Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

-snip- post doubled.

• AlaxonaAlaxona Member, LIR

tcp6 said: Okay so in other words, it’s still possible. It all comes down to how much you’re willing to put on the table or rather in this case, I should rather say “under the table”

Well yes. Better to not say "under the table", it's fully legal. Let's say you want to buy a VW Golf II, which was produced 1983-1992. You simply cannot buy it new from producer (VW) but you can buy it used.
    This is the same situation: PI addresses are not "produced" anymore, only got resell by people as me and you.

• @Alaxona said:

tcp6 said: Okay so in other words, it’s still possible. It all comes down to how much you’re willing to put on the table or rather in this case, I should rather say “under the table”

Well yes. Better to not say "under the table", it's fully legal. Let's say you want to buy a VW Golf II, which was produced 1983-1992. You simply cannot buy it new from producer (VW) but you can buy it used.
    This is the same situation: PI addresses are not "produced" anymore, only got resell by people as me and you.

Excepted IP blocks are never truly owned? How can you legally resell something you don’t own to begin with?

@tcp6 said:
    Excepted IP blocks are never truly owned? How can you legally resell something you don’t own to begin with?

Right to use can be object of reselling. For exaple lease of premises can be the object of sale. Tou do not own but you do pay only for being able to use and pay for that.

Plus almost all RIR have PI status currently being stable.

• Made a post a while back and sort of ignored messages due to some issues. Back again, looking for IP ranges in the US. Also interested in dedicated servers in the East Coast to go a long with them, but not necessary.

• Wasn’t IPRoyal the same guy that we saw in November who had private WHOIS and was only a month old?

• jlayjlay Member
    edited January 2019

I'm working on a personal project where I'm trying to get my infrastructure built in a repeatable way, and part of this has involved considering getting my own IPs.

For work I've setup things like BGP on our infrastructure, so I'm vaguely familiar with that aspect of things, but say I did want to some IPs that I could pack up and move - what all would I need to do to make that happen? I'm not really looking for that many addresses, probably a /24 at the largest given I don't want to do GRE or anything like that

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Double post is a sign of impending doom.

Join Nigh sect.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I am going to have another clean RIPE /23 available to lease in about 2 weeks.
    Can be leased as whole /23 or split into /24.
    Pricing ~80 EUR/month for /24 depending on usage and contract period.
    Other RIPE services like IPv6 and ASN also possible.
    If anybody is interested, feel free to PM me.

• 6paths6paths Member
    edited January 2019

Hey!

Looking for IPv4 PA /24 for ASN registration at RIPE (LOA necessary)
    Payment: Cryptocurrencies
    Contract: (Not preferred) but we can go for 6 months (if more time needed then PI subnet shall be provided)

• If anyone is doing RIPE or APNIC ASN with a V6 allotment let me know

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@Nate812
    I do RIPE ASN registration for 60.- CHF (one-time, natural person) and RIPE IPv6 /48 (up to /44) PA for 30.- CHF/year. Student discount is available.

• Good price for rent!
    /48 IPv6 = €50.00 per Year
    /22 IPv4 (1024 IPs) = €300/month
    also i can offer lowcoast dedicated server for 50EUR/month
    P.S.
    if you prepay for a longer period, prices will be discussed!

• 6paths6paths Member
    edited January 2019

Looking for LACNIC/APNIC LIR for ASN Registration and /24 in the same region.
    Payment method: Cryptocurrencies.

RIPE /22 PA to lease. (If request will fullfill /22 I can split by /23s or /24s)

Let's start from 230€/month for 3 months.

Free ASN and / or IPv6 if need from 6 months

Discounts per volume.

Payments: Wire/SEPA, Paypal (+%)

Conditions (spam prohibition etc) apply.

RIPE Recognised broker.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got a couple of more /24s available to lease. Email if interested at alex[at]dagroup.bg

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2019

@Sergey said:
    Good price for rent!
    P.S.

Please stop posting IP offers. I’ve yet to see you post anything that isn’t 1) spam; or 2) an IP offer.

Edit: also, you are not allowed to offer dedicated servers via/ PM. You must have a working billing system.

• @doghouch said:

@Sergey said:
    Good price for rent!
    P.S.

Please stop posting IP offers. I’ve yet to see you post anything that isn’t 1) spam; or 2) an IP offer.

Edit: also, you are not allowed to offer dedicated servers via/ PM. You must have a working billing system.

what exactly is the problem?
    dedicated servers will be provided by my partners who have a billing system and they will be able to announce my ranges for free

@Sergey said:
    what exactly is the problem?

Let me explain it that way: In my opinion LET is still some kind of community. Not only a marketplace. It's a place where people are hanging out who are interested and curious about networking, servers, infrastructure etc. Some guys are asking stuff, others replying, sharing ideas and knowledge, enriched with the humor of some of our trolls. Of course it is also an important part of LET to have providers posting their offers here. But I'd say that most of the providers here on LET who have a good reputation established over years are also actively contributing to this community in some way, not only by posting their prices. That's how I personally would define the 'spirit of LET'. I don't really see what is your contribution so far - except using LET as an advertising plattform. Besides posting in this IP thread your only comments so far were 'what location you need?', three dots, again three dots, 'sorry I did not notice' and 'well I'll be more careful next time'. Great. I do not think there is a written rule about this for this thread yet but you might consider applying for a provider tag first.

• @dfroe is right. The bar for posting advertisements on LET is low and there is no rule specifically banning these posts. My problem is that he’s never made any post that hasn’t been edited away with “...” or that isn’t an ad.

tl;dr I don’t care if you advertise your services here but I still expect a few quality posts here and there.

• @doghouch said:
    @dfroe is right. The bar for posting advertisements on LET is low and there is no rule specifically banning these posts. My problem is that he’s never made any post that hasn’t been edited away with “...” or that isn’t an ad.

tl;dr I don’t care if you advertise your services here but I still expect a few quality posts here and there.

And unless this branch of a forum does not assume correspondence of commercial character? English is not my mother tongue, and I can not joke on it, as well as some of the jokes I will not understand. why are my posts not quality? in this topic they are relevant to the theme.

@Sergey said:
    And unless this branch of a forum does not assume correspondence of commercial character? English is not my mother tongue, and I can not joke on it, as well as some of the jokes I will not understand. why are my posts not quality? in this topic they are relevant to the theme.

Well, I'd guess that most people's native language here on LET isn't English - incuding me. A certain level of (technical) English is of course helpful when communicating on English platforms like this. But like some people (also providers) here on LET show, your language certainly does not need to be perfect.

Imagine how it might seem for the other people. If you know some folks, occasionally chat and exchange with them, and sometimes somebody mentiones that he can offer something, it might not be the cheapest price on earth (of course it could also be), you know from your own experience or heard from others that he is doing good work, then you may want to spend money for it with good conscience. On other hand if somebody appears without introducing himself, you don't know him, he doesn't talk anything or just nonsense, but every few weeks you are receiving his advertisements, then you probably won't welcome this; no matter what the price is. Of course there are a lot of low end offers here on LET - that's why it is LET. But as a user of this platform you usually know over the time from who you are buying.

Maybe just take these comments as a occasion to think about your behaviour, whether you think it is right for you and your impression towards others here on LET.

• Selling/trading/off topic, are posts that bring/will bring people together in this forum (that means more contacts for you, more ways to do business).

@drfoe and doghouch should mind your own business. This forum won't increase in quantity and QUALITY unless such posts as Selling/Trading are created.

This is a forum, not reddit to "justify a thousand reasons of why the above post sucks more than mine".

By the way, I believe this thread is one of the most important threads on this forum + the fact that it shows up on search engines when you search for Resources related stuff, so, let it be, with all kind of posts RELATED to this thread.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited January 2019

6paths said: Selling/trading/off topic, are posts that bring/will bring people together in this forum (that means more contacts for you, more ways to do business). @drfoe and doghouch should mind your own business. This forum won't increase in quantity and QUALITY unless such posts as Selling/Trading are created.

You are probably going to get shit on as a new user saying this

• inb4 shoeminer index

Thanked by 1eol
  • @hzr said:

6paths said: Selling/trading/off topic, are posts that bring/will bring people together in this forum (that means more contacts for you, more ways to do business). @drfoe and doghouch should mind your own business. This forum won't increase in quantity and QUALITY unless such posts as Selling/Trading are created.

You are probably going to get shit on as a new user saying this

Not a problem, after I get the shit, I will give it all to you.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@6paths Should I take a dump on your chest? Well it seems you dont like it here so I will show you the door!

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

Hey all, I have a /24 of IPv4 in ARIN coming available in the next few days. Looking for $99/mo. (can work out a deal for a longer term). Shoot me a PM or an email to [email protected] if interested.

• Hi all, I am looking for a LIR Sponsorship for a /23 block (RIPE). If anyone are able to provide, I am also looking for 10GbE IP Transit in Düsseldorf, Germany. Please PM if you can offer any of this.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Bunch of IPv4 blocks available for rent