Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for VPN in NL!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for VPN in NL!

Hey all,

Looking for a VPS that is lower then 3 euro a month for hosting a VPN.

Port speed 1GBps or up
Located in the Netherlands
5tb bandwidth or more!

Comments

• rensva said: hosting a VPN

do you mean to host a public VPN service ...?

Asking since this would probably narrow the list of providers suitable for that purpose

• @uptime said:

rensva said: hosting a VPN

do you mean to host a public VPN service ...?

Asking since this would probably narrow the list of providers suitable for that purpose

Private vpn

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

I'm guessing you might get some offers from providers here - but possibly would need to increase your budget (slightly) to get 5 TB traffic

checking serverhunter with parameters 5 TB traffic for less than $4 monthly in NL I see just a few results - notably Scaleway (though I think that may still not match your requested minimum port speed of 1 Gbps)

(Black Friday is in a couple months - needless to say may be a much better chance to get a deal on quality service then.)

But okay, LET us see what's happening with providers on this forum ... maybe someone's doing some "bandwidth intensive" deals in the meantime

Closest I see in your budget with 5 TB traffic and 1 Gbps port is was a promotional offer all the way back in April - for an annual OVZ from @HostSlick https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157061/special-hostslick-com-openvz-kvm-let-deals-starting-at-13-99-yer-nl/p1 ... I don't have any personal experience with this provider but would venture a guess that they may be worth taking a closer look. (Not sure if offer is still available but maybe they've got a more recent deal that could work for you.)

Thanked by 1HostSlick
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2019

why not to use service like windscribe.com? custom made plan from $1 per month.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

Just take a look at our NL VPS packages: https://spectraip.net/vps/

Only 1 TB is included in our 2.50 EUR package, I'm not sure if this is enough for you.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @spectraip bless your heart ... do you by any chance have an offer including 5 TB monthly traffic for €3 or less?

• @uptime Maybe LiteServer is an option for you? They have a 4TB VPS for € 7.50 / qtr or 6TB VPS for € 5.00 / mo.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Falco33 - thanks, indeed liteserver.nl is a decent suggestion for the OP to consider I think

I am still enjoying a really nice little €3/quarter deal from liteserver last BF: 256 mb kvm with 2 tb traffic monthly. Good stuff.

Thanked by 1Falco33
  • @uptime said:
    @Falco33 - thanks, indeed liteserver.nl is a decent suggestion for the OP to consider I think

I am still enjoying a really nice little €3/quarter deal from liteserver last BF: 256 mb kvm with 2 tb traffic monthly. Good stuff.

Sorry, meant to tag OP.

@rensva Check Liteserver. :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Bob_v2Bob_v2 Member
    edited September 2019

I'm with I-83.net . They are part of quadhost but like 8€ a year. Super cheap.
    It's a 100mb not metered, 512mb vps, perfect for a vpn.

• @Bob_v2 said:
    I'm with I-83.net . They are part of quadhost but like 8€ a year. Super cheap.
    It's a 100mb not metered, 512mb vps, perfect for a vpn.

this crap is still alive?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2019

@uptime said:
    I'm guessing you might get some offers from providers here - but possibly would need to increase your budget (slightly) to get 5 TB traffic

checking serverhunter with parameters 5 TB traffic for less than $4 monthly in NL I see just a few results - notably Scaleway (though I think that may still not match your requested minimum port speed of 1 Gbps)

(Black Friday is in a couple months - needless to say may be a much better chance to get a deal on quality service then.)

But okay, LET us see what's happening with providers on this forum ... maybe someone's doing some "bandwidth intensive" deals in the meantime

Closest I see in your budget with 5 TB traffic and 1 Gbps port is was a promotional offer all the way back in April - for an annual OVZ from @HostSlick https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157061/special-hostslick-com-openvz-kvm-let-deals-starting-at-13-99-yer-nl/p1 ... I don't have any personal experience with this provider but would venture a guess that they may be worth taking a closer look. (Not sure if offer is still available but maybe they've got a more recent deal that could work for you.)

Those deals from April can still be ordered. Indeed. Now you also not have to make yearly payment on those but also depending on the plan monthly /quarterly and bi-annually now.

However will post some new offer topic soon. Including some discount on SSD Dedicated Servers (owned hardware). We expanded a bit in NL.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • LiteServerNL if they allow it :)

Thanked by 1uptime