Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh, DemoWolf is dead. If anyone cares.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oh, DemoWolf is dead. If anyone cares.

raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Farewell, DemoWolf.

For those who used it. All three of you.

I think I one had some shared hosting in the 00s that offered DemoWolf videos...for users who needed a step-by-step video on how to make a comment in Wordpress (yes, that was actually a video of theirs).

Comments

• Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said:
    Farewell, DemoWolf.

For those who used it. All three of you.

I think I one had some shared hosting in the 00s that offered DemoWolf videos...for users who needed a step-by-step video on how to make a comment in Wordpress (yes, that was actually a video of theirs).

Bought some for our KB that never materialised. Was always too busy to find time to actually add them in...

• @raindog308 said:
    Farewell, DemoWolf.

for users who needed a step-by-step video on how >to make a comment in Wordpress (yes, that was >actually a video of theirs).

Atleast several times a week when I worked at KH I had to talk people through how to click the login button to login to billing or support.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ChrisMiller said: Atleast several times a week when I worked at KH I had to talk people through how to click the login button to login to billing or support.

"Do you click it softly, or do I mash it down with wild abandon, or...?"

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited September 2019

Thanked by 1shallownorthdakota
  • @raindog308 said:

ChrisMiller said: Atleast several times a week when I worked at KH I had to talk people through how to click the login button to login to billing or support.

"Do you click it softly, or do I mash it down with wild abandon, or...?"

Everyone knows you mash it with your face.

• The Fugees - Clicking me Softly

Thanked by 2ITLabs raindog308
  • I regularly teach people who are willing to spend $100 on my service to sign up to my websites.

Thanked by 1Trav
  • And I also write a tutorial on how to login to wp admin. And a video on how to publish post using WordPress. Because people still asked , what's wp admin. Believe me ,there are a lot of people that still need guidance.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Trav
  • @yokowasis said:
    Believe me ,there are a lot of people that still need guidance.