Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best location for moldova, ukraine and russia?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is the best location for moldova, ukraine and russia?

NebesNebes Member
edited September 2019 in General

Hi! We already tried vps on hetzner, but it is even slower than netherlands (

Comments

• Try hosthatch sweden

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2019

Nebes said: Hi! We already tried vps on hetzner, but it is even slower than netherlands (

Could you detail what do you mean by slower? Do you host a game server and need the lowest ping? Because for web and file serving it shouldn't matter much, any of the "hub" locations such as Frankfurt, Amsterdam or London should be fine (i.e. don't go for geographic closeness such as Romania or Poland because often those will be "via Frankfurt" anyway; Sweden is likely fine though).

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

The way this was worded it sounded like a question about which country to annex next.

Francisco

• @rm_ said:

Nebes said: Hi! We already tried vps on hetzner, but it is even slower than netherlands (

Could you detail what do you mean by slower? Do you host a game server and need the lowest ping? Because for web and file serving it shouldn't matter much, any of the "hub" locations such as Frankfurt, Amsterdam or London should be fine (i.e. don't go for geographic closeness such as Romania or Poland because often those will be "via Frankfurt" anyway; Sweden is likely fine though).

I mean the download time of static page from these countries, but ping too... Visually the hetzner is slower than netherlands. Cloudflare free plan is on.

• @Francisco said:
    The way this was worded it sounded like a question about which country to annex next.

Francisco

)))

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Nebes said:
    I mean the download time of static page from these countries, but ping too... Visually the hetzner is slower than netherlands. Cloudflare free plan is on.

To/from WHERE?

• @jsg said:

@Nebes said:

To/from WHERE?

From moscow, kyiv to hetzner...

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I know nothing about "kyiv".

Moscow shouldn't be a problem, especially as Hetzner has a DC in Finland.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

You could try us in Prague.
    Looking glass: https://lg.skylonhost.com/

Keep in mind that CloudFlare can actually makes things slower, not faster by the way.

• Ultravps.eu has a Moldova location.
    Link in my sig should give you 15% discount for the first 6months.

They have a looking glass if you want to check ping.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We can offer in Lithuania, pings:

Ukraine - Kharkov (uahrk02) 30
    Russian Federation - Moscow (rumow02) - 24

You can check speeds here: http://lg-lt-eu.bacloud.com/

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Moldova.

MivoCloud has quite a stable network.

• Hi

You can try a speed test to Romania to check if it is what you need.
    https://speedtest.host-expert.com/

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Hehehe.. :smiley:
    Then Russia will be the best option because we don't know others will exist or not