Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need vps or dedicated server for download/upload
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need vps or dedicated server for download/upload

hello i need something with a faster upload / download speed (at least 1Gbps).. cuz i have a lot of videos def-not-movies-kek and i need replicate it again to some new servers, i have 34tb on my drive x_x

other specs can be basic, like 4-6gb ram and 500-1tb or more disk hdd.

i was thinking on buy some "rdp" services like this but i prefer a private stable connection, to save time

anyone can reccomend me something for less than 40$? c:

Comments

• @donko said:
    hello i need something with a faster upload / download speed (at least 1Gbps).. cuz i have a lot of videos def-not-movies-kek and i need replicate it again to some new servers, i have 34tb on my drive x_x

other specs can be basic, like 4-6gb ram and 500-1tb or more disk hdd.

i was thinking on buy some "rdp" services like this but i prefer a private stable connection, to save time

anyone can reccomend me something for less than 40$? c:

Are you looking to transfer 34TB of your data to 500-1TB HDD?. May be you better state how much disk space you really need and do you really need 24/7 1Gbps? if 24/7 1Gbps is needed, 40$ is not possible.

• If you're using what I think you're using (which is definitely not a single user GSuite account), you're limited at 750GB upload per day anyways. Get a 3 euro Scaleway VPS, it comes with 100mbps burstable connection, and run RClone with speed limit at ~70mbps, it'll take just over a month.

Thanked by 1donko
  • you need dedicated server instead of VPS, but 34tb hard disk you need?

• Cheapest Hetzner auction server (~$25 USD) will get you 1Gbps that can be easily saturated if your servers are located in the EU.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @mhosting_in said:
    you need dedicated server instead of VPS, but 34tb hard disk you need?

no, that's what i need download and upload to another servers, but not everything on one day.

@CyberneticTitan said:
    Cheapest Hetzner auction server (~$25 USD) will get you 1Gbps that can be easily saturated if your servers are located in the EU.

This is what i was looking, what location you suggest? i only see 2 on germany and 1 on finland

• @donko said:

@CyberneticTitan said:
    Cheapest Hetzner auction server (~$25 USD) will get you 1Gbps that can be easily saturated if your servers are located in the EU.

This is what i was looking, what location you suggest? i only see 2 on germany and 1 on finland

Whichever is closer to your servers in question I guess? I've had good experiences with their Falkenstein DCs in Germany.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL