Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Lifetime license for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Lifetime license for sale

I've got a lifetime, unbranded WHMCS license on a separate account (whole account will be given) that I would like to sell.

Owned License Lifetime
Branding Removal: Active
License Status: Active
Support & Updates Expires: 4th Feb 2017

Waiting for offers.

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

$7

• @Jord said:
    $7

Wating for serious offers.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Ok well if you want serious inquires show that the license is transferable. Screenshots please. Just a wall of text is not going to cut it!

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Ok well if you want serious inquires show that the license is transferable. Screenshots please. Just a wall of text is not going to cut it!

This is why I said $7. Come back to us @Spoofy when WHMCS has confirmed they will allow you to transfer the license. Also are you paying the $25 or so to transfer the license?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:

@Jord said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

This is why I said $7. Come back to us @Spoofy when WHMCS has confirmed they will allow you to transfer the license. Also are you paying the $25 or so to transfer the license?

I'm lurking this forum for a long time, and in similar threads I didn't see such inquires. Yes - the license is transferable, but there's no need to do it, because like I said - the whole WHMCS account with license is for sale.

I'm representing Polish hosting company so potential transaction will be proceeded according to the UE and Polish LAW based on the invoice, that's why I'm looking for serious offers.

I'll upload the screenshot from an account ASAP.

@Spoofy said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

@Jord said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

I'm lurking this forum for a long time, and in similar threads I didn't see such inquires. Yes - the license is transferable, but there's no need to do it, because like I said - the whole WHMCS account with license is for sale.

I'm representing Polish hosting company so potential transaction will be proceeded according to the UE and Polish LAW based on the invoice, that's why I'm looking for serious offers.

I think you'll find WHMCS probably won't let you do that. I believe they like to transfer a license to the new person's account.

• @Jord said:

@Spoofy said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

@Jord said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

I think you'll find WHMCS probably won't let you do that. I believe they like to transfer a license to the new person's account.

I think that there is possibility to change account details (e-mail, company name etc.), but if someone wants to transfer license, transfer cost is on a buyer.

• Update: screenshot .
    We will send a ticket to WHMCS about transfer and/or change of account details.

@Spoofy where is the ticket to support confirming that the license is legit and able to be transferred?

• 100$

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2019

I feel like WHMCS would treat the new account owner as an unauthorised third party based on

If you choose, or you are provided with, any form of user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of WHMCS' security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.

WHMCS reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by WHMCS, at any time, if in WHMCS' reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service.

If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must notify WHMCS immediately at [email protected]

Neither do I think they think your account is an asset, rather just your license is

Why not transfer the license via traditional ways and then request closure of the account if you have the authority to do so?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @Spoofy where is the ticket to support confirming that the license is legit and able to be transferred?

Excuse me... do you think that posting a public thread on this forum automatically suggest fraud or scam? I'm wondering why you weren't so active in other threads concerning WHMCS license selling.

I'd advise to read clearly what I wrote before - at that moment we sent the ticket to WHMCS with inquiry if email change and license transfer is possible. As soon as we get the answer I will post it here.

If you are not interested in the license, I kindly ask you to not take the floor in possible discussion of potential buyers. I also suggest to hold off with evaluation of my person as well as the discussion topic as, probably, you have no idea who I am and what I do on a daily basis.

@Mic-hael said:
    I feel like WHMCS would treat the new account owner as an unauthorized third party based on

If you choose, or you are provided with, any form of user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of WHMCS' security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.

WHMCS reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by WHMCS, at any time, if in WHMCS' reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service.

If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must notify WHMCS immediately at [email protected]

Neither do I think they think your account is an asset, rather just your license is

Why not transfer the license via traditional ways and then request closure of the account if you have the authority to do so?

Like I said - we can do traditional transfer without any problems. We can also sell the whole account with license so there is no such need. We've done it multiple times before and there were no issues at all.

Again I asked and other have complied in other threads. So it makes me wonder if your shit is legit. Simply that long ass explanation you could of provided the information. Anyways! Next time I will tell you to kindly fuck off.

Thanked by 1Actavus
  • $125

• As you wished, screenshot confirms that license is transferable: https://prnt.sc/p9hpre

Minimum price is 800 USD.

• @Spoofy said:
    As you wished, screenshot confirms that license is transferable: https://prnt.sc/p9hpre

Minimum price is 800 USD.

If you really have been lurking around here for a while, you would've understood what the requirements were and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

• 750$ would like it without a transfer as you mentioned in some initial posts

• 300$

• I want to purchase your whmcs license Please contact my telegram @ audia8l or leave your telegram account number and I will contact you

• 777$ would like it without a transfer as you mentioned in some initial posts

• Want to buy lifetime licence please inbox me if you want to sale

• hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep

I see that it keeps getting free updates, correct?

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

I Don’t think you can change the email in WHMCS account, it requires a ticket and I think it can only be changed once.