Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Ishaq said:

@MikePT said: I find this really weird tbh. William has always been a top notch guy. He had issues recently as per the last drama thread here but he mentioned it was all solved. This may affect a lot of people. I am sort of worried with him, hope everything is fine. If it is, he should have notified everyone, not RIPE.

You are missing the point. That is not William's customer.

You sure? LIR account owner seems to be different but William was handling registrations using that one as well

• @MikePT said: You sure? LIR account owner seems to be different but William was handling registrations using that one as well

Ah, really? Didn't know Ryan was affiliated with William.

@Ishaq said:

@MikePT said: You sure? LIR account owner seems to be different but William was handling registrations using that one as well

Well looks like... Dunno why tho. But the member that posted it mentioned that he got it from William.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited December 2018

@MikePT said:

@Ishaq said:

@MikePT said: You sure? LIR account owner seems to be different but William was handling registrations using that one as well

Well looks like... Dunno why tho. But the member that posted it mentioned that he got it from William.

It is the end of the fiscal year. They may be in cahoots but that doesn't change the fact that RIPE is closing them both.

They both had ASNs they were sponsoring which were left alone without even a notification.

PS: You can find lots of people who can debate about the "top notch" part of that william guy.

• @MikePT said:

@Ishaq said:

@MikePT said: I find this really weird tbh. William has always been a top notch guy. He had issues recently as per the last drama thread here but he mentioned it was all solved. This may affect a lot of people. I am sort of worried with him, hope everything is fine. If it is, he should have notified everyone, not RIPE.

You sure? LIR account owner seems to be different but William was handling registrations using that one as well

just to clarify: William is not the one I'm talking about.
    The LIR in question was mentioned, some post above. I do not want to blame him here, for such a low price, he provided a good service, even though it was very difficult to reach.

@Nomad said:

@MikePT said:

@Ishaq said:

It is the end of the fiscal year. They may be in cahoots but that doesn't change the fact that RIPE is closing them both.

They both had ASNs they were sponsoring which were left alone without even a notification.

PS: You can find lots of people who can debate about the "top notch" part of that william guy.

Worked with William, got nothing to complain about him. I've flagged him in this thread, hopefully he'll come here and explain what happened.

So closing both LIRs? Or what?

@jranma said:

@MikePT said:

@Ishaq said:

just to clarify: William is not the one I'm talking about.
    The LIR in question was mentioned, some post above. I do not want to blame him here, for such a low price, he provided a good service, even though it was very difficult to reach.

I see, sorry, someone mentioned it was William here.

"I just received a mail from RIPE NCC that the Sponsoring LIR through which I registered an ASN from William a couple of years ago is going to terminate their service and another Sponsoring LIR for the ASN has to be found."

Thought it was the same.

• I can sponsor a few if you have all of your documentation in order, don't originate abuse (no shoes, public proxy, obvious stupid shit, scraping, mailer), etc.

25 EUR 1 time, 1 EUR/year afterward as a token "are you still alive" amount.

Thanked by 2Leonn zmeu
  • @hzr said:
    I can sponsor a few if you have all of your documentation in order, don't originate abuse (no shoes, public proxy, obvious stupid shit, scraping, mailer), etc.

25 EUR 1 time, 1 EUR/year afterward as a token "are you still alive" amount.

Would be great if you reply too. haha.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Got a bunch of IPs available for lease.

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR

What's price for lease ripe /22 per months ?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@Ricarta said:

Ask Google, read a bit through this thread, ..
    I usually lease /24 at ~80 EUR/month (depending on use and contract).
    /22 is about 4x /24.

• ced1202ced1202 Member, LIR
    edited December 2018

@Ricarta said:

If you can lease a /22, maybe become LIR. I think it's more cheap option (except maybe first year for activation fee).

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

Anyone knows what's up with RMLH?

Ah, I see it now - too bad he's closing it, his prices were good

@malek said:
    too bad he's closing it, his prices were good

Of course it is just pure speculation, but there might be a correlation... (Source: Deadpool FAQ)

Thanked by 1First-Root

@Jack said:
    malek what were his prices?

For example: 50 EUR per /24 IPv4.
    Which is probably the cheapest price ever seen on LET and everybody asks for.

Yeah his /24 was cheap, though I was referring to his price for /48 which was something like 5 GBP/year.

• SergeySergey Member
    edited December 2018

New price for rent:
    /48 IPv6 = €50.00 per Year
    /22 IPv4 (1024 IPs) = €300/month
    also i can offer lowcoast dedicated server for 50EUR/month
    P.S.
    if you prepay for a longer period, prices can will be discussed

• ced1202ced1202 Member, LIR

I have one /24 in stock, ripe region, clean subnet, 65€ /m
    Ipv6 remain 20€/y for /44 and asn 30€ once
    PM if needed ;)

• tcp6tcp6 Member
    edited January 2019

Just a quick newbie question: Is it still possible in 2019 to get a PI block /24? And if so, can it be sold? (APNIC zone).

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

@ced1202 said:
    I have one /24 in stock, ripe region, clean subnet, 65€ /m
    Ipv6 remain 20€/y for /44 and asn 30€ once
    PM if needed ;)

Ced is a Good LIR, we have Asn and IP Space from him - he help alwqys.

• @tcp6 said:
    Just a quick newbie question: Is it still possible in 2019 to get a PI block /24? And if so, can it be sold? (APNIC zone).

Moo?

Thanked by 2eol TreexHD
  • AlaxonaAlaxona Member, LIR

@tcp6 said:

From RIR (APNIC, RIPE, ARIN) - no. Only at second hand market.

Thanked by 1tcp6
  • Hi all, I am looking for ASN registration preferably APNIC but I can do ARIN or RIPE, also a few ipv6 (optional)
    Please PM me for more info.

• @Alaxona said:

@tcp6 said:

Your wording is confusing at best.

So it’s not possible to get a PI block anymore, is that correct?

• @tcp6 said:

@Alaxona said:

@tcp6 said:

It makes sense? Alaxona is saying that RIRs won’t issue PI space anymore but it is still obtainable via/ auction sites et al.

• eoleol Member

@tcp6 said:
    Moo?

This.

EDIT2:

• @doghouch said:

@tcp6 said:

@Alaxona said:

@tcp6 said:

It makes sense? Alaxona is saying that RIRs won’t issue PI space anymore but it is still obtainable via/ auction sites et al.

Okay so in other words, it’s still possible. It all comes down to how much you’re willing to put on the table or rather in this case, I should rather say “under the table”.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@tcp6 said:
    Okay so in other words, it’s still possible. It all comes down to how much you’re willing to put on the table or rather in this case, I should rather say “under the table”.

Or "good luck with your budget"