Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @DJManas said:
    Can you add me to the list too @trewq ?

More information: https://iproyal.com/

Your domain is barely a month old, organisation is redacted on whois, your account is also not that old, you tried to sell via a gmail account, ...

Doesn't seem fishy at all...

• DJManasDJManas Member
    edited December 2018

@Vinnyletje said:

@DJManas said:

Your domain is barely a month old, organisation is redacted on whois, your account is also not that old, you tried to sell via a gmail account, ...

True I am new at this business, but it doesn't mean that you can't trust me.

If that helps you can check my FB profile which is old enough: https://www.facebook.com/karolis.toleikis

Also company details: https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/en/company/karolio_it_paslaugos/

• Hello,

I have some multiple IPv4 /24 blocks free space on RIPE.

Prices: (Long-term cooperation is preferable)

/24 IPv4 (256 IPs) = €70 prepayment month
    /24 IPv4 (256 IPs) = €65/month prepayment 3 month (total payment is €195)
    /24 IPv4 (256 IPs) = €60/month prepayment 6 month (total payment is €360)
    /24 IPv4 (256 IPs) = €55/month prepayment 12 month (total payment is €660)

email: sales [a] kvsolutions.nl

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

@Vinnyletje said:

@DJManas said:

Got contact formular spam of him. Would avoid as it looks very fishy.

• @Sergey said:
    Price update:
    1 month prepaid - 300€,
    3 month prepaid -280€/month (total is 840€),
    6 month prepaid -270€/month (total is 1620€),
    12 month prepaid -250€/month (total is 3000€)

there are several /22 available for rent now

... 3000€? It costs €1000 less to become a LIR and request the same allocation...

• @FR_Michael said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@DJManas said:

Got contact formular spam of him. Would avoid as it looks very fishy.

What that does even means Contact formular? :)

• @doghouch said:

@Sergey said:
    Price update:
    1 month prepaid - 300€,
    [...]

... 3000€? It costs €1000 less to become a LIR and request the same allocation...

It costs up to €3,400 because you not only you have to pay setup fee, but annual fee (pro rata) too.

• MrFunkenMrFunken Member
    edited December 2018

@Kaulkwappe said:

@doghouch said:

@Sergey said:
    Price update:
    1 month prepaid - 300€,
    [...]

It costs up to €3,400 because you not only you have to pay setup fee, but annual fee (pro rata) too.

Right, but you also get a /32 IPv6.
    So, that would be basically the market value.

And I trust the RIPE much more, then some shady Russian provider.

• KaulkwappeKaulkwappe Member, LIR
    edited December 2018

I don't know him, but what if he would come from Germany or Canada?

Would he be than a shady German or Canadian provider? I also would not easily buy/lease subnets from people with less information that I don't know but I think this is a little bit prejudging.

I am sure there are more people who try to lease subnets for spamming and other illegal activities than LIRs, who are scamming their customers. I never heard about a RIPE LIR who defrauded his customers and it should be easy for him to prove their customers being a RIPE LIR, so in terms of that, he may be in the worse position.

• Okay, sorry for my poor formulation.
    It could be a bit misleading.

It is not about Russians, it's more about the reason that we know nearly nothing about him.
    When you looking for an IP prefix to rent, you should select an LIR that is trustful.

I mean, for LET 3,4k is some money. Also, what is, if he just disappears after some months?
    Renumbering 1000 Servers within one day? Just because you want to save 20-30€ and choose a shady provider?

Again, its nothing about his name or nationality (As we don't even know that he is from RU).
    It's more about the general experience. No Website, No Company?, No Provider Tag, not even a feedback here about anything he has offered.

• Well, of course – if someone would decide to pay more than one month in advance, especially one year; in my humble opinion that would be absolutely nonsense. There I'm absolutely on your side.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

How much is current price of /24 ARIN fresh ISP IPv4 block in IP buy/sell market now?

Anyone can confirm?

• @Shakib said:
    How much is current price of /24 ARIN fresh ISP IPv4 block in IP buy/sell market now?

Anyone can confirm?

$20/IP.

• @Ishaq said:

@Shakib said:

Anyone can confirm?

$20/IP.

Correct, about $20 per IP.

• Looking for a /24 subnet in Japan
    Dm me for more info

• I am looking for /24 , please send a pm to me.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Interested in a /24 to announce in New York. Please PM me.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Few RIPE /24s available for lease.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I just received a mail from RIPE NCC that the Sponsoring LIR through which I registered an ASN from William a couple of years ago is going to terminate their service and another Sponsoring LIR for the ASN has to be found.

If anybody else is interested, meanwhile I registered myself as LIR with RIPE NCC and thus can also offer all kind of RIPE services incl. ASN registration, sponsoring, IPv4 PA, IPv6 PA + PI.

As a refugee offer for everybody involved in the RIPE termination of William's sponsoring LIR, I can offer transfer and sponsoring of existing ASN for free when leasing a new IP subnet from me.

• /48 IPv6 PA: 60 EUR/year
    • /48 IPv6 PI: 120 EUR/year
    • /24 IPv4 PA: ~80 EUR/month (depending on use and contract period)

Prices plus payment processing fee if applicable (SEPA free, Stripe 3%, PayPal 6%).

Thanked by 2jranma MikePT
  • servpersoservperso Member, LIR

Globaly, just look at google spreadseat some post earlier.
    Some LIR are cheaper.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@ced1202 said:
    Some LIR are cheaper.

Of course.

But there must be some reason why people are still willing to use and pay for my services.
    And based on my customer's feedback really everybody was very happy. So I assume I am not acting completely wrong. ;)
    For instace I am offering professional and personal support and all IP space is completely clean. Obviously I am not mainly targeting shoe-proxy-customers. ;)

• Hi all,

My beloved LIR will be closing in one month, and I'm looking for a new one.

Here is my requirements:

sponsoring my current ASN. I already own one ASN (RIPE) and I need to transfert it to a new sponsoring LIR.

Small IPV6 space, /48 or bigger. PI would be great, but PA is ok as well.

My actual LIR provided me with those services for EUR 5 /year, which was VERY cheap.
    I have little hope of finding such an inexpensive offer, but do you know of an LIR that would offer me this for a small annual fee?

thanks, best regards, Julien

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@jranma said:
    Hi all,

Here is my requirements:

sponsoring my current ASN. I already own one ASN (RIPE) and I need to transfert it to a new sponsoring LIR.

My actual LIR provided me with those services for EUR 5 /year, which was VERY cheap.
    I have little hope of finding such an inexpensive offer, but do you know of an LIR that would offer me this for a small annual fee?

Same here.

• jranma said: PI would be great

Willing to pay PI price?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@dfroe said:
    I just received a mail from RIPE NCC that the Sponsoring LIR through which I registered an ASN from William a couple of years ago is going to terminate their service and another Sponsoring LIR for the ASN has to be found.

If anybody else is interested, meanwhile I registered myself as LIR with RIPE NCC and thus can also offer all kind of RIPE services incl. ASN registration, sponsoring, IPv4 PA, IPv6 PA + PI.

As a refugee offer for everybody involved in the RIPE termination of William's sponsoring LIR, I can offer transfer and sponsoring of existing ASN for free when leasing a new IP subnet from me.

• /48 IPv6 PA: 60 EUR/year
    • /48 IPv6 PI: 120 EUR/year
    • /24 IPv4 PA: ~80 EUR/month (depending on use and contract period)

Prices plus payment processing fee if applicable (SEPA free, Stripe 3%, PayPal 6%).

@William looks like you didnt notify anyone? Could you please clarify? How many IPs did you have in your control?

@Shakib said:

@jranma said:
    Hi all,

Here is my requirements:

Same here.

No notification from William at all?

• MikePT said: No notification from William at all?

Does that not clearly say rmlh?

edited December 2018

@hzr said:

MikePT said: No notification from William at all?

Does that not clearly say rmlh?

I find this really weird tbh. William has always been a top notch guy. He had issues recently as per the last drama thread here but he mentioned it was all solved. This may affect a lot of people. I am sort of worried with him, hope everything is fine. If it is, he should have notified everyone, not RIPE.

• @MikePT said: I find this really weird tbh. William has always been a top notch guy. He had issues recently as per the last drama thread here but he mentioned it was all solved. This may affect a lot of people. I am sort of worried with him, hope everything is fine. If it is, he should have notified everyone, not RIPE.

You are missing the point. That is not William's customer.

• servpersoservperso Member, LIR

Globaly, for person who need,
    Can do asn at 30€ once and IPV6 /44 for 20€/y for anyone need.

I'm LIR in ripe region for and have alot of sponsored asn ;)

Thanked by 1zmeu