Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best ways to promote new Web Hosting Business?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best ways to promote new Web Hosting Business?

Hello! I have started new web hosting business
I want to know some good ways to promote my web hosting business? Trying Google Ads but not getting enough results.
Any other ways for initial boost?

Comments

• pikepike Veteran
    edited September 2019

An unsustainable offer posted on Lowendbox, paid annually, is the way people start their business these days.

Thanked by 2reikuzan mikei
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited September 2019

post some shit comment or just start a few more threads to increase your post count.
    don't let rules get in your away. you got no time. millions are waiting.

probably easiest to ignore that at all and just post your offer on LET regardless of post count or a provider tag (that you'll probably never get anyway).

you will earn much more SEO in a few hours from that post than you can imagine right now.

PS: BRO!

PPS: I mean, unlimited everything on cpanel for 5 bucks - what could possibly go wrong?

• @pike said:
    An unsustainable offer posted on Lowendbox, paid annually, is the way people start their business these days.

Hello pike! Thanks for replying on my post. I can see here - https://lowendbox.com/submit-an-offer/
    There is option to submit an offer, I think it's free of cost to submit request & they daily post about one offer. Can you guide me how to pay annually & promote web hosting with them?

• @Falzo said:
    post some shit comment or just start a few more threads to increase your post count.

probably easiest to ignore that at all and just post your offer on LET regardless of post count or a provier (that you'll probably never get anyway).

you will earn much more SEO in a few hours from that post than you can imagine right now.

PPS: I mean, unlimited everything on cpanel for 5 bucks - what could possibly go wrong?

Hello Falzo! Thanks for suggestions. I do not want to spam this forum at all. Want to use this forum for long term.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Why should someone sign up for a webhosting with you instead of all the other thousands of well established providers out there?
    If you have something that nobody else has, advertise it and if somebody is looking for it, he will buy it.
    If you do not have an answer to that question or your only one is "I am cheaper", spent you time and money with something else as your wish most likely won't become true.

Thanked by 3Falzo ITLabs feezioxiii
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@arsh1219 said:

@pike said:

Hello pike! Thanks for replying on my post. I can see here - https://lowendbox.com/submit-an-offer/
    There is option to submit an offer, I think it's free of cost to submit request & they daily post about one offer. Can you guide me how to pay annually & promote web hosting with them?

Don't do that right now..
    You have to get provider tag first..

Second: to provide cheap dirt offer you have to burn your cash..
    So if you are new then stay away

1. Focus in your service
    2. Provide good support
    3. Get feedback and improve your service
    4. Then offer some discounts (Don't run in losses)
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Good luck with your provider tag.

1. Make a weekly Post on LEB/WHT and other forms - your best offer only.

2. Get provider tag to post on LET. And once you get launch a LET special promo plan. That will attract enough attention.

3. Blog about the offer.

4. Get some Bing traffic. It's cheaper than Google Ads. Also try to advertise on long-tail keywords like "cheap web hosting new york" instead of "web hosting" keyword. Long-tail keywords have less competition and so less $$ per click.

5. Make blog posts on Chinese forums. Hire someone to translate your best offer!

6. Be active on various hosting/webmaster forums. Add your signature and link to your site.

7. Launch offers on special days like Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas eve, Cyber Monday, other local festivals if any.

8. Be different. Like @dfroe said "Why should someone sign up for a webhosting with you instead of all the other thousands of well established providers out there?". Try to give better service/features/support. Get some inspiration from @Francisco & @RamNode for providing outstanding products/services and support in overcrowded LE/Hosting market.

• Make your affiliate program with high commission :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • For marketing, emulate @HostUp once you get your provider tag. Here's how. For service, product and support- point #8 from Sofia_k's post above. Till then, steps 1- 7 from the same post.

Good luck, long road ahead for you.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Personally, I've never seen anyone becoming remotely successful when a guy asks a question like this.

So, I am inclined to cite. "The end is nigh."

• Bud,
    If I was you, trying to break into the industry while still very new, I would refrain from posting these kind of posts on a forum where you plan to advertise.

Kinda makes you look amateur even if you are not.

Google does an amazing job. Or ask before you start promoting :)

All the best. May you survive and break in .

Key thing to remember: Customer Service should be your top priority. Don't worry about price, place etc. Make your customer feel like they are a king. Remember, customers are the one who pays your bill.

• Start by visiting companies in your geographic area and offer your services. Research beforehand how you can help these businesses with your offer.

Try to add some value (webdesign, software development, IT consultancy etc.).

Be brave, be smart and may God bless your heart.

• @Sofia_K said:
    1. Make a weekly Post on LEB/WHT and other forms - your best offer only.

1. Get provider tag to post on LET. And once you get launch a LET special promo plan. That will attract enough attention.

2. Blog about the offer.

3. Get some Bing traffic. It's cheaper than Google Ads. Also try to advertise on long-tail keywords like "cheap web hosting new york" instead of "web hosting" keyword. Long-tail keywords have less competition and so less $$ per click.

4. Make blog posts on Chinese forums. Hire someone to translate your best offer!

5. Be active on various hosting/webmaster forums. Add your signature and link to your site.

6. Launch offers on special days like Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas eve, Cyber Monday, other local festivals if any.

7. Be different. Like @dfroe said "Why should someone sign up for a webhosting with you instead of all the other thousands of well established providers out there?". Try to give better service/features/support. Get some inspiration from @Francisco & @RamNode for providing outstanding products/services and support in overcrowded LE/Hosting market.

Thanks for great suggestions, will keep them in mind to promote.

• Thank you Everyone!

• Spam on LET

Bad publicity is still publicity

Thanked by 1uptime
  • The "spammed on LET" SEO special package is fast my man! :smiley:

(don't do it)

• Take a look at your bank balance; Remember that number with fondness.

It's going to be a wild ride, unless you have money to burn for 24months (food and bills)

Take a look at the older threads; It's been discussed many times here.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Link Base for Hosting , Blog / Gast Post , ads rent, Videos(Youtube,Vimes,rutube usw)

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Set prices $199/month for your first simple hosting plan and announce as highest priced hosting services in the world, the press will necessarily write about it.

• @arsh1219 said:

@Falzo said:

probably easiest to ignore that at all and just post your offer on LET regardless of post count or a provier (that you'll probably never get anyway).

Hello Falzo! Thanks for suggestions. I do not want to spam this forum at all. Want to use this forum for long term.

You can get away without spamming, just post relevant and really helping comments with your business attached below and should work. Anyways, it could be better to do seo, social media, youtube videos and affiliate programme in the long term.

• Carrier pigeons are the best.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @AuroraZ said:
    Carrier pigeons are the best.

Thanked by 1uptime