Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for good and cheap USA re-reseller hosting account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for good and cheap USA re-reseller hosting account

One of my clients need a reseller account but I dont have that option right now, so I need to get a reseller account with option to also create resellers accounts.

Any offer?

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

So you kind a need of master reseller hosting right.
    What's your budget because for some people $100 is also cheap

• yeah, master reseller :smile:

I dont exactly had a budget for this I need to know the plans and pricing offers so I can talk to my client about what I will offer.

$100 monthly is off the radar...

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Do you have any experience with VPS managing , if yes then i would recommend to go with buyvm.net vps plan , they provide free directadmin and blesta license with there every plan. If no then you can ask @Francisco if they can provide you master reseller hosting because they don't have this plan listed in there website but i am sure he can do something for you. Or just buy reseller hosting plan with him checkout buyshared.net

Thanked by 2NANO Francisco
  • More offers?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

No master resellers. I'm not installing that crap on my nodes.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Is there some kind of plugin to enable master reseller? I thought it was just built in out of the box?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sanvit said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Is there some kind of plugin to enable master reseller? I thought it was just built in out of the box?

It's some of the wackiest, crappiest, code you'll see.

Nothing but security issues.

Francisco

Thanked by 3sanvit uptime ITLabs
  • @Francisco said:

@sanvit said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

It's some of the wackiest, crappiest, code you'll see.

Nothing but security issues.

Francisco

Fucking Zamfoo?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • might do well to check https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/155668/looking-for-shared-hosting-check-out-my-shared-reseller-provider-comparison-chart-to-be-updated/p1 ... as for "master reseller" I think you'll find that offered by MisterHost and possibly some others. I don't know anything more to suggest in terms of a recommendation, but @Ympker's review might be a good place to start looking.

Good luck with your re-reseller! :smile:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Yeah, I found misterhost googling and seems cool, good reviews. The problem is location, they are in France and I need USA :neutral:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

Master reseller is a failing scheme. Either you would get poor quality hosting or the host might close shop any day.

You wouldn't find any decent provider offering master reseller hosting.

Thanked by 1NANO