Comments

  • Two month before @eol and I'm still seeing OpenVZ 6.

  • AMXRTAMXRT Member
    edited October 2019

    Well I've spent some 5 minutes trying to find an actual location for those VPS without success. The contact page on your website is returning 500. The only way to discover server location is looking at your signature, which says 'Germany & UK', but how do I know which server country I am going to order? I don't want Germany, but I would like to order a UK server, please tell me how to proceed.

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

    @AMXRT said:
    Well I've spent some 5 minutes trying to find an actual location for those VPS without success.

    In a previous thread OP had mentioned Poland as the server location. See here. Hope that helps.

    Since their posts are on a sort of a 'timed loop' July 31, Aug 19, Sept 2, Sept 15, Oct 1., it would be helpful if they add a FAQ section to future posts. Because many of the answers are already in these past posts and will save potential customers the headache of spending time looking up information.

    Note their looking glass link throws "Your connection is not private" error, so not quite the way to check the loc or ip.

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • happybeehappybee Member, Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    Two month before @eol and I'm still seeing OpenVZ 6

    We are testing OpenVZ 7 for a month and we are planning to launch the service this month itself. We will migrate the virtual servers on the OpenVZ 6 node to OpenVZ 7 servers once it is launched. Thanks!

    HappyBee Host | $3 Virtual Server | $6/Year SSD Plesk Hosting | UK & Poland

  • I can't buy vps SSD-mini, I get the information "Please correct the following errors before continuing: The nameserver prefix is invalid."
    The problem is that I enter the correct one, please correct the error, thank you.

  • goodwingoodwin Member
    edited October 2019

    I won't buy that because the information on the host location is obscure. I don't understand OPs reasons to keep it so secret. Man you are selling hosting, not software. Creating ads without server location is a big fail.

  • I buy ssd-mini, location is France, but i need Poland

  • @goodwin said:
    I won't buy that because the information on the host location is obscure. I don't understand OPs reasons to keep it so secret. Man you are selling hosting, not software. Creating ads without server location is a big fail.

    https://happybeehost.com/network-test-files/

    Hetzner & OVH

    Thanked by 1uptime

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

    @ITLabs said:

    @goodwin said:
    I won't buy that because the information on the host location is obscure. I don't understand OPs reasons to keep it so secret. Man you are selling hosting, not software. Creating ads without server location is a big fail.

    https://happybeehost.com/network-test-files/

    Hetzner & OVH

    @ITLabs and Uptime- the dynamic duo of answering questions.

    I am getting decent ping speeds but I wonder what are 10 MP and 100 MP files? Are those images as in pictures? (taken from a 10 or 100 megapixel camera ??).

    3 days response time from the host to answer simple pre-sales queries, LEB range pricing when compared to specs offered. Unless the questions are getting answered over PM and not by other members in the forum. Which makes me wonder: how will their support questions get answered? Are they someone you really want to deal with?

  • @vyas11 said:

    @ITLabs said:

    @goodwin said:
    I won't buy that because the information on the host location is obscure. I don't understand OPs reasons to keep it so secret. Man you are selling hosting, not software. Creating ads without server location is a big fail.

    https://happybeehost.com/network-test-files/

    Hetzner & OVH

    @ITLabs and Uptime- the dynamic duo of answering questions.

    @uptime is our irreplaceable Oracle of Profound LET Wisdom :wink:

    I am getting decent ping speeds but I wonder what are 10 MP and 100 MP files? Are those images as in pictures? (taken from a 10 or 100 megapixel camera ??).

    Probably only some zeroes:

    dd if=/dev/zero of=test10Mb.db bs=1024 count=10240
    dd if=/dev/zero of=test100Mb.db bs=1024 count=102400

    OR... pictures of naked bees, who knows!?

    3 days response time from the host to answer simple pre-sales queries, LEB range pricing when compared to specs offered. Unless the questions are getting answered over PM and not by other members in the forum. Which makes me wonder: how will their support questions get answered? Are they someone you really want to deal with?

    idk, maybe these bees are just busy with the recent pollination tests going on here.

    Thanked by 1uptime

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • I know I'm kinda late to the game, but would it be possible to restock the $1 HDD plan?

  • happybeehappybee Member, Provider

    @drunkendog said:
    I know I'm kinda late to the game, but would it be possible to restock the $1 HDD plan?

    We are planning to increase the stock with in two days.

    HappyBee Host | $3 Virtual Server | $6/Year SSD Plesk Hosting | UK & Poland

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

    vyas11 said: 3 days response time from the host to answer simple pre-sales queries, LEB range pricing when compared to specs offered. Unless the questions are getting answered over PM and not by other members in the forum. Which makes me wonder: how will their support questions get answered? Are they someone you really want to deal with?

    Maybe ask questions to their ticket system and not LET?

  • @hzr said:

    Maybe ask questions to their ticket system and not LET?

    Ha ha. Mine was a rhetorical question, and I will leave it
    at that

  • Thanks happybeehost. Decided to purchase HDD Mini. Will do some testing on it later and post here

  • happybeehappybee Member, Provider

    @vip3r09 said:
    Thanks happybeehost. Decided to purchase HDD Mini. Will do some testing on it later and post here

    Welcome to the happybee family

    HappyBee Host | $3 Virtual Server | $6/Year SSD Plesk Hosting | UK & Poland

  • hi need a cheap 10usd per year for vps kvm preffered location poland or europe any chance?

  • happybeehappybee Member, Provider

    @setka said:
    hi need a cheap 10usd per year for vps kvm preffered location poland or europe any chance?

    We are sorry. Currently, we do not offer such plans. We will update our new offers through LEB in the coming days.

    HappyBee Host | $3 Virtual Server | $6/Year SSD Plesk Hosting | UK & Poland

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

    @happybee said:

    We are sorry. Currently, we do not offer such plans. We will update our new offers through LEB in the coming days.

    Interesting...for a provider does that router work better? Post on LEB--> bot picks up --> Offer replicated on LET.

    Since they lock up the LEB Bot threads, difficult to ascertain their effectiveness.

Sign In or Register to comment.