Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone received Scaleway offers email today?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone received Scaleway offers email today?

ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

I have received email from Scaleway where I saw the following specs
CPU: Intel® Xeon® E3 1240 V6
RAM : 32 Gb DDR4 ECC
Disques : 2x 1 Tb NVMe
€54.99 VAT /month

But after clicking the link it showing only 3 x 500GB SSD SATA

Anyone received the same?

Comments

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

ViridWeb said: Anyone received the same?

Yes, ofc, its online Scaleway marketing...

ViridWeb said: only 3 x 500GB SSD SATA

I see get 3x 250GB - probably a fault on their side. Marketing maid an offer, product Management did not implement it fully. Like the last one, Atom Server for < 4 Euro but only for the first 6 months as it turned out later on.
    Also, a newsletter is not a binding offer in many places ;)

• Well, it's showing 3 x 250GB SSD, not 3 x 500GB. Also, the disks appear to be mistakenly interchanged in the middle and right offer in the newsletter.

• But it's still Online.net/Scaleway, unfortunately. I used them for some years, but I never ever looked back after switching to other providers.

• I got something like that last week. The 3x250GB version of the E3 is free for September as a beta test, in the email that I got. The paid version has larger disks.

• Anything related to online. I don't believe at all.

Thanked by 1Orbazzo
  • i recibe this:

€500 to try Scaleway Elements*
    You want to test our Cloud ecosystem ?
    We are currently offering you €500* to try out all our products, including our new generation of Bare Metal Dedibox.
    Feel free to invite your friends !