Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Providing RIPE NCC LIR Services i.e ASN @ €60 one-time, @Jord please hook me up too :)

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

Hey guys, we have some RIPE blocks available through own and other company names.

Only for registered companies, no spam. we don't care what else you do with it as long as it stays clean.
    Ranges are clean and some unused.
    We can announce your asn on our own equipment and announce subnet on vps or lease and announce externally on your network.

RIPE ASN €60 one time
    RIPE IPv4 /24 €70 per month, limited stock bigger blocks also available (no discount)
    €65 if yearly payment.

RIPE PI IPv6 - €85 year /48 standard, justify to get bigger block.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@BharatB said:
    Providing RIPE NCC LIR Services i.e ASN @ €60 one-time, @Jord please hook me up too :)

What am I hooking you up with?

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

@Jord said:
    @freerangecloud the LIR tag was setup for businesses and people who sell LIR services only. As they can't get a provider tag as they don't sell web hosting. As you have a provider tag you don't need a LIR tag. You can continue to post in this thread with your offers.

Cheers! Thanks for the clarification.

Thanked by 1doghouch

@freerangecloud said:

@Jord said:
    @freerangecloud the LIR tag was setup for businesses and people who sell LIR services only. As they can't get a provider tag as they don't sell web hosting. As you have a provider tag you don't need a LIR tag. You can continue to post in this thread with your offers.

Cheers! Thanks for the clarification.

No problem, if you need anything else, feel free to PM me.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

I have:

1. RIPE /24 available for €280 (semi-anually) or €50/month.
    2. IPv6 /44 available for €25/year

Send me a PM/email if interested.

Thanked by 1top8
  • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

Message from RIPE:

We would like to give you an update on IPv4 run-out.

Today (02-10-2019) we allocated the last of our contiguous /22 IPv4 address blocks. We still have approximately one million addresses available, in the form of /23s and /24s, and we will continue making /22-equivalent allocations made up of these smaller blocks. Once we can no longer allocate the equivalent of a /22, we will announce that we have reached run-out. We expect this to occur in November 2019.

Following our last update in August, we received a very high number of new LIR applications. We have now reached a point where the number of LIRs waiting to be activated is larger than the number of /22-equivalents remaining. This means that some of these LIRs will only be eligible to request a /24 via the waiting list by the time they are activated. We alerted these applicants to this possibility during the application process.

Thanked by 1quicksilver03
  • Jord said: What am I hooking you up with?

A girlfriend?

Thanked by 1Jord

@AuroraZ said:

Jord said: What am I hooking you up with?

A girlfriend?

I'm sorry but this isn't LES sir :D

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • Jord said: I'm sorry but this isn't LES sir

Ahhh my mistake, I thought it might be since some one is always getting screwed around here.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

@RapidDedi said:
    I have a bunch of ARIN IPs for lease with a server.

Quote me by pm for Server location and Ipv4

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2019

We are also looking clean /24 v4 if possible with AS reg for long term leasee, we can make minimum contract 10 year for hosting server, no spam. PM me if you have great deal, server bundle also welcome.

• @WPF said:
    We are also looking clean /24 v4 if possible with AS reg for long term leasee, we can make minimum contract 10 year for hosting server, no spam. PM me if you have great deal, server bundle also welcome.

I can do 60$/mo with ASN registration, RIPE

• farhanfrhfarhanfrh Member
    edited October 2019

Clearly I don't know how to read the rules.

• ced1202ced1202 Member, LIR

Hello,
    I don't know if some of you are actualy registering LIR with ripe ncc before runout.
    But i've made a tool to follow ripe daily job on ip assignment.
    I'm using data from their site (ipv4 runout page) and cross them with alloclist.txt to track ip allocation and substract them.
    Those chart is upgraded daily and a bit pecimist regarding RIPE NCC because i don't count ip released from quarantine they use after lir closure.

https://asn.servperso.net/?p=ipv4

• @ced1202 said:
    Hello,
    I don't know if some of you are actualy registering LIR with ripe ncc before runout.
    But i've made a tool to follow ripe daily job on ip assignment.
    I'm using data from their site (ipv4 runout page) and cross them with alloclist.txt to track ip allocation and substract them.
    Those chart is upgraded daily and a bit pecimist regarding RIPE NCC because i don't count ip released from quarantine they use after lir closure.

https://asn.servperso.net/?p=ipv4

Great Job, thank you!

• We are looking for several /24 subnets for our customers. They could be in ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, LANIC or Afrinic and we could prepay longterm if necessary.
    Please PM me with your offers. Thank you!

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

We have 3 x /24 RIPE subnets available for rent 70 EUR per mo.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited October 2019

I have a spare /24 subnet in RIPE. €60 a month, ex VAT. Lower prices are possible when commiting /paying for longer terms. Payment preferred via SEPA bank transfer / cards via TransferWise. ASN and IPv6 can be included free of charge.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Hello

I have one /22 to lease at $350.00 / month for anyone interested.

thanks

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

Hey all,

I have a /24 in ARIN which may be coming available shortly. Asking $99/mo, deals available for a longer term as well. Shoot me a PM for details.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited October 2019

@William said:

SirFoxy said: He's going through mental issues and doing drugs like amphetamines and Xanax.

I have prescriptions, see attached picture. I also do not take Xanax - i take Clonazepam, else i would need to take 9x10mg/day Alpra/Xanax instead of 3x2mg Clona. They work entirely different, Clonazepam is long acting for eg. social phobia, Xanax short for panic attacks.

You better not spread lies or i will have to act, be it in legal options or... not so legal.

I am mentally absolutely fine, just for various reasons bankrupt incl. my Croatian company - happens, such life.

All IP customers have been moved to a new owner with same pricing and same terms continued with more space available there. Nobody has lost any space, faced downtime or had their contract broken.

I just saw this but on Twitter your posting about drug use, guns, failing to overdose, reality feeling unreal.

Benzos are benzos.

Those are all your own words and you're threatening me? You clearly aren't mentally well lol.

Anyways, idc. Just responding.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

5x /24, 3x /23 and 6x /22 Just became available for rent, if interested pm me.

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

6 x /22 available for lease. PM for more information.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

I can do RIPE ASNs for 45€ one-time along with IPv6 /44 for 19€/year, send me a PM if interested :smile:

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

1x /23 and 1x /24, RIPE PA, all clean, are going to be available for lease in two weeks. If anybody wants to place a pre-order, feel free to PM.

I can also provide IPv6 and ASNs of course, but not as cheap as other LIRs offered here.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2019

Can do aswell RIPE ASN and ipv6. PM me for pricing. RIPE IPv4 /24's too but only with dedicated Server bundles and long term partners preferred.

• Can I be issued with the LIR tag? I have several RIPE clean 24's for lease, good pricing too.

• hzrhzr Member

tester4 said: Can I be issued with the LIR tag? I have several RIPE clean 24's for lease, good pricing too.

Post company details (address, registration number, contact info, etc), LIR names (country.xxx) and Jord would love to assist you involuntarily.

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

I've one /24 RIPE available for 80 CHF ($80.50) per month. Please PM for more information.