Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Plans starting at £2.50/year
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Plans starting at £2.50/year

Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
    edited September 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Plans, neatly tucked into this thread.

In: Los Angeles, USA - New York, USA - Luxembourg, EU - Amsterdam, NL - London, UK - Melbourne, AU

SmallWeb.net Features:

• Latest Stable DirectAdmin
    • Softaculous Auto Installer
    • Remote Backups (2xDaily)
    • Dedicated IP from £2/m
    • Unlimited SQL Databases
    • Solid State Drive Storage
    • Let's Encrypt Certificates
    • Email, Ticket or Live Chat
    • 30 Day Refund Guarantee
    • PayPal, Crypto or Transfer

Shared Hosting
    0.5GB: 0.5GB, 100GB Transfer, 05 Addon Domains - £2.50/Year - Use Code: 250

Melbourne, AU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Los Angeles, USA

1.0GB: 1.0GB, 250GB Transfer, 10 Addon Domains - £5.00/Year - Use Code: 500

Melbourne, AU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Los Angeles, USA

Reseller Hosting
    10GB: 10GB, 1000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domains - £3.00/Month - No Promocode

20GB: 20GB, 2000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domains - £6.00/Month - No Promocode

Just so you know, SmallWeb is ran independently by Michael. Follow the SmallWebHost Twitter for updates.

?
    1. ?24 votes
      1. U
        25.00%
      2. J
        12.50%
      3. C
        37.50%
      4. L
        25.00%

SmallWeb - Web Hosting from £3/Year | Los Angeles | London | Germany | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg

"Popping in now and again".

Comments

• Michael is a great guy with great service. Since I bought one of his first packages he offered, he has been nothing but helpful and cordial.

I can not recommend his service enough if you are looking for something easy to manage and useful. He will go above and beyond to help you and get things right.

The Bun | Primary DNS | Small Web <--- Do not ask questions, just go for it.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited September 2019

Agree with @AuroraZ Also, Managing
      Six locations that too in such a short time is not a joke. He’s been able to pull it off well. Serving a niche with aplomb.

p.s: voted for “J” not knowing what it is.

< signed off >

• Another recommendation for Michael here! Awesome guy, super friendly, helpful and offers a great service :)

Thanked by 3AuroraZ Mic-hael ITLabs
    • Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
      edited September 2019

My poll idea failed. I expected the highest voted to move to the top, so it could spell something :pensive: :smiley: Thanks peeps <3

SmallWeb - Web Hosting from £3/Year | Los Angeles | London | Germany | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg

• ITLabsITLabs Member
      edited September 2019

Well... voted C... ya know... cause SmallWeb is Cool. :smiley:

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

• @Mic-hael said:
      My poll idea failed. I expected the highest voted to move to the top, so it could spell something :pensive: :smiley: Thanks peeps <3

So the next location is in intovps?

Thanked by 2Mic-hael ITLabs
      edited September 2019

sanvit said: So the next location is in intovps?

For reference, so are LON and AMS. I have been enjoying their offerings and wanted to support their hometown dc. :)

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime

• Hey @Mic-hael, with one more location it's time to start thinking about this:

Thanked by 3Mic-hael Ympker bdl

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

edited September 2019

@ITLabs said:
      Hey @Mic-hael, with one more location it's time to start thinking about this:

There is no in between. http://hugeweb.xyznet. Or was that metaphorical? :wink:

Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime Ympker

• Is there no stock left for Los Angeles
      Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity.

Cheap text links, backlinks, blog posts available

@niche said:
      Is there no stock left for Los Angeles
      Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity.

Stock should be fine now :)

edited September 2019

½GB SSD Storage Space

50GB Monthly Transfer

Host 5 Addon Domains

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

1GB SSD Storage Space

100GB Monthly Transfer

Host 10 Addon Domains

Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Now available at £3 and £6/y - https://smallweb.net/portal/order/main/index/shared

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 2019

Awesome. Congratulations on #7. That was quick.

And as a mark of ‘protest’ I will not place any new orders with you till you add SGP . Cheers

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

< signed off >

So highly requested, it's weird that it's not one of the 7. Let me keep these stable, and it's on the list.

Thanked by 1uptime

• @Mic-hael said:
      Let me keep these stable, and it's on the list.

Maybe put your head together with @HostDoc in pursuit of a stable SGP presence supporting DA

the Amitz.party lives on!

• Is the 500 coupon valid for Romania also?
      Can a customer upgrade their 0.5 GB account to 1 GB later ?

Cheap text links, backlinks, blog posts available

edited October 2019

@niche said:
      Is the 500 coupon valid for Romania also?
      Can a customer upgrade their 0.5 GB account to 1 GB later ?

The promotional code does not apply. I'll create a new code soon.
      Yep, you can upgrade and downgrade at any time.

• He is a good person, what I am saying is true! I really like their service and I plan to upgrade my service. ... I chose to give up voting. In Chinese mode, I don't understand what it means.

Thanked by 2uptime Mic-hael
    • starrydots said: I chose to give up voting. In Chinese mode, I don't understand what it means.

lol I will confess that I initially misinterpreted the (unintentionally) ironic juxtaposition presented above ...

Mic-hael said: My poll idea failed. I expected the highest voted to move to the top, so it could spell something :pensive: :smiley:

@starrydots - I suspect that a poll in a LET post may often (though not always) be for entertainment purposes only. In this case it seems that the idea was to spell out "CLUJ" in celebration of the latest location.

Agreed this is an excellent service!

Thanked by 2vyas11 Mic-hael

the Amitz.party lives on!

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 2019

I saw (got) the joke only when @uptime explained it. The poll was not showing correctly on iOS/Safari anyways.
      @Mic-hael should burrow an idea or two from HostDoc - the Two year celebration fonts are just as awesome.

Edit: Meant to type borrow, decided to leave 'burrow' as is.

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

< signed off >

UK-LON is the first of the bunch to be converted over to CloudLinux. Still making some tweaks, but Python, Node.js, all that jazz is available :)

Thanked by 1uptime

• vyas11vyas11 Member
      edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:

all that jazz is available :)

Since @uptime posted a YT video of The Beatles in another thread, thought of posting Jazz here.

Thanked by 3Mic-hael uptime ITLabs

< signed off >

edited October 2019

I'm sorry for the premature announcement about RO and for making a CL-U turn but, that's on hold for now.

I'm going to spend the rest of 2019 focusing on my current locations instead. Now that London is running on CloudLinux, there's more to think about and I don't want to rush growth. No more location expansion for now.

Thanked by 3AuroraZ bdl Ympker

• I just registered here to say that that I love smallweb! Awesome offers from Micheal, also awesome provinding any type of help! Yeah, I tryed with RO location, but now it's changed to Amsterdam, and I'm really satisfied with all the options of the 'package'!
      Recommendation from me.

Thanked by 2DA_Mark Mic-hael