Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Cheap windows VPS storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

disk space : 100gb

Thanked by 1creep

Comments

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

What is your budget?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Your desired location and specs requirements?

• @feezioxiii said:
    What is your budget?

5$

Thanked by 1uptime
  • just a hint: be more informative on what you are looking for, if you expect answer that really help you. f.i. does it need to come with a windows desk at all or are you just looking for something you can attach as a network storage? look at hetzners storagebox offers...

• per year ... :smiley:

@jayson - I'd be interested to know how you arrived at that particular number ($5) for your budget.

• @uptime said:
    I'd be interested to know how you arrived at that particular number ($5) for your budget.

Here! buy for 5 sell for 7.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

ITLabs said: buy for 5 sell for 7

ooof.

so ... I guess there are various ways to finagle cheap windows on a KVM (something something self install with a trial license - not sure of the legality or long term viability, don't really care to know much more, but would expect this to be challenging for OP, given apparently limited wherewithal in this area).

Nonetheless, seems like a wee bit of a stretch to find a KVM with lets say 2 GB ram and 100 GB hard drive for $5 per month. Maybe there's something out there but ... I dunno man. Seems like a recipe for not-good results. I would bump the budget up by at least a few more dollars and hope something more workable might shake loose.

By the way ... the first place I would look for a legit, licensed, supported MS-Windows offer is @VirMach - https://virmach.com/compare-vps-plans/ - and the only option I see there with 100 GB disk is listed at $20 per month as far as their standard pricing goes. Sometimes there are coupon codes (try "LEB30") that might work to take 30% off - still would be some multiple of OP's desired budget.

However - all that said - wait until Black Friday and many more possibilities will surely manifest in the VirMach domain.

Until then ... well, good luck with your budget!

EDIT2:

the best current deal that I know well enough to recommend is from DrServer (@Rami) in Dallas for $7 per month (if still available) - and with 4 GB ram, 4 shared vcores, and 90 GB SSD, maybe close enough to the requested disk size.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160104/drserver-massive-discounts-on-latest-g10-hp-servers/p1

Also would recommend checking with CrownCloud (@SpeedBus) for options in Los Angeles and Frankfurt - also for $7 per month (4 GB ram, 4 shared vcores, 60 GB SSD). Good stuff.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159181/crowncloud-4-gb-ram-60-gb-ssd-kvm-at-frankfurt-los-angeles-7-month-more/p1

Thanked by 1ITLabs