Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

bibi421 said: PM ME for the details

And this will be set to YOUR legitimate organisation details?

• bibi421bibi421 Member

@hzr said:

bibi421 said: PM ME for the details

And this will be set to YOUR legitimate organisation details?

Just like dedicated server IP.. I want get a IP that display my service name. (but I don't need any permission to edit or use the IP/server so...)

• curatorcurator Member

Looking to lease a /24 in ARIN - interested in a long term lease but can only pay monthly in the beginning.

• NicolaNicola Member

SBL/Spamhaus blacklisted subnets needed, monthly payment at first.

• @Nicola said:

.... why?

Thanked by 1Nicola
  • C4moreC4more Member

I need to rent 4 /24’s Hong Kong IPs. Price about 58USD. Anyone has any ideas? Thanks!

• C4moreC4more Member

Better allocated by APNIC, but can be "geo-location to Hong Kong". I need it urgently. Plz send the link and price you offer. thanks!

• C4moreC4more Member

@C4more said:
    I need to rent 4 /24’s Hong Kong IPs. Price about 58USD. Anyone has any ideas? Thanks!

Better allocated by APNIC, but can be "geo-location to Hong Kong". I need it urgently. Plz send the link and price you offer. thanks!

• C4moreC4more Member

@AlexBarakov said:
    A lot of /24s are currently available. Looking for long-term contracts.

How much? I still need 4x/24

• NicolaNicola Member

@doghouch said:

@Nicola said:

.... why?

Because we are tired of getting disconnected by stupid IP providers, and we have customers seeking such subnets, so why not?

• @C4more said:
    How much? I still need 4x/24

Payment per second/hour/day/month/year?

Joined 6:10AM

:smiley:

@doghouch said:
    .... why?

Cheap.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@Nicola said:

@doghouch said:

@Nicola said:

.... why?

Because we are tired of getting disconnected by stupid IP providers, and we have customers seeking such subnets, so why not?

In other words you're looking for subnets you can run garbage on.
    You're on the wrong forum, most providers here will not provide IPs for such purposes.

Thanked by 1malek
  • NicolaNicola Member

Garbage or not, that's none of my business, I provide the connection to the people that need it and end of story, they ask: "SBL full /24 needed", shall I stay with the eyes in the sun while you all are making money?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@Nicola said:

@doghouch said:

@Nicola said:

.... why?

If you have no legitimate mail services running and want to avoid trouble because of getting blacklisted by Spamhaus on SBL, you may add your subnet to PBL which can be done through their ISP portal. Subnets on PBL shouldn't be added to SBL. This way you can keep your subnets clean by marking them adequately.

@C4more said:

Wow. Three posts within three visits on LET. Requesting unrealistic prices for geo-faked IPs without mentioning any usage type and getting nervous after 5 mins without reply.
    I'd recommend you to better go out for a walk to the park, sit in the sun and relax or just do anything else than this.

Just to remark, originally this thread wasn't meant to be a place for shady people and scammers. Always think twice before you give your money to some stranger.

• NicolaNicola Member

@dfroe I want to thank for the reply, can you provide more information on how is that done ? Any ASN is accepted doesn't matter the age?

@Nicola: That's your place to start: https://portal.spamhaus.org/isp/
    Start by reading through the FAQs.

Basically you need to register yourself and add your own IP subnets. Ownership of the IP subnets will be manually checked by Spamhaus against Whois records. After your subnets are approved, you can create, modifiy and delete PBL records and exceptions for that subnet or particular IPs on your own. It doesn't depend on the ASN or age. If you do not own your IPs directly, you may contact and friendly ask your LIR from which you leased your IPs to have this done.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

This thread will now follow VPS selling rules. Only Providers are allowed to post offers.

Trusted members can get an exemption. PM me to receive one.

Thanked by 2FHR dfroe
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

trewq said: This thread will now follow VPS selling rules. Only Providers are allowed to post offers.

Can i suggest you split the old content in to a closed thread then, a change of rules 17 pages in may be missed by both buyers, sellers and mod's

@AnthonySmith said:

trewq said: This thread will now follow VPS selling rules. Only Providers are allowed to post offers.

Can i suggest you split the old content in to a closed thread then, a change of rules 17 pages in may be missed by both buyers, sellers and mod's

Was/am heading to bed when I posted this. Planning on tidying it all up in the morning :smile:

Thanked by 3AnthonySmith dfroe FHR
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

We need different 2× /24 ipv4 subnets for lease/rent for long time period, We will pay monthly.
    Payments method: Paypal only.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Have 1 x /24 ARIN available. Long term lease to providers or trusted members only.

• Looking for /24, /23, /22 ranges that can be geolocated to NY, CHI, or VA. Willing to rent servers if they are in those locations as well.

• hzrhzr Member

crudohgod said: Looking for /24, /23, /22 ranges that can be geolocated to NY, CHI, or VA. Willing to rent servers if they are in those locations as well.

What are these going to be used for, describe in detail, and how long of a contract are you willing to sign?

• ReMoghadamReMoghadam Member
    edited May 2019

Post content removed by admin.

@ReMoghadam: Just to clarify, you are offering an Iranian LIR account which has over-due invoices with RIPE and is just 10 days before service level suspension?

@trewq: Has he actually received an exception allowing to post here without provider tag?

@dfroe said:
    @ReMoghadam: Just to clarify, you are offering an Iranian LIR account which has over-due invoices with RIPE and is just 10 days before service level suspension?

@trewq: Has he actually received an exception allowing to post here without provider tag?

Nope - no exception given.

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

We request a /24 IPV4 Subnet for LOA
    Budget around : 50 to 70 USD /M

Anyone interested please send me a PM.

• crudohgodcrudohgod Member
    edited May 2019

@crudohgod said:
    Looking for /24, /23, /22 ranges that can be geolocated to NY, CHI, or VA. Willing to rent servers if they are in those locations as well.

Revising this post, as I'm only looking for /24 and /23 ranges now. Also only need CHI, or VA if providing a server.

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

We have a spare /22 split up in 4/24. €80/month. (RIPE)
    No spam, minimum 3 months.
    Only registered companies can lease.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Guys,

We have some /24s available. PM me for more information.