Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nat ipv4 vps +ipv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nat ipv4 vps +ipv6

KochanKochan Member
edited September 2019 in Requests

hello
You need several servers from different companies. for proxy and p2p
no more 4$/year
Please tell me.

Comments

• well ... for personal proxy I could suggest a few providers on this forum, sometimes there are offers under $4 per year.

But your account will be terminated - without refund - for any torrenting. There are a couple good reasons for that, which maybe someone else has the patience to explain in more detail.

So ... no.

tl;dr: Forget it - use a commercial VPN for that stuff.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • KochanKochan Member
    edited September 2019

ok, no p2p, only personal proxy

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I suggest you do not use any LowEndSpirit servers.

Thanked by 2uptime skorous
  • Have you tried gullo's hosting?

• HavoNet said: Have you tried gullo's hosting?

Failed to register.

• @Kochan said:

HavoNet said: Have you tried gullo's hosting?

Failed to register.

It seems you need to order his NAT VPS and after that you can register.

• @Kochan said:
    Failed to register

HavoNet said: and after that you can register.

Please do carefully note the good advice from @AnthonySmith - and I will add also that one should expect any abusive use of LowEndSpirit NAT services (ie the gullo's hosting offer) to result in termination without refund. These systems are intended for technical applications not torrenting. They do work fine as personal VPN (ie for browsing) but on a shared IP it is important to remember "don't be a dick" (because one would be quickly suspended and most likely listed on FraudRecord henceforth and forevermore thereafter.)

Thanked by 3sanvit AuroraZ brueggus
  • If your 'proxy' use is for personal stuff (i.e. browsing, IPv6 tunnelbroker, etc.), Gullo's Hosting or any other LES servers (from mikho, AnthonySmith, etc.) should work perfectly fine and is within your budget. However, if it's for illegal use (torrenting, etc.) please do us (the providers, users on the same IP, and you) a favor and look for something else. Please remember that unlike other VPSes, NATs also share the IPv4 address as well, which means others on the same IP may be punished for your actions (and you'll be on FraudRecord as well).

Thanked by 1uptime