Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH IPV4 Give
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH IPV4 Give

Hello,

we have 150 ipv4 to sell. The IPV4 are located on Franch (you can use it only on france dedicated/VPS Server!). If you are interessed, please send me a PM!

Comments

• Never knew OVH had a location in Franch.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • @Scott15 said:
    Never knew OVH had a location in Franch.

@Scott15 - Now you know.

@PrivateHosting
    How are you going to sell them? Not sure you are the same guy from previous posts. You can't simply just transfer IPs to another OVH account without associating to server/vps.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Pretty sure it's the same guy from before.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

seems like a mod may have had some concerns causing them to close a previous thread:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160154/ipv4-ovh-selling/p1

@PrivateHosting I would encourage you to withdraw this offer unless/until you have okayed it with a moderator. Otherwise I would be entirely unsurprised to discover that a sticky end is unfortunately nigh.

• I think, the other post was deleted because i put my personal telegram name?

I will wait a moderator reply or somethink else

Thanked by 1uptime
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

PrivateHosting said: we have 150 ipv4 to sell.

why to sell? if the subject of this topic is giving away. Who is stopping to buy directly IPv4 from OVH, instead of buying probably blacklisted IPs?

edited September 2019

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Hetzner. Tks.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @WebProject said:

why to sell? if the subject of this topic is giving away. Who is stopping to buy directly IPv4 from OVH, instead of buying probably blacklisted IPs?

We are moving our business to another hosting and we will sell it.

If we don't renew our server, we lose all our ipv4 :(

• @PrivateHosting said:

@WebProject said:

We are moving our business to another hosting and we will sell it.

If we don't renew our server, we lose all our ipv4 :(

you do realize that no one is giving a f*ck about that? :-P

in other words: there is no shortage on OVH IPs nowadays and the receiving party would have to pay the same setup fee to OVH for your IPs as when registering them directly in the first place - because that is how OVH handles these kind of transfers.

so what makes you think someone would pay you on top, it simply makes no sense?

Pretty sure he doesn't give a poo about that, either.

In his mind, he is apparently sitting on a silver mine and he wants to capitalize it.

Thanked by 3AuroraZ ITLabs Falzo
This discussion has been closed.